The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Yeah, I know. I have trouble finding something wp worthy.

I don't have a lot of pics from Damian

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...MEJBrady_3.jpg
    Dude! How about giving Amanda room to sit! That had to be uncomfortable no matter how thin she is.

Huh. Rain over. Love summer T-storms.

I'm uber excited about getting to meet Martin. He's so *interesting* in the commentaries!

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      I'm uber excited about getting to meet Martin. He's so *interesting* in the commentaries!

suse

And very handsome in person.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Jumble is making Amanda sigs...OMG the world is falling apart...noooo...next thing we know she's thunking Amanda instead of Martin

You know...now I know it's quiet in here during the evenings...since it's like a normal time in here...and y'all have went to bed...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          No need for anyone to be scared

I'm working on my disguise Sigs and avis of AT and Sanctuary so Martin won't realise my only reason for going to the con is to ogle meet him
          Ahhh that explains it
          But, it's just not you
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Jumble is making Amanda sigs...OMG the world is falling apart...noooo...next thing we know she's thunking Amanda instead of Martin

You know...now I know it's quiet in here during the evenings...since it's like a normal time in here...and y'all have went to bed...
            Well, unless they're are those of us that are crazy enough to be awake for the first few hours of morning overseas, lol.

PS: Tell B to check her visitor messages as soon as she can hon.
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              Well, unless they're are those of us that are crazy enough to be awake for the first few hours of morning overseas, lol.

PS: Tell B to check her visitor messages as soon as she can hon.
              She's checking it

And crazy hours??? why??? It's normal now... I didn't even have a jetlag...

*iz happy*
              sigpic

Comment

*dancez through thread nekkid*
                sigpic

Comment

She's checking it

And crazy hours??? why??? It's normal now... I didn't even have a jetlag...

*iz happy*
                  Well, it's not crazy hours yet here, but I've been known to be awake after Jumble's been awake for several hours, lol.

And okay...
                  Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *dancez through thread nekkid*
                  *joins nekkid dancing*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Yeah, I know. I have trouble finding something wp worthy.

Hopefully the S2 promos will look better then the ones from S1. Really not a fan of the PS work that was done.

I don't have a lot of pics from Damian
                    <snip>

Oh, look Martin's there too...
                    Thanks Jasmina I'm just kicking myself because I know I got a nice good quality pic of him when I was capping something the other day......... just can't remember what, so I'll have to go through all my new folders

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    LOL! I like your disguise.
                    Thanks

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    Dude! How about giving Amanda room to sit! That had to be uncomfortable no matter how thin she is.

Huh. Rain over. Love summer T-storms.

suse
                    He's so interesting in every way.............

I'm a little excited too

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    And very handsome in person.
                    More than on the screen? How can that be?

Yep, that's right! I've suddenly become a HUGE AT fan

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Ahhh that explains it
                    But, it's just not you
                    Oh it's still me, it's my alter-ego

Comment

*Runs through thread shrieking*

dave left me his iPhone today! It is the size of my thumb and basically has dial-up bt it's the internet.

*gets nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

dave left me his iPhone today! It is the size of my thumb and basically has dial-up bt it's the internet.

*gets nekkid*
                        *crash huggles Sarai* Great to see you, we've missed you sooo much

Did you hear AT, DK and MW are confirmed for SE? *happy dance*

How did the house move go?

Dan's been missing you too..

Comment

*gets nekkid*
                          You're back!!!!!! *huggles Sarai*
                          sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs jumble back!*

the houseis gorgeous thank you, just a shame we can't get the net! I'm going to nag the landlady today so hopefully something will be done about it. It's driving me crazy ATM!

Dan may have been missing me but I've been spending mytime with siler so he can't be too jealous

I heard, only just got your text though, I think it took days to come through becausei was out of the country! Very very exciting though! Still not sure if I can afford it, dave says not with rent as well but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying to save!

How are you jumbly? What's been going on around here?

Edit: kim! You're back too!! *huggles*
                            Last edited by Sarai; 12 July 2009, 11:54 PM.

Comment

*squishy hugs jumble back!*

the houseis gorgeous thank you, just a shame we can't get the net! I'm going to nag the landlady today so hopefully something will be done about it. It's driving me crazy ATM!
                              *huggles* I don't know how I'd cope without mine *crosses fingers* Hope you get it sorted soon

Dan may have been missing me but I've been spending mytime with siler so he can't be too jealous

I heard, only just got your text though, I think it took days to come through becausei was out of the country! Very very exciting though! Still not sure if I can afford it, dave says not with rent as well but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying to save!
                              I wondered about that, I kept getting 'could not be delivered' and wondered if you were out of range or if something was wrong

How are you jumbly? What's been going on around here?
                              I'm fine, if a little hyper

What's been going on........ hmmmm.........

Well I've been driving everyone crazy hyperventilating and happy dancing on the ceiling for the last week about SE

Jann is in the US with B.........

Josiane is in Chicago........

Um.........

Becks from G4 has joined in on the Jumble teasing

EH-T, suse, Skydiver and Antoa will all be at SE....

Apart from that, situation normal
                              Last edited by Jumble; 13 July 2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Yeah I gathered you might be a tad hyper ! Wow that's loads of people going, awesome!

How about the shipmeet, are we all still on for that? It's only four weeks away!!

Comment

Working...
                                X