The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon WooHoo's

Note to self: New sharp (luminous green!) knife + soapy water = A nasty cut (and lots of blood )
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I gave you two combined blame!
      So it was you...?
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Thanks. *hugs*

You realise that now you've said that, that is exactly what I will be doing?!
        Yes, that's why I said it

Speaking of WooHoo names. I'm lost on what the actual up-to-date list is, so if anyone has it, could they PM it to me? Please?
        Will do

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Afternoon WooHoo's

Note to self: New sharp (luminous green!) knife + soapy water = A nasty cut (and lots of blood )

There are only two things in this world that I am afraid of - sharp knives and fire. I try to stay well away from both

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Yes, that's why I said it

Will do

There are only two things in this world that I am afraid of - sharp knives and fire. I try to stay well away from both
          It's such a pretty knife And sharp enough that I didn't notice straight away (blood was a pretty big clue!) - it was a birthday pressie along with a luminous green whisk, spatula, strainer and kettle I love my work friends

*Wanders off to reply to Jakie's email!*
          sigpic

Comment

I just chuck them in the dishwasher - blade down Which I am paranoid about - just ask any of the WooHoos that went to the Peak District

Comment

Afternoon WooHoo's

Ouch! :/

I just chuck them in the dishwasher - blade down Which I am paranoid about - just ask any of the WooHoos that went to the Peak District
              Aw. *hugs Jumblie*
              I don't mind knifes.

But I'm THAT afraid of spiders. *shudders just thinking about it*
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Ouch! :/

Aw. *hugs Jumblie*
                I don't mind knifes.

But I'm THAT afraid of spiders. *shudders just thinking about it*
                I don't mind spiders - I'm usually the one that picks them up and shoves them out the door in order to 'save' the other WooHoos

Comment

I don't mind spiders - I'm usually the one that picks them up and shoves them out the door in order to 'save' the other WooHoos
                  Haha! You would have 'saved' me! I see a spider and I run out of the room screaming! o.o
                  sigpic

Comment

Haha! You would have 'saved' me! I see a spider and I run out of the room screaming! o.o
                    As do Josi and Sarai They scared my poor little house spider half to death

Comment

Jakie, you need Ellie - she deals with the spiders in our house - Gotta love tomboy 8 year olds
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        So it was you...?
                        ...No...

Sounds familiar! I don't like knifes either! They're dangerous; I cut myself often enough with them to be paranoid.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jakie, you need Ellie - she deals with the spiders in our house - Gotta love tomboy 8 year olds
                          Ah, memories! I was pretty much of a tomboy too - rescued my older brothers from mice, rats, spiders, snakes..........

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          ...No...

Sounds familiar! I don't like knifes either! They're dangerous; I cut myself often enough with them to be paranoid.
                          I have scars

Comment

Good. Send her my way with a little backpack. I'll make her visit Montreal in exchange of her services.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm still alive!!! Just very tired after work!
                              I just wanted to say that I booked both my flights and my ticket for Chevron 7.8 ...so see you next February!!!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Awesome Sil! To you and everyone here going - HAVE FUN!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X