Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHoos must stop being unhappy!
    *blinks*
    ...Not that I have a solution but still.

*hugs everyone*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Interesting stuff going on on the Sanctuary thread
    What stuff?
    I think I missed something again?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      WooHoos must stop being unhappy!
      *blinks*
      ...Not that I have a solution but still.

*hugs everyone*

What stuff?
      I think I missed something again?
      It goes from this post.

Comment

It goes from this post.
        Ooooh. OK, I see.
        That is interesting stuff.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Interesting stuff going on on the Sanctuary thread
          What stuff? *is curious but can't find anything interesting* Edit: Saw the post above

...wish I could be there for everything and give you a real-live-hug... like a bear hug, or something. But I guess this will have to do:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((huggles Woooooooooooohooooooooos)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Btw, I have a theory. I think the Spencers (or the GW malfunctioning zero's and one's) are following one person to the thread and that it's either Nad, or Cags, or Jumble. So one of you three has lots of admiring bits, or possibly a whole lot of stalkers!

Stargate
          question. In 200the ep, what did they mean when they said that they could re-cast the show with a younger actors, and then there's that whole parody bit. I mean I get that they're making fun of something... just not what...

Oh, and I installed a Wormhole Extreme game and for help I have the option to "use Martin"

Edit2: RE:sanctuary news, I'm not believing that... *takes a sip from Sarai's glass*
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Huh, that could just mean anything. Bound to get the rumour mill going though.

Extra huggles Jumble. There ain't nothing like motherhood to make you feel totally inadequate. You just have to look at all the great things you have acheived and take it from there. Face it none of your kids have mudered anyone. None have turned to drugs, crime, kicking old grannies downstairs. I bet they all say please and thank you too. I reckon, nowadays, that's a massive acheivement. As for Jo... teenagers in da house. 'nuff said.

Dee I'd definitely use Martin given half the chance... er.. providing Jumble's not looking. Once upon a time I had admiring bits. These days they need rather more help than a flimsy bra to stay North of my waist.

200th episode; I dont' think it was a direct parody of anything, more a parody of the fact that making things with "younger and edgier" cast was the in thing for a while there. SGU a bit of a case in point really. They made their own kind of parody. Although you could argue the whole sketch parodied anything made for the teen market (Twilight etc. etc.)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              What stuff? *is curious but can't find anything interesting* Edit: Saw the post above

...wish I could be there for everything and give you a real-live-hug... like a bear hug, or something. But I guess this will have to do:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((huggles Woooooooooooohooooooooos)))))))))))))))))))))))))
              Go easy with the bearhugs - could prove painful atm, but I appreciate the thought

Btw, I have a theory. I think the Spencers (or the GW malfunctioning zero's and one's) are following one person to the thread and that it's either Nad, or Cags, or Jumble. So one of you three has lots of admiring bits, or possibly a whole lot of stalkers!
              More likely they're coming to see if we know something they don't

Oh, and I installed a Wormhole Extreme game and for help I have the option to "use Martin"

Edit2: RE:sanctuary news, I'm not believing that... *takes a sip from Sarai's glass*
              Brace yourself.........

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Huh, that could just mean anything. Bound to get the rumour mill going though.

Extra huggles Jumble. There ain't nothing like motherhood to make you feel totally inadequate. You just have to look at all the great things you have acheived and take it from there. Face it none of your kids have mudered anyone. None have turned to drugs, crime, kicking old grannies downstairs. I bet they all say please and thank you too. I reckon, nowadays, that's a massive acheivement. As for Jo... teenagers in da house. 'nuff said.
              Sooo true

Yeah, I guess mine turned out pretty well considering they came from a 'broken home', single-parent family etc etc etc - we're every cliche you can think of

Dee I'd definitely use Martin given half the chance... er.. providing Jumble's not looking. Once upon a time I had admiring bits. These days they need rather more help than a flimsy bra to stay North of my waist.
              Martin is not available for any kind of use, and don't ever kid yourself that I'm not looking

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

... that's just

200th episode; I dont' think it was a direct parody of anything, more a parody of the fact that making things with "younger and edgier" cast was the in thing for a while there. SGU a bit of a case in point really. They made their own kind of parody. Although you could argue the whole sketch parodied anything made for the teen market (Twilight etc. etc.)
                Oh, well, then I got it! Thanks!

