No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Woohoos. I am adding EXTRA huggles for Joe today *squishy huggles Joe* cuz he had such a craptastic day yesterday!

How is everyone?
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, poor Joe Bad enough to have such a rotten day without being faced with such a heartrending decision on top

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Oh, poor Joe Bad enough to have such a rotten day without being faced with such a heartrending decision on top
        I know. I unabashedly huggled him on the blog. He needed it. I've been faced with that decision, and it really sucks. Poor Joe. Poor Jelly.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I saw you did. But he needs it after a day like that.

I've had to make the hard decision for a much loved pet too. It sucks

Comment

(((((Joe)))))

I'm sure Martin woodn't mind us giving Joe lots of love today.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              (((((Joe)))))

I'm sure Martin woodn't mind us giving Joe lots of love today.
              He woodn't. In fact he'd probably send him some hugs himself.

*huggles Joe*

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                I know. I unabashedly huggled him on the blog. He needed it. I've been faced with that decision, and it really sucks. Poor Joe. Poor Jelly.
                Opps, I've just gone and done the same. A Woohoo huggle invasion. Poor Joe.

I've just arranged to hire a DB9 for a weekend. Only £1300. Actually I thought that was quite cheap.
                sigpic

Comment

I see we didn't 'win' the bid to have the next Football World Cup played in the UK. Oh dear. What a shame.

Comment

Ok, I've given it a couple of days' deliberation, and this is what I thought of Breach.....

Spoiler:
                    The fight scenes were brilliantly choreographed and perfectly executed. Amanda was awesome, and I can see why the AT/Magnus/Whump lovers are raving about it. I can also see why the Sanctuary peeps enjoyed making it.

I think Adam will prove to be an interesting character. Nice twist to the arc.

But no, I didn’t like it.

Comment

I see we didn't 'win' the bid to have the next Football World Cup played in the UK. Oh dear. What a shame.
                      I'm devastated. No really...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        I'm devastated. No really...

Yeah, me too

Bad enough that we have to have our tv channels disrupted without having our Country invaded by mindless football fans I reckon the reason we didn't get it was that the whole world knows what hooligans British fans are. Never thought I'd be feeling grateful to them

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          I've just arranged to hire a DB9 for a weekend. Only £1300. Actually I thought that was quite cheap.
                          Do I want to know what this is?

Ok, I've given it a couple of days' deliberation, and this is what I thought of Breach.....

Spoiler:
                          The fight scenes were brilliantly choreographed and perfectly executed. Amanda was awesome, and I can see why the AT/Magnus/Whump lovers are raving about it. I can also see why the Sanctuary peeps enjoyed making it.

I think Adam will prove to be an interesting character. Nice twist to the arc.

But no, I didn’t like it.
                          I have to say, I'm not surprised. I happen to be a Magnus-whump-lover, so I really enjoyed it.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Do I want to know what this is?

I have to say, I'm not surprised. I happen to be a Magnus-whump-lover, so I really enjoyed it.
                            Why are you not surprised?

Comment

Why are you not surprised?
                              Just a vibe-thing. I can't really explain it. And the longer it went with no opinion, the more the vibe was confirmed.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*crawls in*
                                Still cold We had a tiny bit of snow this morning but it's all gone now.

*huggles Joe* What a horrible situation

*huggles everyone else*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X