X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((Bree)) We'll through you a party in here *huggles*

I was not going to say anything about wet woody but since you did
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Not sure what time we will get up there. I can't actually rememebr what time Jann's flight lands but, add on at least half an hour plus four hours journey. I think it'll be quite late in the evening before we get there.
      I'm still not sure if hubby is planning on coming up and him and Benjabubs dropping us off and driving across to see family in North Lincs that weekend or not.
      *I* Don't even know when my flight is

*searches for papers*

Oh I land at 4 pm so...we'll be...late...
      sigpic

Comment

*wanders back in*
        Wet Woody.

...Now that sounds kind of catchy!

*hugs Bree*
        *hugs WooHoos for insanity*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          <snip>

BTW-Just about choked when I read Jumble's post on having a very wet woody. Am I the only one who went straight to the gutter on that one?
          And while we're on the subject, CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR WOODY JUMBLE
          He did look particularly gorgeous with all that water running down his shimmering body

Thank you

*hugs* for being so ill and not being able to just put your feet up for the day Hope you get a good night's rest tonight and feel better

Of course we'll all help you celebrate your birthday! No WooHoo is ever alone

Comment

Joel says 'Happy Birthday Bree'! I know it's a bit early, but get it while you can

Comment

Thanks for *hugs* Yessika, Jumble and Nad

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              He did look particularly gorgeous with all that water running down his shimmering body

Thank you

*hugs* for being so ill and not being able to just put your feet up for the day Hope you get a good night's rest tonight and feel better

Of course we'll all help you celebrate your birthday! No WooHoo is ever alone
              More gutter!

There was no rest today, tho' I am resting now. Feeling better too so I may actually get to have a decent dinner tonight. Tomorrow we only have to worry about church in the morning and then I can rest all day (except for straightening up the place) so Charmaine and I can actually enjoy a day together that doesn't include shopping, appointments or illness.

Aw, thanks for the party in advance (thank you too Yessika) And thanks to Joel for the birthday wishes. I don't mean to be such a drama queen on the birthday thing but this will be my first ever "alone" one tho' I am sure that Char and I will spend a lot of time on the phone that evening.
              sigpic

Comment

I hope you have a nice rest day tomorrow Bree!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*stumbles in from a wedding reception*

I was feeling better, so I decided to go to the wedding and reception after. I now feel worse and I have a huge headache. I normally don't drink, but I thought I could handle two drinks. Yes, I said two drinks. Had a great time, danced my butt off, with my husband and my son. The shy one actually got out on the dance floor and had a blast. No, I wll not be posting any pics.

Congrats Cags for reaching 2000 posts!

Now, I am going to take some aspirin and hit the sack.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*Sneaks in*
                    Spoiler:

*Sneaks out, waiting for the Bones fans to freak out*
                    sigpic

Comment

Bones. *happy sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Joes blog. I'm getting a creeping suspicion that he has been hanging out at this thread! And yes, you can dang well bet I'm Gimping myself into that photo!
                        sigpic

Comment

*goes off to bed*

*can swear she hears LJ singing "heaven, I'm in heaven and my hearts so full that I can hardly..."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *runz in* Joes blog. I'm getting a creeping suspicion that he has been hanging out at this thread! And yes, you can dang well bet I'm Gimping myself into that photo!
                            Wow. I'll bet he has!
                            ...or is, right now.
                            He has an account, now if he would just sign in...

Have fun GIMPing!
                            sigpic

Comment

Night woohoos!!
                              *Huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

*morning hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Hehe.
                                I will only believe that if I see him.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X