Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pokes head in room*

Am I in the right place?

Jumble and Sarai are at the meet & greet. I'm 5 blocks away at the hostel it seems like half the convention is staying at. And no, I can't hear Jumble from here.

(Fantastic hostel, btw. I highly recommend it if you're in Vancouver and not willing to spend CND $200 a night for the hotel. Oh, and it includes breakfast and free wifi. All of the Stargate-related conventions I've heard of have been at the Sheraton Wall Centre, and the Vancouver Downtown hostel is easy walking distance. The hostel on Granville street looks closer on a map, but stay away! It's right on the main clubbing street, so it's loud at all hours. Even if you like clubbing, I'd point out that the Downtown location is easy walking distance from the clubs but you can sleep when you want to.)

Comment

Well Ladies and Gentle people - Jumble's life is now complete. She not only met up with Martin Wood, but he told her he knew all about her and gave her a fantastically long hug and kiss on the cheek. Jumble is floating up so high she can see heaven. Pictures to follow in a few days. And we haven't even gone to the set yet.
      sigpic

Comment

*squeees loudly for Jumble*

Hope you're all having a magnificent time!!!
        sigpic

Comment

*squeeees loudly for Jumble too*!!! Thanks for letting us know, Laurie, I was on tenterhooks wondering how she got on! Awwww isn't Martin nice? I mean, I know we knew he was anyway, but that just double confirms it
          *huggles Jumble and Martin*
          *bounces off the ceiling*

Secondly, WELCOME TRIN!!! Sarai said you'd be coming in - pull up a couch The Woohoo house is the friendliest place to be

And thirdly, Jann, glad you're safely in Washington! Sorry you had a sucky flight, but very glad to hear you got there safely
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs back in, bouncing so high she just hit her head on the ceiling*
            Just got this from Jumble:

U r NOT going to believe what happened tonight!! Martin came over to our table, pointed at me and said 'YOU have made me famous! Come here!' and gave me a huge hug and told me he's been waiting to meet me for 2 years!! *iz in heaven*
            I am so happy for her I can't speak!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
              *pokes head in room*

Am I in the right place?

Jumble and Sarai are at the meet & greet. I'm 5 blocks away at the hostel it seems like half the convention is staying at. And no, I can't hear Jumble from here.

(Fantastic hostel, btw. I highly recommend it if you're in Vancouver and not willing to spend CND $200 a night for the hotel. Oh, and it includes breakfast and free wifi. All of the Stargate-related conventions I've heard of have been at the Sheraton Wall Centre, and the Vancouver Downtown hostel is easy walking distance. The hostel on Granville street looks closer on a map, but stay away! It's right on the main clubbing street, so it's loud at all hours. Even if you like clubbing, I'd point out that the Downtown location is easy walking distance from the clubs but you can sleep when you want to.)
              Hi! Welcome to the thread!
              Hope you'll stick around and have fun!

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Or the more suiting response:
              Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

That's so awesome!
              *hugs jumble*

*blinks*
              ...She's not coming back, is she?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*screams*
                *bounces*
                *streaks though the thread*

How totally awesome!

I thinks you're right Nad, there's no waaaaay she's coming home now

Edit: *suddenly realises how completely wonderful Martin is for making Jumble so happy*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Edit: *suddenly realises how completely wonderful Martin is for making Jumble so happy*
                  He really is! Really wonderful He had it anyway, but I think he's really earned himself the undying love of the Woohoos now

I tweeted AT to ask her to thank him Hope she sees it!
                  sigpic

Comment

*screams*
                    *bounces*

How totally awesome!

Oh, don't say that out loud!
                    She was protective of him before, but now she will never let us near him again... *shakes head*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

He really is! Really wonderful He had it anyway, but I think he's really earned himself the undying love of the Woohoos now

I tweeted AT to ask her to thank him Hope she sees it!
                      *still bouncing - although I did put my clothes back on*

Most definitely

*huggles Martin*
                      *huggles Jumble*
                      *really really hopes Sarai had her camera handy*
                      *hopes AT checks her Twitter *
                      *hugs AT*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Trin! Welcome to the madness. Pull up a pew, sit down, help yerself to broccoli and don't worry about those funny yellow eyes peeping out from under the hippy bus.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Well Ladies and Gentle people - Jumble's life is now complete. She not only met up with Martin Wood, but he told her he knew all about her and gave her a fantastically long hug and kiss on the cheek. Jumble is floating up so high she can see heaven. Pictures to follow in a few days. And we haven't even gone to the set yet.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
                        *takes breath...*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Aw I know. That's amazing. Happiness is a perfume you cannot sprinkle on yourself without spilling a few drops onto others. I'm smelling beautifully happy now.

*screams*
                        *bounces*

How totally awesome!

Ah he is, isn't he.

*huggles Martin*

Can't wait for the pictures... no really, I can't wait.

*is soooo jealous!*
                        sigpic

Comment

I've set off some fireworks on Jumble's profile page now, so I can concentrate on replying properly

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
                          *pokes head in room*

Am I in the right place?

Welcome to the Woohoo family Trin! It says something for your craziness if you've met llp, Jumble & Sarai and you're still brave enough to come in here

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          *huggles Laurie* Thank you thank you thank you for being there, reporting so promptly and keeping your head taking piccies for the rest of us

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! [/SIZE]
                          [/COLOR][/B]

Aw I know. That's amazing. Happiness is a perfume you cannot sprinkle on yourself without spilling a few drops onto others. I'm smelling beautifully happy now.
                          Yeah, somehow, despite the pouring rain here, the sun is shining and its a beautiful day
                          Can't wait for the pictures... no really, I can't wait.
                          Me neither! *looks round expectantly for Laurie.....it's not like she's anything else to do today.....*
                          sigpic

Comment

*delurks to share in Jumble's joy*

How absolutely mind blowingly wonderful! Despite our insanity Martin has seen her for what she really is - his biggest fan - AND he made it a point of finding her to say thank you. How truly awesome is that? We all knew he was wonderful but isn't this the best proof of all?

I can't wait to see those pictures. It must have been the squee that was heard around the world and it couldn't happen to a better person. Oh Jumble you lucky, lucky girl! I'm so happy for you!
                            sigpic

Comment

*Huggles Jumble*
                              I'm so happy for you! And I cannot wait to see those pictures.

*Huggles Woohoos*

I feel guilty, I got back from camp over 24 HOURS ago, and I'm only posting now... *Shakes head*

I had the BEST time ever!!!! My group had over 20 girls. (28 to be exact) and they're all so fun, awesome, and caring.

Now to convince mom and dad not to move again. I wanna stay here!!

I'll have more details and pics later.
                              *Sneaks out*
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Yessika! Glad you had an awesome time

Next update from Jumble - the dream continues

I'm going quietly crazy! He just asked me for my address so he can send me some stuff! Fantasy land come true or what?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X