The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Yeah I gathered you might be a tad hyper ! Wow that's loads of people going, awesome!
    Here's the list so far

Spoiler:
    Skydiver +1
    SamJackShipLover +1 (Hol)
    Jumble + 2
    Kathryn (Aust)
    Bikerchic1977 (US) +1
    Nynaeve69 (Can)
    ames +1 (Cdnx2)
    Celandine +1 (US + Ger)
    antoa +1 (US)
    suse (US)
    scifithinker (US)
    Mandysg1
    Ann
    JanSam
    rderoch +5 (US) (no one else comes on the forum)
    Chloe/Presley Carter (Aust)
    EH-T + nubbin (Can)
    donamac (US)
    penjab (US)
    llp (US)

From this thread

I haven't put your name on yet, waiting to see if you and Josiane are definitely going

How about the shipmeet, are we all still on for that? It's only four weeks away!!
    Oh yes, definitely

Hopefully by then I'll have calmed down a bit

but don't go holding your breath

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      Dude! How about giving Amanda room to sit! That had to be uncomfortable no matter how thin she is.

suse
      Well, that Martin is taking up so much space.... *runz*
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos. *flops on couch*
        sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Luvnjack, how are you today?

I see Joe is back home

And having yet again to defend the SGA movie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Wood Morning Luvnjack, how are you today?

I see Joe is back home

And having yet again to defend the SGA movie
            I'm tired. I didn't sleep very well, I'm afraid.

Yes, I saw Joe was back home. Feels nice to have him back on the West coast. Poor Joe and the SGA movie. People don't seem to realize that he and Paul would be the most disappointed if it's not made. What a waste of a script! But, I feel confident!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              I'm tired. I didn't sleep very well, I'm afraid.
              Aw *hugs*

You know, it's weird considering how hyped I've been for the last week, but I'm sleeping really well lately. Strange

Yes, I saw Joe was back home. Feels nice to have him back on the West coast. Poor Joe and the SGA movie. People don't seem to realize that he and Paul would be the most disappointed if it's not made. What a waste of a script! But, I feel confident!
              Yes. Joe is back and all is right with the world. I felt the same when I heard Martin was safely back from Tokyo

Well exactly! They've both invested an awful lot of time and talent into the script. It wood be a tragedy if it didn't get made

I guess I'm doing my usual

thing, but I really wish he wasn't being constantly nagged about it

And the fact that Jason and Rachel said two totally opposite things proves that they don't know what's going on either. Maybe they should've said they didn't know for certain

Edit: And where's Nad disappeared to again
              Last edited by Jumble; 13 July 2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                <snipped>

Edit: kim! You're back too!! *huggles*
                Yep, looks like we both have great timing, lol!!!

So just out of curiosity, how do you figure out what the costs for SE are in USD? Not that I really think I'd have a chance of going, but still...
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*Happy dancez through thread, just cuz*
                  sigpic

Comment

*happy dances along*

Love the artwork, jumble
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Guys, I need some music!

So... I say corny song, you say...?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Guys, I need some music!

Yay! Corny song, corny song! *jumps up and down*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Guys, I need some music!

So when you said corny song the first thing I thought of wasthis?

*shakes head* There's no hope for me. I'll leave now.

Edited: I just saw your post in the Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread. You win for the corniest song. Hands down.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Yay! Corny song, corny song! *jumps up and down*

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Edited: I just saw your post in the Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread. You win for the corniest song. Hands down.
                            Oh, I love that one. I think I'm using it. No, wait...I think I'll re write it!

And well yes, that is the Corny Song of Corny Songs!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

OMG! That brought back some memories

When Jo was about 18, we used to go to a pub where all her college friends hung out, and whenever that song came on the jukebox we used to sing along at the tops of our voices and do a crazy dance together ............. same with 'Cotton-eye Joe'

Used to make me laugh when her friends wood say they wished they had a cool mum like me

Weird.........

*waves to Nad*

Comment

*waves back*
                                Aww! That's so cute!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X