• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Heck yeah!
    And um... yeah...

...I could sing to make up? Heh.
    No, Shh! I'm listening to Martin.........
    Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    *shudders*

Thanks Jumble. Let me know if they mention anything spoilerish but otherwise I'll jump on in !!
    None so far..........

Oh hold on, they're actually letting Martin talk now...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh hold on, they're actually letting Martin talk now...........

Comment

I wood seriously kill to see the vids of them doing these commentaries. No really, I wood!

Sarai, if you haven't seen the ep, none of the minor spoilers will make any sense to you anyway

Comment

Good point. I have them all lined up and ready to watch. But it's currently sitting behind a loooong list of other stuff . This whole 9-5 schedule thing is really mucking up my tv fanaticisms.

Comment

Good point. I have them all lined up and ready to watch. But it's currently sitting behind a loooong list of other stuff . This whole 9-5 schedule thing is really mucking up my tv fanaticisms.
            Oh seriously, shove everything else aside and watch Sanctuary S3! It's no fun having you 6 eps behind the rest of us

Comment

Breach

Spoiler:
              I did like the ep, but didn't Love it I guess is a good way of describing it. Just a little too much beating the cr*p out of each other and not enough explaining what was actually going on, although now I know it's a 2-parter that will probably explain itself. Don't get me wrong I love kicka$$!Helen but it did seem to be *only* kicka$$!Helen for most of the ep... jmho
              cinematically very pretty though (and was reminded about the out-take where Amanda's hair gets caught in her lip gloss and she makes a comment somethink like "that's so not super hero" or something hehe
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Oh seriously, shove everything else aside and watch Sanctuary S3! It's no fun having you 6 eps behind the rest of us
                It's no fun being 6 eps behind everyone! But I like to sit and watch it properly, without doing anything else at the same time. And finding time for that is harder than it should be . I'll get round to it

Comment

It's no fun being 6 eps behind everyone! But I like to sit and watch it properly, without doing anything else at the same time. And finding time for that is harder than it should be . I'll get round to it
                  I know, we all need one of those time dilation devices sometimes

Cannot believe what Martin just said

Amanda said it looked like Will had a sock in his knickers.............

I think the phrase they were actually looking for was 'he looked like he had a hard on'

What? I believe in calling a spade a spade.

Or a hard on a....... hard on

Whether in the morning or otherwise, Martin

Edit: I was right! The were on the broccoli!!!! Damian just admitted it
                  Last edited by Jumble; 02 December 2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I know, we all need one of those time dilation devices sometimes

Cannot believe what Martin just said

Amanda said it looked like Will had a sock in his knickers.............

I think the phrase they were actually looking for was 'he looked like he had a hard on'

What? I believe in calling a spade a spade.

Or a hard on a....... hard on

Whether in the morning or otherwise, Martin
                    I have to say that I do get Amanda's reaction there...

Have I mentioned that those podcasts are like WooHoodStock spoken out loud?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have to say that I do get Amanda's reaction there...
                      So your eyebrows also became part of your hairline?

Have I mentioned that those podcasts are like WooHoodStock spoken out loud?
                      Yes, see edit ^^

Comment

I get really annoyed with Damian when he faffs about on the dvd commentaries, but on the podcommentaries I find them all hilarious

And Amanda's giggle is so infectious

Comment

So your eyebrows also became part of your hairline?
                          Absolutely!

Yes, see edit ^^

I get really annoyed with Damian when he faffs about on the dvd commentaries, but on the podcommentaries I find them all hilarious
                          Yeah. I like that the podcasts are different. It's all so ...insane.
                          Those people are crazy. *nods*

That's why we love them. Because they're like us. Talking about ...socks and bums, picking on RD, drowning in total randomness...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I've just listened to the first 3 minutes of the Kali 3 podcast.

Result? I have to watch Kali 3. Right now.

See y'all in 45 minutes.

EDIT: Eek! Now I remember why I hate the Kali storyline...

Comment

I hate promo pics *grumbly grumbly*

Comment

Absolutely!

Yeah. I like that the podcasts are different. It's all so ...insane.
                                Those people are crazy. *nods*

That's why we love them. Because they're like us. Talking about ...socks and bums, picking on RD, drowning in total randomness...
                                Yes! That's it

In fact I just heard Martin say that he understands that the podcommentaries are different to the dvd commentaries. I just hope by the time they come to do the dvd commentaries they can persuade Damian to be just a little more serious

I mean, he is really funny..........

Spoiler:
                                Martin: You can't spend our podcast time slandering....
                                Damian: Oh, it's yours is it?
                                Martin: Our, OUR!
                                Damian: It's not an hour, it's 44 minutes! Get over yourself!
                                Martin and Amanda: *giggling*

Last edited by Jumble; 02 December 2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X