Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Woohoo! Jumble got to finally meet Martin I'm so pleased for you! I hope you and Sarai are having a fabulous time.

    Comment


      *SQUEEEEEEEEEEES FOR Jumble and all the Woohoos at SE*

      *dancces around nekkid*

      *huggles Bekki*

      I have been busy trying to upload the Comic-Con panels on YT, I'm working on the second one and Sanctuary is the second to last *face-palm*

      *runs around some more and then goes off to work on the panels*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

      Comment


        I love convention time... Especially now!

        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        I'd been having a terrible week... until I came in here and saw all this squee'ing.

        I'm so THRILLED for Jumble that I'm beaming!!!! OMG. I'm soooo happy for her. SOOOO HAPPY! Martin Wood ROCKS!!!!!!!

        *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
        *hugs for the terrible week*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          *is very happy for Jumble and a tad jealous!* You got his T-shirt...that he worn...and he dropped his pants...OMG...can't wait to see the pictures!

          cags thanks for the advice...I am always a bit careful with public wifi's I just don't want my my laptop exposed to bad stuff...

          Still having a lovely time in the USA...having a break atm since all our feet(mom's, dad's and mine) hurt from all the walking we did....and dad got some blisters as well! Ouch.
          sigpic

          Comment


            I am so proud of myself since I finished my second panel today, at this rate I will get to Sanctuary in a few days

            *runs around nekkid*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

            Comment


              Originally posted by llp View Post
              Well Ladies and Gentle people - Jumble's life is now complete. She not only met up with Martin Wood, but he told her he knew all about her and gave her a fantastically long hug and kiss on the cheek. Jumble is floating up so high she can see heaven. Pictures to follow in a few days. And we haven't even gone to the set yet.
              Coming out of lurkdom to say that I absolutely love this post!!! Sooooooo happy for Jumble!

              And so glad it sounds like everyone is having a great time in Vancouver!

              Comment


                Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                Coming out of lurkdom to say that I absolutely love this post!!! Sooooooo happy for Jumble!

                And so glad it sounds like everyone is having a great time in Vancouver!
                *huggles*

                We wish you were here!!!!

                Well the con is pretty much finished now. There is a Decompression fan thing going on downstairs (like a chillout) which Christopher Heyerdahl has plonked himself down at and is currently holding court!! But Jumble and I have adjourned to our room to drink wine and relax. I know Jumble is still floating on cloud 9, well way above really (!), and it's not like we've told you everything that happened this evening! I want to do a full report when we get back but I can try to get a few bits together tomorrow if you guys ask me nicely enough . I know I am completely drained emotionally more than anything else. The charity fundraising this weekend has raised so much money for such a good cause, but I'll write all about it more when I can and post some pics.

                Sending lots of love and squishy hugs to you all!

                Jumble and Sarai

                Comment


                  Originally posted by sarai View Post
                  *runs back in*

                  *joins in wobbly nekkid hugging*

                  love you all!!!! The charity auction just finished...boy wait until you hear what happened!!! *eyes laurie*

                  i'm heading out to watch the finale of the celebration of light fireworks tonight with eh-t and flo (from the sanctuary/gabit thread). jumble will be on to play later with you all :d

                  *squishy huggles you all again*
                  who me???
                  Last edited by llp; 01 August 2010, 11:27 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by sarai View Post
                    *runs back in*

                    *joins in wobbly nekkid hugging*

                    love you all!!!! The charity auction just finished...boy wait until you hear what happened!!! *eyes laurie*

                    i'm heading out to watch the finale of the celebration of light fireworks tonight with eh-t and flo (from the sanctuary/gabit thread). jumble will be on to play later with you all :d

                    *squishy huggles you all again*
                    who me???
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      You're not the only one! I think a few happy tears have been shed over that picture... before long we're going to need to mop out the Woohoo house



                      He really REALLY does!

                      *waves to Jann* Good to hear from you!
                      *huggles Bekki* I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa Sending huge amounts of love and hugs your way.

                      Val, awesome pics, looks like you had a blast!

                      Jumble, Sarai, and Laurie, thank you all so much for the updates!!! It's fabulous to hear that you're having such an amazing time!



                      Somehow I doubt that t-shirt and Jumble are ever going to be separated short of surgical removal! And wow, Laurie, you rock for getting it for her and for buying the extra photo too!
                      Sometimes you just have to have some fun in live.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *huggles*

                        We wish you were here!!!!

                        Well the con is pretty much finished now. There is a Decompression fan thing going on downstairs (like a chillout) which Christopher Heyerdahl has plonked himself down at and is currently holding court!! But Jumble and I have adjourned to our room to drink wine and relax. I know Jumble is still floating on cloud 9, well way above really (!), and it's not like we've told you everything that happened this evening! I want to do a full report when we get back but I can try to get a few bits together tomorrow if you guys ask me nicely enough . I know I am completely drained emotionally more than anything else. The charity fundraising this weekend has raised so much money for such a good cause, but I'll write all about it more when I can and post some pics.

                        Sending lots of love and squishy hugs to you all!

                        Jumble and Sarai
                        I am going to restain myself (and if anyone is reading this who is at the Sanctuary Con they know that isn't always easy). But I am going to let Jumble 's tell you what happened tonight. Let's just say........the saga isn't over yet and it only gets better. And we still the Wednesday tour.
                        The further adventures of our little JUMBLE only gets better and better!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Laurie I thought you'd gone to bed ! Are you doing the dinner tomorrow night? Jumble and I are having a rest day with a little shopping in the afternoon (someone has decided she needs an outfit for Wednesday ) but if you want to do something let us know .

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by llp View Post
                            I am going to restain myself (and if anyone is reading this who is at the Sanctuary Con they know that isn't always easy). But I am going to let Jumble 's tell you what happened tonight. Let's just say........the saga isn't over yet and it only gets better. And we still the Wednesday tour.
                            The further adventures of our little JUMBLE only gets better and better!

                            I'm so happy you guys are having such a fab time! Can't wait to hear the rest of the news - bigger and better than Jumble hugging Martin, finding out he's been waiting to meet her for 2 years too and getting his t-shirt?
                            Last edited by Oma-1; 02 August 2010, 02:30 AM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment




                              Bigger news? OMG



                              I love it.
                              I'm seriously so happy for you guys!


                              *hugs Nad* Thank you
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

                              Comment


                                *sits on the end of her seat waiting for more reports*

                                i love living vicariously through people!!! espeically people who get to meet Martin and keep his shirt...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X