• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodnight Jumble! Sweet dreams!
    sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*
      Wow, the Woohoo palace sure is a quiet place after hours I've arrived safely in Chicago and am using lovely free hotel wifi to check out GW from the perspective of those on the other side of the Atlantic for a change
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Probably frantically searching for the dirty Coopie innuendo

It's hard to get excited about a man whose only tool is the size of a pen
        hehe...wow and I thought I was guttery
        Only if you have a guttery mind my dear

Which we all know you do, and I don't
        Why yes I do have a guttery mind, and you guys wouldn't have me any other way Right?!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yes Josi the woohoo thread is quite quiet when the European woohoos are all asleep I get lonely in here without them

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*wanders through the thread with a mop and bucket*

*starts tap dancing*

Edit: Ick! The girl my guy 'friend' is 'seeing' just requested me as a friend on facebook! Aaargh! *flails and hides in a corner* I've never even met her before! Aaaaah! That's not fair!!! (on the upside, does he talk about me?) Wait, don't think about that, Arrrgh!
            Last edited by Bekki; 09 July 2009, 05:52 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Probably not...certainly since I won't be able to do so next month! I'll be in France at that time! I don't even know if we will have internet in there*faints*

I do know I'm going to learn how to surf in there

She also has FB and otherwise I mainly speak with her through YIM...I don't even know the email address outta my head...

And that was the catch up post after the hi post
              Really? If you think of them, could you get me the FB and YIM? I might have her on FB, but I can't think if I do have her right now. How long are you staying here again?

And Bekki, I LOVE your John/Aeryn sig!! Where did you get the caps from?
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *sneaks in*
                Wow, the Woohoo palace sure is a quiet place after hours I've arrived safely in Chicago and am using lovely free hotel wifi to check out GW from the perspective of those on the other side of the Atlantic for a change
                *huggles Josiane*

Glad to hear you arrived safely Having a good time?

Did you get to check out the SE site yet?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *wanders through the thread with a mop and bucket*

*starts tap dancing*

Edit: Ick! The girl my guy 'friend' is 'seeing' just requested me as a friend on facebook! Aaargh! *flails and hides in a corner* I've never even met her before! Aaaaah! That's not fair!!! (on the upside, does he talk about me?) Wait, don't think about that, Arrrgh!
                Hey Bekki

Yeah, sorry about the mess

Seriously hun, I think you'd do best not to accept that 'friend'. I can't see anything good coming from it

Oh, how did Dad enjoy the show?

*waves to TR*

Comment

*trips on way to bed* Who left the mop bucket out? *sigh* Wood morning, Jumble! There's a little something from me waiting for you in your e-mail. Enjoy! (Or don't...)

Maybe I'll do some more black and white art tomorrow. Oh, so much fun!

*tumbles off to bed*
                  sigpic

Comment

...Great. Now all I can do is wonder about the variety of Coopie tools...

*hugs Josi* *hugs Bekki*
                    *hugs WooHoos who didn't get mentioned *
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *trips on way to bed* Who left the mop bucket out? *sigh* Wood morning, Jumble! There's a little something from me waiting for you in your e-mail. Enjoy! (Or don't...)
                      Got it *grabs tissues*

Maybe I'll do some more black and white art tomorrow. Oh, so much fun!

*tumbles off to bed*
                      Oh yeah, something tells me this challenge is going to take more than one post, from what I've heard

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      ...Great. Now all I can do is wonder about the variety of Coopie tools...

*hugs Josi* *hugs Bekki*
                      *hugs WooHoos who didn't get mentioned *
                      Hey Nad

Well you could just unzip his pencil case and take a look..............

*runz away giggling*

Comment

Hey Nad

Well you could just unzip his pencil case and take a look..............

*runz away giggling*

Must you when I'm drinking coffee?
                        I'm pretty sure I've told you something about the holy liquid finding it's way up my nose before...

And pshaw.
                        I'm sure Coopie has power tools. The ones that need to be plugged in and need electricity.

...Happy Tesla Day.
                        *giggles*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Must you when I'm drinking coffee?
                          I'm pretty sure I've told you something about the holy liquid finding it's way up my nose before...

Sorry *stifles giggles*

And pshaw.
                          I'm sure Coopie has power tools. The ones that need to be plugged in and need electricity.
                          He needs electricity to power his tools? Oh poor Coopie

I'm sure Martin doesn't have that problem

...Happy Tesla Day.
                          *giggles*
                          In fact I came in just to wish you the same

Comment

Sorry *stifles giggles*

He needs electricity to power his tools? Oh poor Coopie

I'm sure Martin doesn't have that problem
                            *nods* Yeah... *covers Coopies ears* ...But Coopie isn't as great as The Martin, so he needs some help. I'm trying to lift his self-asteem after the hair discussion.

In fact I came in just to wish you the same
                            Why... thank you

I must say, though... Martin's version is way cooler than the real one. It's all in the directing.

sigpic

Comment

*nods* Yeah... *covers Coopies ears* ...But Coopie isn't as great as The Martin, so he needs some help. I'm trying to lift his self-asteem after the hair discussion.
                              Aw, I'm sure he knows I'm just teasing

And you know what they say about baldness and virility

Why... thank you

I must say, though... Martin's version is way cooler than the real one. It's all in the directing.
                              Of course he is...............HEY!!!! I've just realised I might get to meet him too

Any message you want me to pass on? Refer him to the Tesla's Troopers thread?

Comment

Aw, I'm sure he knows I'm just teasing

And you know what they say about baldness and virility
                                Yeah... I just don't want him to get jealous of The Martin.
                                And uh... no?

Of course he is...............HEY!!!! I've just realised I might get to meet him too

Any message you want me to pass on? Refer him to the Tesla's Troopers thread?

...Only if you're referring Martin to this one...

I'm gone! See you later

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X