John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I was wondering when your audition was, Ali. I'm glad it went well! Fingers crossed they pick you, they'd be mad not to. Tri-lingual business assistant is a wonderful title! You should be chosen for that alone, IMO.
    You'd give Anne Robinson a run for her money. She looks like something from the matrix with her leather jacket and coiffed hair, so if she gets nasty you can just tell her she looks more scifi than you...
    As part of the audition today we played a round of the game (htere were 7 of us contestants auditioning) and one of the researcher for the show played the part of Anne and, during the voting, basically picked on us each in turn to see how we'd react. One of the things she tried to be snidey about was my hair (unmanageable curls and dyed - pretty obviously dyed, not natural - red). She said "So what's with the hair" and I said something about it being messy or whatever and she said "And what's your excuse for the colour" and I said that was deliberate and she said "Oh really?" and I, pretending she was Anne said, "Yes, it's about as natural as yours Anne"!!!

I was quite proud of myself for that!

I think I've got a fairly good chance of getting on cos I've got a few unusual aspects that make me stand out from the norm and some easy targets (sci-fi, scrapbooking, the hair, being overweight) for Anne to pick on and I think I came across as very chatty and outgoing. But we'll just have to see.

If nothing else, it was something fun to do on a Friday afternoon and we had a laugh and the other contestants were very nice and friendly.

I'm busily carrying on with capping TLG tonight and thought I'd just post you this one cos don't you just wish that could be you in the picture and not Weir/Phoebus?!!

sigpic

Comment

Do you know how much I love that scene? I just melt when I watch it. It rates as one of my Shep favourites...swoon. Shame there's no whump. Why couldn't Shep have dropped the book on his toe?
      i know.. damn huge book and not even a paper cut. the scene is soo cute. its one of my favourite episodes..

WEIR: “War and Peace”? Wow, that's some heavy reading
      SHEPPARD: Yeah, well, back on Earth when I was getting ready for this mission, I realised there was a good chance that I might be here for a while, so I figured why not bring along a book that takes a while to read?
      WEIR: Page seventeen.
      SHEPPARD: I'm right on schedule

i especially love his expression when he says that.

---
      : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Do you know how much I love that scene? I just melt when I watch it. It rates as one of my Shep favourites...swoon. Shame there's no whump. Why couldn't Shep have dropped the book on his toe?

Oh I so wanted to watch the scene but just couldnt place it!!! Must do some caps!!!

Comment

No probs SLC!!

IWTB I haven't even started your fic yet!!!! I will not get the time tonight but will treat myself over the weekend if I can but I have a very busy one with lots of RL things to do so we'll have to wait and see!

And sorry you have hurt yourself McDork Hope it is not too badly and also that you patch things up with your mum soon!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Oh indeed- It is keeping me very satisfied indeed!!

And TWO WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!
            TWO WEEKS TODAY!!!!

Wooot!!

My god, I just got butterflies in my tummy just thinking about that!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/54349.html

Chapter four *exhausted*

Ali, it is different, which is why I told either Linzi or Shelly, people will love it or completely hate it...

It's really got a lot of aspects to it though so I hope people will give it a shot.

You auditioned for the weakest link? LOL, that makes me remember the Dr. Who episode. Good luck!
              This is one of my favourite chapters. I adore what happens to Shep, totally adore it. I keep saying it - but you're fantastic. Hugs.
              sigpic

Comment

Parisindy (just saw your comment), yes more fic, go read, it'll take your afternoon LOL, I posted a lot!

Ali, OMG, that's one thing I don't think I could handle, the insults...she's a doozie, but sounds like you can dish it back so that will definitely keep you in the running I'd think, they want witty.

SLC, I've been wanting to watch Epiphany since last night but this story is consuming me now, must...finish...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  TWO WEEKS TODAY!!!!

Wooot!!

My god, I just got butterflies in my tummy just thinking about that!
                  OMG.. yey.. i totally forgot about the date, stupid brothers birthday making me forget.. someone best get them online for me to d/l so i dont have to wait too long..

hmm.. nevermind, i didnt say that. i dont do naughty things like that

---
                  : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by McDork
                    i know.. damn huge book and not even a paper cut. the scene is soo cute. its one of my favourite episodes..

WEIR: “War and Peace”? Wow, that's some heavy reading
                    SHEPPARD: Yeah, well, back on Earth when I was getting ready for this mission, I realised there was a good chance that I might be here for a while, so I figured why not bring along a book that takes a while to read?
                    WEIR: Page seventeen.
                    SHEPPARD: I'm right on schedule

i especially love his expression when he says that.
                    JF looks like a little boy in the War and Peace scene, and criminally gorgeous. My other favourite fangirl scene is at the end of Underground, where he walks in the control room in his long-sleeved black top, and he finds out about all the Hive ships. He looks gorgeous there too...and kind of whumped, as Bates got to broker a deal, and he didn't...lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favourite chapters. I adore what happens to Shep, totally adore it. I keep saying it - but you're fantastic. Hugs.
                      I'm having a hard time picking a favorite part in this...there are parts throughout that I'm extremely happy how they translated from this brain of mine to the paper...but a lot of the stuff I really like isn't ready for posting yet. The Arstaem book excerpt and the ending scene with Naem and his falcons (that I believe you just read LOL)...and the scene with John and Rodney that you just read!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm having a hard time picking a favorite part in this...there are parts throughout that I'm extremely happy how they translated from this brain of mine to the paper...but a lot of the stuff I really like isn't ready for posting yet. The Arstaem book excerpt and the ending scene with Naem and his falcons (that I believe you just read LOL)...and the scene with John and Rodney that you just read!
                        The scene with the birds was fantastic. I adore the Shep and Rodney scene, and as for the end of that scene - GAH !!!!!! I swooned!
                        sigpic

Comment

Not only is two weeks, but those of us in the states get a marathon of SGA tonight, weeeeeeee!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Not only is two weeks, but those of us in the states get a marathon of SGA tonight, weeeeeeee!!!!!!
                            Let us know if there are any new promos! Pretty please
                            sigpic

Comment

The scene with the birds was fantastic. I adore the Shep and Rodney scene, and as for the end of that scene - GAH !!!!!! I swooned!
                              Spoiler:
                              Poor Shep waking and thinking it was Rodney there awwwww

Great Shep whump IWTB!!

Comment

I'm a big fan of the psychological whumpage so I'm really enjoying your story IWTB though I do keep finding myself...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...thinking of Denethor. Even though there's really not that many similarities between he and Naem I still have that in the back of my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X