No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm sorry alli what did you say you were auditioning for?

good luck either way

squeaaaaaaaaaaaaa more fic by IWTB
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Good evening!

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Errrmmm, well yeah the geek thing did kinda come out in the interview at the end cos they suggested scrapbooking was a bit geeky and asked wot else I did as hobbies and I said writing and they asked wot kind and I said Sci-Fi and they said that's geeky so I came clean and admitted to being a sci-fi geek and that I used to be a trekkie!

I still am a trekkie. If you do get on and she gives you a hard time for being a sci-fi geek give her a good verbal kicking. One of my pet hates in life is people having a go at sci-fi fans for being "sad", especially when most of the people who say it really need to look in the mirror once in a while.

Sorry to hear you've had a crappy couple of days McDork.

IWTB I've been reading your fic. Hmmm...not what I was expecting when you said dark but very, very interesting. I await the next part eagerly.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        not that I have been desperate or anything for this chapter but I have rushed off to read it and it was just brilliant
        Spoiler:
        very sad indeed ...poor Shep he has tried so hard to be strong
        It is wonderfully whumpyfyingly wonderful, isn't it?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          Good evening!

I still am a trekkie. If you do get on and she gives you a hard time for being a sci-fi geek give her a good verbal kicking. One of my pet hates in life is people having a go at sci-fi fans for being "sad", especially when most of the people who say it really need to look in the mirror once in a while.

Sorry to hear you've had a crappy couple of days McDork.

IWTB I've been reading your fic. Hmmm...not what I was expecting when you said dark but very, very interesting. I await the next part eagerly.

Evening Josie!!!

I have a question for you or anyone else out there- which episode does Weir go to Sheps room and he is reading war and peace??

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            It is wonderfully whumpyfyingly wonderful, isn't it?

Oh indeed- It is keeping me very satisfied indeed!!

And TWO WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Evening Josie!!!

I have a question for you or anyone else out there- which episode does Weir go to Sheps room and he is reading war and peace??

Isn't that Home?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                its home. i just watched that episode today

---
                : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

I was wondering when your audition was, Ali. I'm glad it went well! Fingers crossed they pick you, they'd be mad not to. Tri-lingual business assistant is a wonderful title! You should be chosen for that alone, IMO.
                  You'd give Anne Robinson a run for her money. She looks like something from the matrix with her leather jacket and coiffed hair, so if she gets nasty you can just tell her she looks more scifi than you...
                  sigpic

Comment

You are both stars!!! Thank you so much. For some reason I never placed it there at all!!!! Right that is the ep I am going to watch tonight!!!

Comment

Oh Josie - you little beauty!!!

SLC asked me earlier and I just couldn't think of it but now you have said it I know you are right!!!

It was driving me nuts so ta muchly!!

My memory is getting so bad - sign of an aged whumper and thunker I'm afraid!!!!

Mx

EDIT - Thanks to you too McDork! Just read your post!!!
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McDork
                        wow.. good luck, hope you get through, i'd be too scared to face Anne Robinson myself.. she scares me.

i would of totally told them i was a sci fi geek. And yes Mx, totally normal for me too so not to worry.

seems a bit risky to me, that would probably result in them needed an explaination, and after the explaination, what would we do for whump stories after Ali has been commited for unspecified insanity reasons?

Sorry for my absence.. been feeling totally sorry for myself, fell down the stairs and injured myself.. and i fell out with my mom. So im a unhappy bunny also, sorry for the long post.. and sorry if the quotes dont work. I suck when it comes to tagging. :shrug:
                        Ouch! Well, my whole family has fallen out with my sister, who's been re-named the wicked witch of the east...
                        Hugs to you
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          You are both stars!!! Thank you so much. For some reason I never placed it there at all!!!! Right that is the ep I am going to watch tonight!!!
                          Do you know how much I love that scene? I just melt when I watch it. It rates as one of my Shep favourites...swoon. Shame there's no whump. Why couldn't Shep have dropped the book on his toe?
                          sigpic

Comment

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/54349.html

Chapter four *exhausted*

Ali, it is different, which is why I told either Linzi or Shelly, people will love it or completely hate it...

It's really got a lot of aspects to it though so I hope people will give it a shot.

You auditioned for the weakest link? LOL, that makes me remember the Dr. Who episode. Good luck!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                              Oh Josie - you little beauty!!!

SLC asked me earlier and I just couldn't think of it but now you have said it I know you are right!!!

It was driving me nuts so ta muchly!!

My memory is getting so bad - sign of an aged whumper and thunker I'm afraid!!!!

Mx
                              Sad thing is it is an episode I have watched many times- I was certain this scene must be in one I do not watch often yep the memory is getting bad!!!

Oh why am I here?

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/54349.html

Chapter four *exhausted*

Ali, it is different, which is why I told either Linzi or Shelly, people will love it or completely hate it...

It's really got a lot of aspects to it though so I hope people will give it a shot.

You auditioned for the weakest link? LOL, that makes me remember the Dr. Who episode. Good luck!

I have spent about 2 hours trying to pick an episode to watch and now you have posted your next chapter so I am going to read that instead!!! Then my husband is bound to come in early and spoil my episode watching party!! Sorry Mx I probably made you pull your hair out for nothing!

Comment

Working...
                                X