Go easy with the bearhugs - could prove painful atm, but I appreciate the thought
                No worries No huggles for you Kidding... *bear-hugs but gently*

More likely they're coming to see if we know something they don't
                No, I still stick to my theory Stalkers!

Brace yourself.........

*fingers in ears* Lalalalallalalalala, notlistening, lallalalalalalala! I'm so not ready for Sanctuary to be over... or if I knew they're gonna do something else... what was that talk about Sherwood?

Sooo true

Yeah, I guess mine turned out pretty well considering they came from a 'broken home', single-parent family etc etc etc - we're every cliche you can think of
                *hugs*

Martin is not available for any kind of use, and don't ever kid yourself that I'm not looking
                But I've used Martin... *runz*
                sigpic

Comment

Dee, it doesn't mean Sanctuary is over - there are lots of other studios in Vancouver

Comment

True, all of it

Also true

Comment

Dee, it doesn't mean Sanctuary is over - there are lots of other studios in Vancouver
                      Why did you say to brace myself then!

sigpic

Comment

Why did you say to brace myself then!

About the studio, not the show

Comment

Thanks for all the hugs....yesterday eventually got better. That is if you count work being over as better. But back today for round 2 ...or is it 3 i keep losing count.
                          Is it sad to be happy i wasn't the only one who had a bad day. Made me feel less alone knowing i am not alone in my job driving me crazy.

Anyway Whowoos, hope everyone has a better day today....although the way my luck is that probably wont happen.

Hugs to all.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*huggles Cags, Ben, Jumble, Max, Sil, Sarai and everyone else having a rough end/start of month*

And Happy Belated Birthday to Ben! Hope he enjoyed his day and the Wii!

Now Cags, time to try that Wii Fit.

European Woohoos, stay safe through all that cold. Sending you some resistance vibes from Canada-land. To be honest though, I'm kind of jealous. This year has been the warmest winter I've ever seen for us, and I don't like it. I like my winters with lots of snow! Now, there isn't even two feet outside.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Ooooh. OK, I see.
                            That is interesting stuff.
                            That was my reaction to upon leaving, but really, I'm not sure I get who's that guy who started all this.

Oh well, until I have some official news from Syfy I'm not holding out hope just yet. I'm with Dee, I'm not ready for Sanctuary to be over.

*huggles for everyone*
                            Hope today is a better day for all of you!
                            Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 02 February 2012, 06:26 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Admiring bits. *nods*
                              Spencers love to see our broccoli I'm sure.

True, all of it
                              Kids do it on purpose

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              That was my reaction to upon leaving, but really, I'm not sure I get who's that guy who started all this.

Oh well, until I have some official news from Syfy I'm not holding out hope just yet. I'm with Dee, I'm not ready for Sanctuary to be over.

*huggles for everyone*
                              Hope today is a better day for all of you!
                              I don't care about if the news is true or if the tweeter? twit? Twitterer? is.
                              I just like to read the fan reaction.

For me it ain't over till it's officially over. Then I'll cry

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone *HUGS & WAVES* to all the Woohoos!

Well back to the doctors again to day....found a mole the doctor wants checked out. Should be okay, she just wants to be sure. Looks the same to me (and it is about 65 years old - funny so am I!)

Other than that - so far so good. Still waiting for all the results! But I'm sure they will be as they usually are. This is the first time to this doctor and I really like her so I guess I finally have a "doctor"! And she checked (quite literally) from head to toes and every nook and cranny between!

Cags - save that Xmas money and do something special for you and Ben!

Jumble - you silly person....you are suppose to WALK down the stairs feet first. No more sliding down stairs - that is for banisters and you don't have the right type!

Feeling even better today.....finally the cold is "almost" totally gone. Yesterday, after the appointment I went out and had some Tortilla chicken soup and a BBQ chicken salad at the Calif Kitchens.....so good! My reward for fasting for about 18 hours. Oh and I ended it with an Rasberry IceCreme bar for dessert....oh so good! Only things I ate yesterday......hmmmm reminds me, I can eat breakfast today before I go to the doctors.

Now off to see what the rumors are on the "Sanctuary" portion of this site!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X