No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!! "S.H.I.P Totally Nekkid"!? ROFL!! In that case sign me up! LOL!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      LOL!! "S.H.I.P Totally Nekkid"!? ROFL!! In that case sign me up! LOL!
      *jumps on LJ* You mean it? You wanna join the S.H.I.P.? I'll send you the paperwork, I'll make you a very special Mempic!!!

What? You were joking? Oh

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *jumps on LJ* You mean it? You wanna join the S.H.I.P.? I'll send you the paperwork, I'll make you a very special Mempic!!!

What? You were joking? Oh
        Not joking. Put me on the list. Send me paperwork. Make a Mempic. Just don't give me any broccolli.

*runs through thread nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

Lol Nad and nekkid you say...I'm so happy to be a member
          sigpic

Comment

Not joking. Put me on the list. Send me paperwork. Make a Mempic. Just don't give me any broccolli.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
            A new S.H.I.P. Member

*happy dances nekkid*

I'll get right on it

Comment

Holy Nekkidness!
              sigpic

Comment

So...now almost all members of the woohoo thread are S.H.I.P members?
                sigpic

Comment

In the grey shirt Aegir? That's from The Impossible Elephant
                  Yeh thanks might try and find it and watch it.
                  "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

I forgot Aegir is around! *throws clothes on*
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh. My. luvnjack as a Shippy Hippy...
                      Wow!

The Nekkidness always does the trick.
                      *off to post on the S/J thread to see *
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        So...now almost all members of the woohoo thread are S.H.I.P members?
                        Don't you remember, that was the plan when we started this thread, to use it as an undercover thread for S.H.I.P. *cough* Yes, that's right Jann. Isn't it wonderful

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                        Yeh thanks might try and find it and watch it.
                        I got it from Amazon, costs about £6 It's a cute film, written by RCC and of course extremely well directed by Martin Not at all what one wood normally expect of them, but I really liked it.

I was disappointed that there were no Special Features, but then when I actually watched it I was gobsmacked when Martin suddenly appeared in those cameos

Comment

I forgot Aegir is around! *throws clothes on*
                          You suddenly got shy again? tsk tsk...perhaps Aegir likes...that...

*goes to her happy corner with Bubu and Shep*
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't you remember, that was the plan when we started this thread, to use it as an undercover thread for S.H.I.P. *cough* Yes, that's right Jann. Isn't it wonderful
                            I know, but I was trying to look innocent and make it look like this was just a coincidence

It is wonderful indeed.

And yay...it's 12 pm and I only need one chapter before I can print it all...Almost finished...than sleep...I'm gonna skip the first hour of class tomorrow..way too tired...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              I know, but I was trying to look innocent and make it look like this was just a coincidence

It is wonderful indeed.

And yay...it's 12 pm and I only need one chapter before I can print it all...Almost finished...than sleep...I'm gonna skip the first hour of class tomorrow..way too tired...
                              It's ok, nobody can read the small print

Hope you don't get into trouble for that But if you're having to work past midnight, what do they expect

Posting these for Nad, because you all know how unaffected I am by his green eyes and his......... arms......

Comment

Nah I won't get in trouble...it's not a mandatory class...but it is with my hottie teacher*cries*

He's doing the dance...from left..to right*swings along*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X