The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Ok Cags since you asked sooo politely.... I need to write everything down so give me a couple of hours!

*huggles Bree* You might have something else coming your way that puts a smile on your face too

*squishy huggles LJ* We've missed you lots! Please stick around !
    Well, I must admit that I was hoping that amidst the (completely understandable) "Martin Lovefest" some of you ladies remembered to snap a picture or two of Amanda.

I join the ranks of the impatient and look forward to you report.
    To quote Josi: "Now hurry up and put us out of our misery!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I'd totally keep the shirt in one of those air-tight bags. Just to preserve it!
      Done!!!!!

Ok, so here's my Con Report, spoilered for length

Spoiler:
      Martin hugged me (lots of times)

Martin kissed me (I have a pic of that)

Martin completely, totally and utterly stole my heart!!

Martin is AWESOME!!!!!!!

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Done!!!!!

Spoiler:

Martin is AWESOME!!!!!!!

*faints*

I have to admit that is one of the best con reports I have ever read!

So, let me see if I have this correct, you got meet Martin?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          I have to admit that is one of the best con reports I have ever read!

So, let me see if I have this correct, you got meet Martin?

oohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!

I'm trying really hard to keep a secret..................can you pm me your postal address?

Comment

Done!!!!!

Spoiler:

Martin is AWESOME!!!!!!!

*faints*

Best. Con Report. Ever!

What more do we need to know?
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

oohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!

I'm trying really hard to keep a secret..................can you pm me your postal address?
              PM sent.

You all have inspired me and once my little duckies are all in a row I am going to save my pennies and go to an SE event. Not sure if it will be next year (tho' that is the goal) but it will happen.

OT but kind of related:
              Spoiler:
              I was a huge fan of 80's singer Laura Branigan when I was in my late teens and saw her in concert several times.
              Charmaine surprised me with tickets to a show she was doing in our area. We went and we were close to the stage. Charmaine got up and shook Laura's hand but I stayed in my seat because I was too shy. A few months later Laura died of a brain aneurism and I regret not shaking her hand. I'll never get another chance so lesson learned.
              If I ever get a chance to meet Amanda and Martin I am going to take it and I will just have to deal with my shyness.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh believe me Bree, they don't let you be shy, and they are all so approachable you'll just find yourself talking to them and being hugged by Amanda

We're thinking of going to AT5 now that we've met Amanda I was never that affected by her before but I just found her stunningly beautiful and such a lovely person

I'm sooooo glad I took this opportunity to be here.......... look what I could have missed out on

Comment

Got the laptop back!

I can't agree with Jumble more Bree. You just don't get the opportunity to be shy as they are all so giving and friendly and amazing!! So excited about the possibility of going to AT5, just hope the tickets don't sell out before I can buy one !

Working on the *ahem* longer version of the con report right now so stay tuned!

Comment

TeeHee!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh believe me Bree, they don't let you be shy, and they are all so approachable you'll just find yourself talking to them and being hugged by Amanda

We're thinking of going to AT5 now that we've met Amanda I was never that affected by her before but I just found her stunningly beautiful and such a lovely person

I'm sooooo glad I took this opportunity to be here.......... look what I could have missed out on
                      Reads the bolded bits...thinks about being hugged by "stunningly beautiful" Amanda Tapping....

Seriously though, Amanda IS a lovely person. Everything I read about her from fans who have met her points to the fact that she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. How can you not admire her?

Got the laptop back!

I can't agree with Jumble more Bree. You just don't get the opportunity to be shy as they are all so giving and friendly and amazing!! So excited about the possibility of going to AT5, just hope the tickets don't sell out before I can buy one !

Working on the *ahem* longer version of the con report right now so stay tuned!
                      *bounces in excitement awaiting Sarai's report*

Some bounces require the WooHoo couch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Martin is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Jumble, I'm so happy for you. Now spill your secret!
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Ok, Friday's con report is here

Saturday and Sunday to follow later (so probably tomorrow for UK Woohoos). Please forgive me for not posting them all together but you'll understand when you see how long this one is and I have to go shopping with Jumble for tops!

Con Report Here

I've said it on the post itself but please do not snurch and use any pictures without my prior consent (feel free to snurch just to look at!). As you can understand I went to a lot of trouble to take these and I'd rather be asked first before they are used in sigs, WPs etc... Thanks everyone

Comment

*bounces and runs off to read*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ok, Friday's con report is here

Saturday and Sunday to follow later (so probably tomorrow for UK Woohoos). Please forgive me for not posting them all together but you'll understand when you see how long this one is and I have to go shopping with Jumble for tops!

Con Report Here

I've said it on the post itself but please do not snurch and use any pictures without my prior consent (feel free to snurch just to look at!). As you can understand I went to a lot of trouble to take these and I'd rather be asked first before they are used in sigs, WPs etc... Thanks everyone
                              Thanks for sharing!
                              It sounds absoluely amazing and I can't wait to read the rest

I'm so happy for you guys
                              *happy dances*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sarai that's just a beautiful report, I'm so happy for you girs, and ... wow... tears in my eyes...

I'm so happy for Jumble and ... I'm off to cry some.

Truly wonderful experience and I'm so glad it happened to the both of you
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X