John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel
    No-one on this thread would be excited over the prospect of some Shep whump would they?
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! IM EXCITED!!!!! im very very very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      I am absolutely in love with
      Spoiler:
      emotional whump!!

You're right,
      Spoiler:
      to see it on screen would be CG Squee all over again!!!!!!
      I love emotional angst too, GG. There's so much more scope with emotional whump, and its much more intense.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        I know she had to find a place. I can accept that. So I forgive her and I won't prod as hard as I normally do. Not that I normally prod anyways.
        haha nah u dont prod...i do haha but then only cos i can go into her bedroom and say "so have u written any more to -insert fic- yet?" haha!! dont worry she will get them done soon!!bloody RL!!!!

Comment

I love emotional angst too, GG. There's so much more scope with emotional whump, and its much more intense.
          YEH the emotional whump aspect of phantoms-squeeeeeeeeee- is what is making me most excited!!!we had the physical in CG!!! physical whumping wud be a nice bonus in this ep of course LOL but i cant wait to see
          Spoiler:
          how the device affects him, his flash backs, his teams reaction (after all will they know what hes seeing?) etc
          i just cant wait!!!!! come on hurry up and be on already!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
            YEH the emotional whump aspect of phantoms-squeeeeeeeeee- is what is making me most excited!!!we had the physical in CG!!! physical whumping wud be a nice bonus in this ep of course LOL but i cant wait to see
            Spoiler:
            how the device affects him, his flash backs, his teams reaction (after all will they know what hes seeing?) etc
            i just cant wait!!!!! come on hurry up and be on already!!!!
            The great thing about CG was that there was both physical and emotional whump!
            Spoiler:
            Being fed on by a Wraith in front of both his enemies and his friends- going through the psychological trauma- squee!

Hehem.. no, I don't have any problems... I'm perfectly sane...
            sigpic

Comment

*emerges from writing reclusion*

Hiya. 20 pages? Not going to happen. LOL Did I miss anything?

lots of writing accomplished *G* will probably have a new chapter of my whump fic tonight
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan

Hiay. 20 pages? Not going to happen. LOL Did I miss anything?

lots of writing accomplished *G* will probably have a new chapter of my whump fic tonight
                Sounds good to me! Looking forward to it.
                sigpic

Comment

Isn't that the truth? With physical whump, there just isn't much left to the imagination. With Emotional whump, everything is wide open...SQUEE!!!!! That's the entire draw for me.

Here is some emotional whump...

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Being fed on by a Wraith in front of both his enemies and his friends- going through the psychological trauma- squee!

yeh CG was great for that although
                    Spoiler:
                    i still really wanted to see that he was affected by what had happened to him at the end cos we had no repercussions of the physical whump and no real repercussions for the emotional whump either
                    which is why im hoping that in phantoms-squeeee lol- we will
                    Spoiler:
                    see that shep is affected in some way by what he sees, even if its just a small scene at the end or even when hes on the planet at some point

Comment

Spoiler:

Well...as sane as the rest of us anyways....
                      sigpic

Comment

oh agreed! I love writing emotional whump as well! its great to write because there is so much to explore (especially on a very closed character like John Sheppard)
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Speaking of whump, I just finished uploading my caps of CSI Miami. Forgive the poor quality, but would you believe they tied him up?

It's so hard to behave myself when they keep doing that..
                          sigpic

Comment

hi SGAFAN! look forward to ur next chappie!!! youve not missed much, weve been squeeing over phantoms especially since i gave another small spoiler for it....and yeh squeeing mostly!!! weve certainly been busy...cant stop posting!! im very excited about phantoms!!!! lol!!!!

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1200!!!

Where is the fic?? When will it be posted? I want it NOW!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Oooh! Congrats on 1200 SGAFan!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X