No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I managed to get a version of the CG promo DL'd to my hard drive hence the gif of squee.

Comment

SQUEE!!!! I'm back!

Wow, the extra phantoms spoilers!! could even be better than I'm anticipating now.

Spoiler:
      I love the interactions between Shep and Ronan..they work very well together and play off each other very well. Phantoms could be very fun!!!
      sigpic

Comment

RE: Shep's backstory. I was thinking about this some. It seems likely that we'll get some

Spoiler:
        of his military background in Phantoms -- possibly flashbacks to Afganistan, since there is supposedly fighting going on. But I'd also like to see some of his early backstory - family stuff.

I still remember in "Letters from Pegasus" that he was the only one not to send a personal message. When Weir asked him if he wanted to, he just cut his eyes away and said, "I'm good."

Then when he is filming the message to Colonel Sumner's family (at Weir's suggestion), he says, "I'm not sure if he even has a family, not all of us do." I remember that line really haunted me. Would explain a lot of why he is not so good at relationships and expressing himself.

Made/makes me just want to give Sheppy a big 'ole hug!!!!!

Later,
        WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Glad you could join us GG...

Josie - I'm sure there will be help so you can see this promo too...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
            Me neither, especially after all those nifty extra spoilers! If it goes the way it sounds like it's going to, it just seems like the perfect counterpoint to CG. CG is mostly

Spoiler:
            Physical whump with the wraith feedings, and it sounds like Phantoms is going to be a lot of emotional whump. Sheppy seeing things and loosing his marbles!

Tee hee...I'm practically giddy just thinking about it! SQUEEEEE!
            im going nuts thinking about what will happen to shep in phantoms too!!! i think itll be sooooo gooood and squeeee worthy!!!!!emotional whump woooo and possible physical whump......squeeeeeeeee......!!!!! i think i mite go into another cg-esque squee coma by the time its on!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
              Okay I might as well say it myself SQUEEEEE for me reaching 300 a short while ago... who knew I was going to end up being so chatty all of the sudden
              SQUEEEE to u for reaching 300 NINA!!! its this thread...makes everyone squeeish and chatty!! i know i certainly didnt have this many posts a few weeks ago!!!

GATEGEEK glad to have u back!! yes im looking forward to seeing how
              Spoiler:
              ronon and shep deal with whats happening to them...more so shep obviously lol im glad my few spoilers made people squee as much as it did me

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                SQUEEEE to u for reaching 300 NINA!!! its this thread...makes everyone squeeish and chatty!! i know i certainly didnt have this many posts a few weeks ago!!!

GATEGEEK glad to have u back!! yes im looking forward to seeing how
                Spoiler:
                ronon and shep deal with whats happening to them...more so shep obviously lol im glad my few spoilers made people squee as much as it did me
                Yeah it sure is this thread...and the thunk one...
                I really don't have any friends that like SGA...well my brother *lol* but I hardly can think he is squeeing over Shep as we do *lol*
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

no probs...i know im soooooooo ridiculously excited over this ep....its the whole cg squee all over again!!!! i wish it was on this week too instead!! ahh well ill just have to wish that the 15th (16th for me) comes very very quickly!!!squeeee!!!!!! i still wish we knew more tho....i cant help but want more i always do!!!
                  It was odd because we kind of figured out most of CG with the spoilers we had. Phantoms - it is hard to really figure out what is going to happen - so that aspect will be good- it could go many ways. Of course from what we do know it looks like it is going to be good whatever happens!

Comment

I'm back. Writing ground to a halt as I made dinner and then got involved in watching Midsomer Murders - which is 2 bloody hours long dammit! Good though..

Right. back to it then...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                      RE: Shep's backstory. I was thinking about this some. It seems likely that we'll get some

Spoiler:
                      of his military background in Phantoms -- possibly flashbacks to Afganistan, since there is supposedly fighting going on. But I'd also like to see some of his early backstory - family stuff.

I still remember in "Letters from Pegasus" that he was the only one not to send a personal message. When Weir asked him if he wanted to, he just cut his eyes away and said, "I'm good."

Then when he is filming the message to Colonel Sumner's family (at Weir's suggestion), he says, "I'm not sure if he even has a family, not all of us do." I remember that line really haunted me. Would explain a lot of why he is not so good at relationships and expressing himself.

Made/makes me just want to give Sheppy a big 'ole hug!!!!!

Later,
                      WannaBe
                      YEH wannabe...i cant wait to see
                      Spoiler:
                      what kind of backstory it will be...his motivations for joining the airforce..afghanistan flashbacks...and hopefully some mention of his family...i love that bit in LFP where he hints at no family, but theres a part of me that wonders if thats completely true...i always like the idea of his father not speaking to him due to the events leading to his black mark..and i always think his mother is deceased...be good if we get some answers in phantoms!!
                      i just want to hug sheppy too....poor shep i certainly think hes going to suffer in this ep

Comment

I meant to say - love the new sig SLC.

Comment

Yeah and now come to long horrible waiting game until Phantoms is on... this is also going to be pure agony
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

YEH wannabe...i cant wait to see
                            Spoiler:
                            what kind of backstory it will be...his motivations for joining the airforce..afghanistan flashbacks...and hopefully some mention of his family...i love that bit in LFP where he hints at no family, but theres a part of me that wonders if thats completely true...i always like the idea of his father not speaking to him due to the events leading to his black mark..and i always think his mother is deceased...be good if we get some answers in phantoms!!
                            i just want to hug sheppy too....poor shep i certainly think hes going to suffer in this ep
                            Maybe I'm making this up, sorry if I am it wouldn't be the first time, but wasn't there some kind of theory regarding LFP about Shep sending a message to someone?

Because the first clip of him addressing Sumner's family is in a different room to the last clip of him saying goodbye, thereby suggesting that he recorded two seperate messages.

Now did I make all of that up, I'm afraid I haven't seen LFP since it aired so I can't remember if this is true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              I meant to say - love the new sig SLC.

well with all your changes Josie i was starting to feel left behind!!!

Comment

It is good that we have our squee back over an epsiode. It was a little hard after CG to find anything else to squee about!

Comment

Working...
                                X