• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Let's build a snowman

I think you may be right!

It certainly seems to have attracted WooHoos
    Yes........... 9 members and 5 guests....... so how come we're the only ones with anything to say?

Or are we just performing while they sit and watch?

Comment

Well, if Joe was looking for something to brighten his day, he certainly found it. lol

*daybreamz of Joe reading the blog and laughing and telling people we're reelyreely funny*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Well, if Joe was looking for something to brighten his day, he certainly found it. lol

*daybreamz of Joe reading the blog and laughing and telling people we're reelyreely funny*
        I'd be very happy to know that we've managed to put even a little smile on his face

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Yes........... 9 members and 5 guests....... so how come we're the only ones with anything to say?

Or are we just performing while they sit and watch?
          Hmmm. Good point. Speak up, everyone
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Sorry for me just bouncing in, but I just got my offer letter from Atlanta. Have to sign it and then I can finally request the extention of my VISA! Woohoo!
            Also done with my first final! Hopefully I rocked it

Yay for the podcommentaries as well! can't wait to listen to them!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Sorry for me just bouncing in, but I just got my offer letter from Atlanta. Have to sign it and then I can finally request the extention of my VISA! Woohoo!

It's ok Jann, we don't mind you bouncing in to tell us your lastest good news

Funny though, how a little mention of gutter antenna brings you into the thread

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                Anyone want to come join us northerners and play in our snow? We gets mini blizzards and everything.

Nah, I'm good. I've already had one of you Northerners trying to sell me snow this week (although technically he was an Irish import, which probably explains why he nearly conned convinced me into buying it. )

I'd be very happy to know that we've managed to put even a little smile on his face
                I'll ditto that and raise (yet another) glass of wine to drink to Joe (and Jelly's) hopefully good health..

aww... soddit...

*squishy huggles Joe*

I'm on not-my-first-glass-of-wine. Does it show?

And I miss my man so badly tonight. It's all this talk of mars bars and inches of...uh... yeah... that's to blame...

Quick Picspam me.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOD! It's good news, Jann
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Let's build a snowman
                        *waits*
                        You still owe me a visit

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Nah, I'm good. I've already had one of you Northerners trying to sell me snow this week (although technically he was an Irish import, which probably explains why he nearly conned convinced me into buying it. )
                        But it's little +1
                        I'll sell you my snow, except for that you'd have to pry it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I'll ditto that and raise (yet another) glass of wine to drink to Joe (and Jelly's) hopefully good health..

aww... soddit...

*squishy huggles Joe*

I'm on not-my-first-glass-of-wine. Does it show?

And I miss my man so badly tonight. It's all this talk of mars bars and inches of...uh... yeah... that's to blame...

Quick Picspam me.
                          *huggles Cags* I know I joke, but I know exactly what you mean

So.......... I give you........... handspam..

What? There's a hand there........ as well as the beard

There's a hand there too, along with the tool....

Comment

It's ok Jann, we don't mind you bouncing in to tell us your lastest good news

Funny though, how a little mention of gutter antenna brings you into the thread
                            Oh FCOL, I hadn't even read that till AFTER I posted this! Hmpf! But I'm too happy to listen to you making fun of me...

Plus I found out I'm gonna get paid pretty well, and my whole apartment is being paid for(which is a really really good deal!)
                            sigpic

Comment

*sneaks this in while Jumble is distracted by hands*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags* I was gonna post hands-spam, but you got them

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                                *waits*
                                You still owe me a visit
                                Yes, yes I do
                                It will happen
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X