Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *runs in*
    *huggles everyone, especially Sarai now she has her SS pressie*
    *crosses fingers and toes for LJ*
    *giggles uncontrollably at the Jumble bells art*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

    Comment


      I think I shall compose a spontaneous poem...

      The stark, raw beauty of the theme returns,
      The darkness rushing past the TV screen,
      The logo, swirling in the darkness, burns,
      The magic kindled by the land of green.

      Oh, happy day! Your life begun anew -
      To brighten myriad nights across the land -
      With stories told, direction given true,
      A world soft-nestled in a gentle hand.

      More special features from that curving street,
      Well-worn with footsteps of the thoughtful kind;
      More commentaries said with laughter fleet,
      Resounding with the joys of brilliant mind.

      Renewed again! What gift is this, I say?
      But I missed all the news until Tuesday!


      sigpic
      ~the guitarists~

      Comment


        Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        New interview with Martin. Lots of pretty new HQ sized pictures to stare at, but they're copyrighted.

        Spoiler:
        Martin in the water


        http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...son-of-change/

        Thanks to Dr. Harry Sullivan for the link.
        Aaaaaaaaand trying to download those pics of
        Spoiler:
        wet Martin
        crashed my internet

        If at first you don't succeed................

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Aaaaaaaaand trying to download those pics of
          Spoiler:
          wet Martin
          crashed my internet

          If at first you don't succeed................
          Hehehe... He's just too hot for his own good... or the good of your internet anyway.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *runs in*
            *huggles everyone, especially Sarai now she has her SS pressie*
            *crosses fingers and toes for LJ*
            *giggles uncontrollably at the Jumble bells art*
            Love the vid, well done

            Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Hehehe... He's just too hot for his own good... or the good of your internet anyway.
            He is, waaaaaay too hot for anyone's good

            And now that I've managed to download the pics, I think I need to lie down



            Edit: I thought I'd just pop one of those pics on my desktop, you know, just to see how it looked...

            Comment


              Uh oh.

              *fans Jumble*

              Jumble...ya gonna be okay?

              ....

              Those pics might have really done it this time...

              My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

              Comment


                Good thing we have the woohood floors nicely padded.

                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Uh oh.

                  *fans Jumble*

                  Jumble...ya gonna be okay?

                  ....

                  Those pics might have really done it this time...
                  Uh, yeah, I'm ok........... but those pics........... I mean, can we really not post them? That's such a shame.......... although I think they'd definitely need a THUNK WARNING!!

                  And I guess I shouldn't worry about those extra Sanctuary eps, since Martin said..

                  “As for season three, we’ve talked a lot about that already and are very much looking forward to it. In the meantime, we couldn’t be more pleased with the show, and the fans seem to be happy with it, too, so it’s all good.”
                  He must have known it was 20 eps when he said that, right?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Uh, yeah, I'm ok........... but those pics........... I mean, can we really not post them? That's such a shame.......... although I think they'd definitely need a THUNK WARNING!!

                    And I guess I shouldn't worry about those extra Sanctuary eps, since Martin said..


                    He must have known it was 20 eps when he said that, right?
                    I think they were aware of it for some time, there has definitely been a lot of hints since... well since season 2 started airing. The Sanctuary convention in London was, I think in October (or was it November)? Someone mentioned 20 ep S3 then.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      *runs in*

                      I'm on the internet on a train! The wonders of modern technology. If I'm not around much over the next couple of days it's because I have some time off so catching up with some friends that I've neglected since this job took over my life!

                      *huggles Jos extra tight for SS pressie* Thank you so much, it is really awesome!

                      *huggles everyone else just coz*

                      Comment


                        *dances through thread...nekkid*
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          I think they were aware of it for some time, there has definitely been a lot of hints since... well since season 2 started airing. The Sanctuary convention in London was, I think in October (or was it November)? Someone mentioned 20 ep S3 then.
                          What? I though SE next year was going to be their first one?

                          Oh wait, I feel a memory stirring......... nope, it's gone

                          @ Sarai That far outstrips the usual 'I'm on the train' mobile phone conversation

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            What? I though SE next year was going to be their first one?

                            Oh wait, I feel a memory stirring......... nope, it's gone

                            @ Sarai That far outstrips the usual 'I'm on the train' mobile phone conversation
                            There was a WOLF HAVEN ONE Convention back in October. Emilie Ullerup, Robin Dunne and Chris Heyerdahl were part of it. (Ryan Robbins couldn't make it cause he was sick)

                            The SE will be the first Sanctuary only convention.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              There was a WOLF HAVEN ONE Convention back in October. Emilie Ullerup, Robin Dunne and Chris Heyerdahl were part of it. (Ryan Robbins couldn't make it cause he was sick)

                              The SE will be the first Sanctuary only convention.
                              Ah, I had a feeling I remembered something like that. I didn't really think Martin could have been in London and me not know about it

                              Ok, so I've finally done it. The one thing that Martin begged me (well, us) not to do.........

                              I've ordered 'Teenage Space Vampires' from Amazon

                              The internet was on his side, kept crashing on me, but I persevered and should have it by the 18th December

                              Only this time I'll be prepared (as I wasn't when watching 'The Impossible Elephant') for a possible cameo

                              Comment


                                *squeals at Bekki's pressies* You are so completely fantastic *wishes I was one of your RL friends *

                                Unlike Cags, the minute you said Toilet Roll dolls I knew exactly what you meant, having seen one or two you've made before *giggles*

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X