John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, Hah!

Welcome Kip!! I have no problem taking credi- errr.. blame for bringing another whumper on board

(another side note - there's a perfectly good explanation for why Evil Shep's gun is in the opposite hand to where the holster is)

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
      Awww, Hah!

Welcome Kip!! I have no problem taking credi- errr.. blame for bringing another whumper on board

(another side note - there's a perfectly good explanation for why Evil Shep's gun is in the opposite hand to where the holster is)
      You know, I've seen that loads and it's never occurred to me...

More whumpers...that can only be a good thing!

Can't wait for July so this topic can get busy again...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        .......LOL! It does sound rude, but funny though!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...or1/shep62.jpg

OK VK, he's down.......get in there and do your stuff......and can I help?!!

I'm in there! I'm SO in!.. If ya wanna help, hand me those fluffy towels and the baby oil

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
        Originally Posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
        Hey all, I'm new to Shep whump, though no the art of Shep WhumpING.

Blame Angelique and Merentha. Also Emily_Reich. They started it!

And of course Alaskhah joined in to continue my training... hehe...

So yea. I hope to get some serious whump in before the new season, and thats soon! *Pulls out whip*

Send over Shep!

~ Kip
        Welcome to the Mad House Kip!

he can't come just yet..we're not finished with the massa..er..treatments. but i'll send him over when we're done

*shakes head, thinking; 'yeesh, at this rate i'm gonna have start ordering the baby oil in bulk...*
        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
          *shakes head, thinking; 'yeesh, at this rate i'm gonna have start ordering the baby oil in bulk...*
          Just make sure it Aloe Vera free...

I'm already being whumped by something so small I can't see...let alone having a nice rash to go with...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
            Blame Angelique and Merentha. Also Emily_Reich. They started it!
            Me?? What'd I do?? I get blamed for everything, even when I'm not here!

Fly by whump!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

great whumpy piccys
              sigpic

Comment

Very nice whumped piccies of our dearest Shep
                sigpic

Comment

yes they are
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                    So, we were tossing around an idea about an evil AU SGA, kind of along the lines of the evil Enterprise eps in chat one night... All I can say is Mer is soooo my hero!

(Just as a side note, while I can't take responsibility for the superior artistry, the peek of boxers *was* my idea! )
                    Those are fantastic pics Merentha! Thanks for posting them Alaskhah. Now I'm thinking.......I REALLY need to see that on screen!! (Love the peeking boxers as well and......oh my.....is that leather?!!!!)

Welcome Kip! Happy whumping!!

Comment

Those are fantastic pics Merentha! Thanks for posting them Alaskhah. Now I'm thinking.......I REALLY need to see that on screen!! (Love the peeking boxers as well and......oh my.....is that leather?!!!!)

If I remember correctly, it IS leather... *drools*

Comment

It is leather, indeed *thunks at the mere idea*

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          It is leather, indeed *thunks at the mere idea*
                          I could think of a few other materials to thunk at Joe in...and getting him in them would most decidedly be classed as *whump*...

Rubber, PVC...nothing...

Comment

leather, whumped shep.. *slurp* okay this whumper is off to bed now.
                            sigpic

Comment

No problem. I figured that our fellow whumpers *needed* to see those pics. I think one of my favorite parts (besides, of course, the peek of boxers) is how, on the rear head shot, Mer's name is right above where the whip marks would be.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                No problem. I figured that our fellow whumpers *needed* to see those pics. I think one of my favorite parts (besides, of course, the peek of boxers) is how, on the rear head shot, Mer's name is right above where the whip marks would be.
                                So I sign my name with a whip, doesn't everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X