No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot. Finished it. One whole chapter, nearly 2,500 words, written in approx. 1.5 hours. That's downright speedy for me! Gonna post it and head to bed.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay folks - chapter 4 of Infirmary Blues is up. Nice bit of fic for you whumpers to enjoy in the morning when you log on!

I'm off ot bed now. Probably won't be around a huge amount tomorrow as am expecting to be mad busy at work again and then I'm out in the afternoon.. wish me luck for my audition!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Okay folks - chapter 4 of Infirmary Blues is up. Nice bit of fic for you whumpers to enjoy in the morning when you log on!
        FF.n is having a conniption fit at the moment, so I'll say this here: great chapter, as usual!

I'm off ot bed now. Probably won't be around a huge amount tomorrow as am expecting to be mad busy at work again and then I'm out in the afternoon.. wish me luck for my audition!
        Oh, definitely, good luck!
        Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 30 June 2006, 07:17 AM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Excellent chapter. I really loved it and felt the pain! Am I masochistic or merely a sadist? Oh well, who cares as long as shep gets whumped!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh good luck Ali- I cant wait to hear all about it!!!

I am off to have some breakfast and then I am going to read your next chapter

Comment

Another thing about CG

Spoiler:
              I wonder if they're still gonna do the promised back story in that episode. I want it!

I don't want to crush your hopes, but I really don't think they'll release any more CG pictures, do you?
              On the other hand, we did have some buggy Shep pics before 'Conversion' aired..
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                Another thing about CG

Spoiler:
                I wonder if they're still gonna do the promised back story in that episode. I want it!

I don't want to crush your hopes, but I really don't think they'll release any more CG pictures, do you?
                Hi Caty!
                Spoiler:
                Backstory isn't going to appear in CG...but Carl Binder is writing it for another episode.

IWTB - loving your fic.
                Spoiler:
                He won't be broken...not our Shep!

Ali - loved yours to. Love the stories where
                Spoiler:
                Shep tries to break out of the infirmary!

Comment

Another thing about CG

Spoiler:

They'll release some promo pics cos they do for every episode... and surely there's some they can release that aren't too spoilery. After all,
                  Spoiler:
                  Sheppy doesn't spend the entire ep aged!

It'll probably turn out to be exactly what we've been joking about all this time.. two pics of Kolya and one of a Wraith!
                  sigpic

Comment

They'll release some promo pics cos they do for every episode... and surely there's some they can release that aren't too spoilery. After all,
                    Spoiler:
                    Sheppy doesn't spend the entire ep aged!

It'll probably turn out to be exactly what we've been joking about all this time.. two pics of Kolya and one of a Wraith!

Yes they are sure to release pics.....sometime!!! *pouts at TPTB*

Ali I have just read your fic and it was brilliant so very.......Rodney!!!

Comment

Another thing about CG

Spoiler:

There is none in that episode. It's in Phantoms, so it is said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

Elinor, I'm glad you're liking it but I have to say Sheppard is in for a real wringer of it.

I think they'll release CG pics but it'll probably be one of those that they don't release a lot of.

Spoiler:
                        And, if there's supposed to be backstory in phantoms, that's awesome!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          Good morning!

Elinor, I'm glad you're liking it but I have to say Sheppard is in for a real wringer of it.

I think they'll release CG pics but it'll probably be one of those that they don't release a lot of.

Spoiler:
                          And, if there's supposed to be backstory in phantoms, that's awesome!!
                          Supposedly there is for all the characters. I just hope that
                          Spoiler:
                          We get something solid and interesting for Sheppard. God knows, he deserves it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay guys, chapter three is up...

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/54196.html#cutid1

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                not that I have been desperate or anything for this chapter but I have rushed off to read it and it was just brilliant
                                Spoiler:
                                very sad indeed ...poor Shep he has tried so hard to be strong

Comment

Working...
                                X