Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1
    Ohhhhh story
    Doing a little happy dance......

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      Some big milestones, but I did enough picspam for today so I'll just settle for shouting 'Congratulations'!!!!

LOL GG, now that'd be nice.

oh and it looks like you are about to reach another milestone yourself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Technology is evil sometimes. I've been saving up for a new computer for some time now only for my dear big brother to tell me that I should wait for the new year when Vista comes out...but my old Dell is dying, after all this time saving up I don't want to wait, and if I do wait until next year then I know that all the money I've saved up will end up going on Xmas presents and stuff and then it'll be another year gone by trying to coax this computer to stay alive.
        cant have your computer dying...how will you whump shep otherwise! or look at lovely whumped shep pics and other shep related goodies!

congrats to all the milestoners!! i think we can thank all the lovely season 3 whump thats gone on (and coming up) for helping us all along!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
          Get a core 2 duo, Josie. They're awesome, and you can always buy a copy of Vista later on. If you're careful about backing your stuff up, it doesn't take that long to wipe a computer and reinstall an operating system.
          Which is exactly what my brother tells me. Though he can't seem to get it through his head that I'm not a gamer and therefore do not want a computer geared toward gaming. This seems to be an incomprehensible concept to him.

I just wish everything could be simple, the trouble is that he thinks he knows about computers but actually doesn't know anymore than his mate tells him - sometimes a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

All I want is a computer that will run faster than this old thing.

BTW Jersey13, I don't think I've seen you in here before, so welcome. And thanks for the advice.

Comment

Technology is evil sometimes. I've been saving up for a new computer for some time now only for my dear big brother to tell me that I should wait for the new year when Vista comes out...but my old Dell is dying, after all this time saving up I don't want to wait, and if I do wait until next year then I know that all the money I've saved up will end up going on Xmas presents and stuff and then it'll be another year gone by trying to coax this computer to stay alive.
            You buy it Josie - you can always put off buying a PC because they are about to bring something new out! A computer is old almost as soon as you have got it home and set it up!!

Hubbie has finally ordered me my new PC!! This one was bought in 1999 and although he has upgraded it to within an inch of it's life it really cannot be added to/improved anymore!! But I am not going to mention it too often or this PC will deliberately go wrong (yes they do sit there at night thinking up ways to go wrong on you during the day!) The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the screen - he has ordered me a 20 inch flat screen cos he knows I watch loads of vids etc on my PC!! He is a good chap really!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              You buy it Josie - you can always put off buying a PC because they are about to bring something new out! A computer is old almost as soon as you have got it home and set it up!!

Hubbie has finally ordered me my new PC!! This one was bought in 1999 and although he has upgraded it to within an inch of it's life it really cannot be added to/improved anymore!! But I am not going to mention it too often or this PC will deliberately go wrong (yes they do sit there at night thinking up ways to go wrong on you during the day!) The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the screen - he has ordered me a 20 inch flat screen cos he knows I watch loads of vids etc on my PC!! He is a good chap really!

Mx
              My little brother (yes I have two brothers life just isn't fair sometimes) has his all singing all dancing PC hooked up to his 28 inch flat screen hi-def TV, that's what I call showing off.

I still have an old fashioned monitor and I have every intention of keeping it because (a) it's going to save me money & (b) it's a really good quality picture - even my brothers think so.

Comment

It's been a while since I posted any whumpy pics. How about some restrained Shep?

Comment

My little brother (yes I have two brothers life just isn't fair sometimes) has his all singing all dancing PC hooked up to his 28 inch flat screen hi-def TV, that's what I call showing off.
                  Oh I want one of those HD TV's!!!!!!!!!! That is next on my list!! But then have I got to buy a load of new dvd's that are HD ones and an HD dvd player? I am a bit thick with technology! So it could get very expensive! But we enjoy our TV and don't go out much (everybody go AHHHHHHH!!!! ) so I think it is worth the money.

Can you imagine seeing our guys whumped in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

It's been a while since I posted any whumpy pics. How about some restrained Shep?

Ohhh, Sheppy bondage. Made my day!

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                      SSQQQUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Hon!!!! Saved me alot of work.
                      sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS TO GG AND OBSESSED1 ON THEIR MILESTONE POSTS OF 2,200 AND 100 POSTS!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          SSQQQUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Hon!!!! Saved me alot of work.
                          Naturally lazy huh just like SHep?

Yeah, me too!

Glad i could help

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            CONGRATS TO GG AND OBSESSED1 ON THEIR MILESTONE POSTS OF 2,200 AND 100 POSTS!!!
                            Thank you Linzi.......oh look how lame my 100 looks next to that 2200

I'll catch you all up one day...............

Comment

Hey Linzi!!!!

Where you been matey!!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I'm really tired, I think I'll head off to bed early today!
                                Sweet Sheppy dreams, everyone!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Working...
                                X