Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Short but beautifully eloquent

*squishy huggles back*

Have to go and meet Sarai for dinner now. Hopefully be back later

*waves*
    Well thank you!

Have fun!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *covers eyes from the pig*

And omg you guys you all have to watch this! Absolute genius!
      OMG that is awesome!! Thanks for sharing Josi!

p.s. RDA is currently in this hotel. Dan will be here tomorrow morning at 9:20. I will keep you posted on his movements.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

p.s. RDA is currently in this hotel. Dan will be here tomorrow morning at 9:20. I will keep you posted on his movements.

*wishes she were there*

*runs around nekkid*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runs around some more*

*waves to Pol and guests*
          sigpic

Comment

Pol are you here?

Oh, and Dan is here already! Sarai caught a glimpse of him but not close up......... yet

I was in the hotel foyer earlier when I heard someone yell "JUMBLE!!!!!" I turned to find Trupi running towards me!!!!! And of ourse I had to tell her all about it Also was talking to O'NeillTwo"LL's" who is very excited to be seeing ..... er...... what is it........RPO?.... RDJ?........Oh, I know RDA!!
            Last edited by Jumble; 05 August 2010, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Off to bed now. Home tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Does the awesome never end??! Hope you get lots of good looks at Dan

*waves to Di* Glad you appreciate our insanity! Please tell your husband he's awesome and we love him for being so amazing with Jumble And if he could choose this weekend maybe to drop by, he'll hopefully see lots of nice things

*makes mental note to glue self to PS tonight*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh yeah. See how good it is that we kept this thread so clean all that time? It's like I always said: You never know who's lurking!

*blinks*
                  *waves at guests*
                  *hides Flying Pig and closes underwear drawer*

Awesome jumble! Must have been fun! *hugs*

And WooHood for Dan in the hotel!
                  I wonder what ''keeping us posted on his movements'' means... I expect a report on the way he walks and the way his hands move when he speaks...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Morning everyone!!! *hugs you all from last night* I don't feel that much better but life goes on, driving lesson soon.

Jumble!!!!!! *squishyhugs* I'm so glad you had such a great time. Really really really

Nad, I have never been unclean
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

i am truly astounded at the grooviness of our PTB! I love them! I luuuuuuuuuuurve them! And if Martin's awesome wife is lurking, Howdy!!! Welcome to the thread

Nik - hope the ball playing isn't hurting too much! You are dedicated to the max!!!

*huggles Bree*

*iz eagerly awaiting the Vangroovers' return*

Just got home from the wake. It was a lovely day
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Morning everyone!!! *hugs you all from last night* I don't feel that much better but life goes on, driving lesson soon.

Jumble!!!!!! *squishyhugs* I'm so glad you had such a great time. Really really really

Nad, I have never been unclean
                        *more hugs for feeling meh*
                        And yeah. UhHuh. Of course not.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        i am truly astounded at the grooviness of our PTB! I love them! I luuuuuuuuuuurve them! And if Martin's awesome wife is lurking, Howdy!!! Welcome to the thread

Nik - hope the ball playing isn't hurting too much! You are dedicated to the max!!!

*huggles Bree*

*iz eagerly awaiting the Vangroovers' return*

Just got home from the wake. It was a lovely day
                        I have to say that TPTB keep getting more awesome. I don't know what any of them could do to keep rising in greatness after this, but I'm sure they'll manage... We got Stargate(s), Ship, Sanctuary, Tesla and now a happy bunch of WooHoos...

...When do we start that party again?

*hugs*
                        I'm glad you have a positive feeling about the wake. Those things suck, so any kind of loveliness is good, right?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I was in the hotel foyer earlier when I heard someone yell "JUMBLE!!!!!" I turned to find Trupi running towards me!!!!! And of ourse I had to tell her all about it Also was talking to O'NeillTwo"LL's" who is very excited to be seeing ..... er...... what is it........RPO?.... RDJ?........Oh, I know RDA!!

Sorry, can't stop laughing!

*attempts to sraighten face...*

Heck who am I kidding; I've been stuck in permanent grin mode since last Thursday except for the half an hour I spent shouting at Argos this morning for wasting two complete days of my life.

*squishy huggles Jumble and Sarai* I hope you get to see Dan up close. That wood make the trip utterly perfect, I reckon.

*waves to Di*

Well of course Martin would have an awesome wife. It's scientifically impossible for that not to be the case. I'm glad we didn't scare you (I'd've been terrified, myself )

Before I found this thread I hardly ever used the word 'Awesome'. But, really someone needs to invent a word that transcends it because, well, it's just not even close to how, er, beyond awesome this all is. There probably is a word, right? Josi would know.

Good luck with the driving lesson today Wendy!

I'm going to go back to shouting at Argos some more; gosh this is theraputic!
                          sigpic

Comment

Dare I ask what Argos did wrong, Cags?

My driving lesson went okay. Nothing bad happened. I just suddenly feel down about driving, which is weird, because I've been excited the whole time.

*hugs Bekki* Like Nad, I'm glad you have a good feeling.

If it is at all possible, my appreciation went up for Martin Wood like woah since TSE. I didn't think it were possible, though, so that's quite the achievement.

EDIT: Because I need to say how awesome it all is
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              My driving lesson went okay. Nothing bad happened. I just suddenly feel down about driving, which is weird, because I've been excited the whole time.
                              Hm... Maybe it's just one of those time of the month, the moon is off, yuck it's friday, i'm feeling meh- thing?

If it is at all possible, my appreciation went up for Martin Wood like woah since TSE. I didn't think it were possible, though, so that's quite the achievement.

EDIT: Because I need to say how awesome it all is
                              *nods*

And nothin' wrong with 'awesome'!
                              But fine.

*sings*
                              ''Iiiiiiit's supercalifragilisticexpialidosioussss...''
                              *does a little musical choruslinish dance*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hm... Maybe it's just one of those time of the month, the moon is off, yuck it's friday, i'm feeling meh- thing?
                                Maybe. I was already feel sickly with my chest. Darn the moon and it being off. *sadface*

*nods*

And nothin' wrong with 'awesome'!
                                But fine.

*sings*
                                ''Iiiiiiit's supercalifragilisticexpialidosioussss...''
                                *does a little musical choruslinish dance*
                                Oooooh, did you mention singing? I'm in.
                                *sings*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X