The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Just a short blurb....I need to get some sleep. Received a message to be ready to be picked up at noon. We need to bring things to sign, cameras and no cell phones. Also, no open toed shoes and large appetities (for food!).

Will tell you more tomorrow (or today actually) when we get through with the tour and eventually get Jumble back to earth.

This Vancouver trip is the best...
    *bounces* Ohhh so exciting! *checks clock and does quick timezone calculation* So you'll be off in just over two hours? *bounces some more* Hope it's amazing!!!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Morning Woohoos

Glad to be in a happy place and so glad you guys are here to make me smile. We experienced a tragedy in CT yesterday morning. Because I work at the big shop I knew a lot of these people.

The story is here.

BTW- he killed 8 people and then killed himself.

*hugs*
    ((((((Bree)))))) I read about that yesterday, so sorry to hear that you knew some of the people involved Sending love and hugs to you and everyone else affected.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      *ties lead weights to Jumble's legs*

Mind you, it'll save on air fare if she floats all the way home.

Have an awesome time today. I'm not at all completely envious... no no, not in the least.

*snuggly huggles Woohoos everywhere*
      I thought the same thing about weighing Jumble down. And I'm with Cags, not envious ... not at all. *I am such a poor liar*

Morning Woohoos

Glad to be in a happy place and so glad you guys are here to make me smile. We experienced a tragedy in CT yesterday morning. Because I work at the big shop I knew a lot of these people.

The story is here.

*hugs*
      *hugs Bree*

Why do people do this? I will be praying for you, their families and their friends because of this tragedy. I hope that you can support one another during the grieving process. *hugs Bree again*

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
      Wow. Thanks so much for the report, it gave me a great image of the first day. And I can't believe how sweet Martin...Wood was! That was such an amazingly kind thing to do, and to think that he's been here all along...not only is he a wonderful director, he's a wonderful person. (Wow, I'm tearing up ) Thank you Mr. Wood for your kindness!

I can't wait for the next report! I for one am on the edge of my seat
      Is there any room on that seat? I am so excited and I'm not even there! I am just so happy for the Woohoos that are there experiencing this.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Hope so! Fingers crossed we can still get tickets, but all being well then yep, we'll be there It'll be awesome!!! Sooo excited at the prospect
        *beams*

*wills it all to work out*

*giggles*

*runs away*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves at guests* Martin, is that you?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

WooHoo paranoia. It's so much more fun than the regular version...

*keeps it clean anyway, just to be sure*

EDIT: Which, BTW isn't that hard to do, because I spent the last three days working on a mailing about ...um... a product that helps men, you know... Preform better. The gutter has never before looked so icky. The P word in red letters, jumping at you from the page does not make you happy, I tell you that...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Paranoia is contagious, yes?
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

No. No it's not.

*blinks*
                *looks around*

...Is it?

It IS!

*hides under the bus, because TPTB are out to watch us*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*waves at the remaining guest* It's Martin, I just know it. He's been reading but not waving back. I'll forgive him, since he made our Jumble so happy.

*looks at watch*

How long was that tour supposed to take?
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

The story is here.

*hugs*

((((Bree))))

That's awful. Just senseless.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

WooHoo paranoia. It's so much more fun than the regular version...

*keeps it clean anyway, just to be sure*

EDIT: Which, BTW isn't that hard to do, because I spent the last three days working on a mailing about ...um... a product that helps men, you know... Preform better. The gutter has never before looked so icky. The P word in red letters, jumping at you from the page does not make you happy, I tell you that...
                    Oh I dunno, I reckon Jann might be a little happier about it.

Hello Jann, wherever you are.

Am I right in thinking they are having lunch after the tour? If so, do you think Jumble might do a Joe and tale pictures for us? I wonder if it's as nice as Andersons... oh I hope she sneaks a plug in for them.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would love a Joe-styled report!!!!

If TPTB are out to spy on us -- I mean, keep tabs on us -- then I think that's cool.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Me too

If TPTB are out to spy on us -- I mean, keep tabs on us -- then I think that's cool.
                        Yeah, wait 'till you have one going trough your underwear drawer...

Seriously... Yes it wood be cool.

sigpic

Comment

(((Bree)))

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          No. No it's not.

*blinks*
                          *looks around*

...Is it?

It IS!

*hides under the bus, because TPTB are out to watch us*

I'm already paranoid so I wouldn't really know if it's contagious

It would be so cool if TPTB were keeping tabs on us, just as long as they don't go too far
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

My underwear drawer? That can't be good, can it?
                            *gets padlock*
                            Problem solved!

Yessika, are you sure you're already paranoid?
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

My underwear drawer? That can't be good, can it?
                              *gets padlock*
                              Problem solved!

Yessika, are you sure you're already paranoid?
                              Oh, I'm sure!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*glances at draw full of grey knickers and poppled elastic*

*makes mental note to buy new underwear*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X