John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    ALI'S GOING TO BE ON THE WEAKEST LINK...
    ALI'S GOING TO BE ON THE WEAKEST LINK!!!
    WOOHOO!!!!
    CONGRATS TO ALI!!!!
    I HOPE YOU WIN!!!!
    Me too! I need the money!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      Good morning Whumpers!!

Well, quite a bit to Squee about this morning already....

1. SQUEE to the fics posted by Gigagules and SGAFan! Now to red them!

2. SQUEE to Ali for getting on Weakest Link!! Lets hope for a sheppy whump question

3. SQUEE to Lissafoss on her comment of thinking people are stupid for not knowing at least a bit of Stargate. For some reason, I thought it was funny this morning!!!
      I agree! Except, the reading must wait (the anticipation builds!)! Much to do, including earning a living. Have a great day, folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        ALI'S GOING TO BE ON THE WEAKEST LINK...
        ALI'S GOING TO BE ON THE WEAKEST LINK!!!
        WOOHOO!!!!
        CONGRATS TO ALI!!!!
        I HOPE YOU WIN!!!!

How exciting!! Good luck!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Good morning whumpers! *sips Joe*

That's awesome about Weakest Link Ali!!! I wish you all the luck in the world!

I'm still bouncing around like a little girl after Florida State beat Miami on Monday!!! *bounce bounce bounce*

Oh, and I'm still trying to catch up on the fics that were posted.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Hello folks! *waves madly*

Congrats Ali! That's great news!

I'm up late - it's a 12.45am. I was asleep and I got a call from my daughter's teacher. The poor thing is throwing up, and they needed verbal permission to give her panadol. Poor thing. She gets headaches and throws up when she gets overtired or over excited, and at camp at 11 at night - it's both. Now I can't get back to sleep though.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
              Good morning whumpers! *sips Joe*
              *evil grin* bad girl

Originally posted by dreamgirl
              I'm still bouncing around like a little girl after Florida State beat Miami on Monday!!! *bounce bounce bounce*
              Congrats!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                Hello folks! *waves madly*

Congrats Ali! That's great news!

Spoiler:

I'm up late - it's a 12.45am. I was asleep and I got a call from my daughter's teacher. The poor thing is throwing up, and they needed verbal permission to give her panadol. Poor thing. She gets headaches and throws up when she gets overtired or over excited, and at camp at 11 at night - it's both. Now I can't get back to sleep though.
                Poor thing, try not wo worry Lauriel, i'm sure she will be fine.

Comment

I'm sorry about your daughter Lauriel. I hope she gets to feeling better. *hugs*

*evil grin* bad girl
                  *snickers* I try.....not really, it comes pretty easily to me.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                    Poor thing, try not wo worry Lauriel, i'm sure she will be fine.
                    Thanks Lisa! I'm sure she will too. She's not far away from my parents, so if she is sick, they can get her. It's just hard when you're not there to give them hugs and help out. Even if I know she'll be fine once she gets some sleep (she'd be out like a light by now). its still hard. Got to let them have thier own experiences though.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean, when there is nothing you can do all you want to do is give them a big hug. Well, i'm sending a bib hug to you now

((((((((((HUG)))))))))))

Comment

Thanks Lisa! I'm sure she will too. She's not far away from my parents, so if she is sick, they can get her. It's just hard when you're not there to give them hugs and help out. Even if I know she'll be fine once she gets some sleep (she'd be out like a light by now). its still hard. Got to let them have thier own experiences though.
                        Sorry to hear about your squirt. I'm sure she'll be just fine though. I think stuff like this is more nerve wracking on the parents though..... or is that just me?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                          I know what you mean, when there is nothing you can do all you want to do is give them a big hug. Well, i'm sending a bib hug to you now

((((((((((HUG)))))))))))
                          Thank you!

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          Sorry to hear about your squirt. I'm sure she'll be just fine though. I think stuff like this is more nerve wracking on the parents though..... or is that just me?
                          Nope.. definitely more nervewracking for the parents. And possibly the teachers...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm bored. Am really busy at work but it's doing my head in now and I want to go home and write fanfic!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              I'm bored. Am really busy at work but it's doing my head in now and I want to go home and write fanfic!
                              Strangely enough, we want you to do that too...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                Wish I could be bored. My son stayed home from school today. Not feeling well. and he got whumped by the ladder last night too. Poor kid is in a world of hurt...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X