No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the first day of Martinmas, Joe gave to me... *slaps self across face and goes back to laundry*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      On the first day of Martinmas, Joe gave to me... *slaps self across face and goes back to laundry*
      Maybe you should write it................

Except we do like to keep it 'clean'

Comment

Hello all you "Woohoos" - hope all is well. I've been reading and there sure is a lot of violence on the thread today. Slapping and all that stuff.....hmmmmm!

Me, I'm in a very happy mood. The temp has warmed up to 45*F/7*C today and it is quite lovely. Our weather has been jumping all over the place this season. But it is lovely enough to go outside and take a walk....now all I need is some proper clothing. Not sure I'm suppose to do this in my pj's!
        sigpic

Comment

General question for all to answer (please): Has anyone ever bought and wore CLARK shoes? I know they are sold all over the US and UK so....I want to buy a couple really comfortable but stylish shoes and thought they might fit the bill. Can anyone help?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            General question for all to answer (please): Has anyone ever bought and wore CLARK shoes? I know they are sold all over the US and UK so....I want to buy a couple really comfortable but stylish shoes and thought they might fit the bill. Can anyone help?
            I've never worn Clarkes shoes myself so can't comment on that. My only experience has been with their childrens' shoes, which I personally feel are seriously overpriced and not as well-fitted as they claim to be. The only thing you can do is go try some on and see what you think

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I've never worn Clarkes shoes myself so can't comment on that. My only experience has been with their childrens' shoes, which I personally feel are seriously overpriced and not as well-fitted as they claim to be. The only thing you can do is go try some on and see what you think
              What I'm really looking for is the COMFORT part of the shoe. Do you know an "adult" brand that would really be comfortable but still have some style. Not looking for heels but would go 1 to 1 1/2" heel if they are really comfortable....you know, the type of shoe that doesn't have to be "broken in"....that would be ideal! One I can also walk in some as well
              sigpic

Comment

What I'm really looking for is the COMFORT part of the shoe. Do you know an "adult" brand that would really be comfortable but still have some style. Not looking for heels but would go 1 to 1 1/2" heel if they are really comfortable....you know, the type of shoe that doesn't have to be "broken in"....that would be ideal! One I can also walk in some as well
                Try Hotter Shoes. I've bought them in the past and found them comfortable. And I'm not easy to please when it comes to shoes

Comment

I wore Clark's shoes as a kid and didn't have too much trouble (but I do have weird feet) haven't worn any adult ones mainly due to price though so I'm not really much help

Is it just me or is the thread a bit slow to update/respond?
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

It's not just you Aveo, it's taking ages to post

Comment

It's slow....

Jumble - thanks, they are also sold in the US. If I find a store in this area that sells them, I'll check them out. Don't like buying shoes online unless I've actually worn them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe we're about to break GW
                        (I have little problem, though. One error, nothing else.)

Now if someone could get the Muppets out of my head?
                        The things I do for TPTB...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's slow....

Jumble - thanks, they are also sold in the US. If I find a store in this area that sells them, I'll check them out. Don't like buying shoes online unless I've actually worn them.
                          Hope you find some

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Maybe we're about to break GW
                          (I have little problem, though. One error, nothing else.)
                          It was worse than this last night, but only for us UKers for some reason And I'm not getting alerts

Now if someone could get the Muppets out of my head?
                          The things I do for TPTB...
                          The Muppets? Uh-oh...............

This year's Iceland advert is scary.......... Jason Donavon in top hat, tails and............ stockings and suspenders

Comment

It was worse than this last night, but only for us UKers for some reason And I'm not getting alerts
                            Nah. Said it and whoop! GW got slow for me as well

This year's Iceland advert is scary.......... Jason Donavon in top hat, tails and............ stockings and suspenders
                            *nods*
                            It's what I use as my 12 days model.

And hm.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well I'm off to do some shopping. See you all later. Hey Jumble, maybe we can go shoe shopping in England when I'm there.....just a thought!
                              sigpic

Comment

*warm squishy huggles for cold, stuck in snow & traffic, baby catching (Awesome! I really really wanna do that! *iz very jealous of MoB's job*), working far too many hours for sanity, exciting intern/apartment news, icky health and every other thing good or bad that hugs may be required for*

I think that might be a whole other '12 days'
                                You mean you haven't written it yet?

Hope you find some

Incredibly scary The really stupid thing is that they dropped Kerry Katona because their sales fell (which was a wise move I have to admit....) but then made the style of the adverts even worse. I don't think even Martin could make those ads watchable! *shudders at the thought of Martin's talents being so abused*

Edit: *huggles Muppets* They are also awesome, and are deserving of a place in anyone's head. Especially near Christmas. We're Marley and Marley.....if he was a flavour you can bet he would be sour....there's only 24 more sleeps till Chris-is-mas
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X