Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves at Jann and Josi... and all the other woohoos*

((((((Jumble))))))

Fantastic art!!! Love the header and the sig and the icon! Is Jumble turning into a fangurl?

*toddles off to find something to help with her sunburn*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *waves at Jann and Josi... and all the other woohoos*

((((((Jumble))))))

Fantastic art!!! Love the header and the sig and the icon! Is Jumble turning into a fangurl?

*toddles off to find something to help with her sunburn*
      Thanks I'm having fun with tuts

It's part of my cunning plan

Tut tut! Been over-exposing yiourself again Jasmina?

*scoops another spoonful of peanut butter and chocolate ice-cream*

I blame Joe

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Should people be scared?

I don't expose myself.
        I was on a mountain FCOL. I wore a sleeveless shirt and burned my shoulders even tho' I spend most of the time in the shade. *sigh*

I blame Joe
        Ewwww....
        sigpic

Comment

No need for anyone to be scared

I'm working on my disguise Sigs and avis of AT and Sanctuary so Martin won't realise my only reason for going to the con is to ogle meet him

What were you doing up a mountain?

Made another sig

Comment

I'm working on my disguise Sigs and avis of AT and Sanctuary so Martin won't realise my only reason for going to the con is to ogle meet him
            Good plan.

St. Peter's day. There is a monastery above the village where my dad was born. Lots of people, music, food, party all around. Except for the burning part... that wasn't much fun...

Awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Good plan.
              I thought so

St. Peter's day. There is a monastery above the village where my dad was born. Lots of people, music, food, party all around. Except for the burning part... that wasn't much fun...
              Sounds like a great way to spend your Sunday

Put lots of moisturiser on

Awesome!
              Thanks

Now you woodn't have recognised that as me wood you?

Edit: Can you point me towards some good pics of Chris, Robin, Ryan and Emillie? Oh, and Damian

Comment

I blame Joe
                Aw, poor Joe! (((Joe)))
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Aw, poor Joe! (((Joe)))
                  As soon as he said 'peanut butter ice-cream' I just had to make some

It's delicious!

Comment

I thought so

Sounds like a great way to spend your Sunday

Put lots of moisturiser on

Thanks

Now you woodn't have recognised that as me wood you?
                    It was. I haven't been there since the monastery was re-build, like 8 years ago.

I have some homemade burn oil. It smells horrible, but it helps.

You're style has evolved lately, since you started making icons (), but some of the things that make your artwork yours are still there. The effects on the text, as well as that specific blurring and smoothing style I mentioned some time ago are still noticeable. Not that they're bad things or anything like that. I do love the brightness and the contrast on that sig.
                    sigpic

Comment

It was. I haven't been there since the monastery was re-build, like 8 years ago.

I have some homemade burn oil. It smells horrible, but it helps.

You're style has evolved lately, since you started making icons (), but some of the things that make your artwork yours are still there. The effects on the text, as well as that specific blurring and smoothing style I mentioned some time ago are still noticeable. Not that they're bad things or anything like that. I do love the brightness and the contrast on that sig.
                      I know, and I said that recently on one of the threads And I gave you the blame credit

Interesting that you mention the blurring again, because I'm not doing that the same anymore Instead of using the blur tool, I'm using a combination of other effects and filters, like unsharp mask and noise reduction and despeckle

Comment

I know, and I said that recently on one of the threads And I gave you the blame credit

Interesting that you mention the blurring again, because I'm not doing that the same anymore Instead of using the blur tool, I'm using a combination of other effects and filters, like unsharp mask and noise reduction and despeckle
                        The end result is still very much similar. I think it suits you.

And I just saw your edit earlier. I don't know of sites that have a gallery with the Sanctuary actors. I can point you toward the Sanctuary site.

http://sanctuary-caps.com/

Most of the stuff I have is from google. Even that isn't much.

I have few thousand pics from Amanda.....
                        sigpic

Comment

The end result is still very much similar. I think it suits you.

And I just saw your edit earlier. I don't know of sites that have a gallery with the Sanctuary actors. I can point you toward the Sanctuary site.

http://sanctuary-caps.com/

Most of the stuff I have is from google. Even that isn't much.

I have few thousand pics from Amanda.....
                          Thanks I've tried googling, but there's not much there of any quality I was just logging on to the Sanctuary site

I had a really nice pic of Damian the other day, but now I can't find where I put it

Comment

Yeah, I know. I have trouble finding something wp worthy.

Hopefully the S2 promos will look better then the ones from S1. Really not a fan of the PS work that was done.

I don't have a lot of pics from Damian

Oh, look Martin's there too...
                            sigpic

Comment

Made another sig

LOL! I like your disguise.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

As soon as he said 'peanut butter ice-cream' I just had to make some

It's delicious!
                                For those in the USA (Mid-Atlantic only, I think) you have to try the Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ice Cream. It's really good. Better than a Reese's - and that's high praise from me.

<sigh> And there goes the electricity. Glad I unplugged the laptop. Why is the sky pink? (Though I suppose it's better than green.)

Been a bit since it's been this wet. Good, we need it.

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X