John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise
    yep its so cliched that they wud probably do it!!
    i kind of dont want him to have any family at all...because of the whole tortured soul thing...i dont know i like my fav characters to have these kind of traumatic pasts...its adds more to my emotional whump checklist and because he cant be the way he is without having suffered some pretty horrible stuff back on earth...
    I actually think it would be nicer if he had loving parents and a happy childhood but maybe lost his family when he was a teen or young adult.

I know the original biog for Sheppard said his father was a well respected Cold War Colonel and that led to a lot of speculation that his father was a disappointed in him due to the Afghanistan incident and that the two of them didn't get on, strict old school military man versus his more rebelious yet brilliant son etc

But what if he had a good relationship with his Dad and he joined the Air Force because he wanted to be just like him? Or his father had died young and he wanted to honour him?

Comment

There are so many possibilities when it comes to his past...I'm just hoping we get something really good in Phantoms...

Thanks GG for the congrats... I do think I have never chatted so much in a forum before as I do here ... but you all are so great I just can't help joining in...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
        There are so many possibilities when it comes to his past...I'm just hoping we get something really good in Phantoms...

Thanks GG for the congrats... I do think I have never chatted so much in a forum before as I do here ... but you all are so great I just can't help joining in...
        i know i cant help but keep joining in....this place is so great...this and the thunk thread are my favourites....some of the other threads just dont have the edge that they do!! i love it in here..talking about whumped sheppy makes me very happy!!! squeee for phantoms!!!!squeeee!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I will be surprised if we learn much, if anything, about his family in Phantoms but who knows?

I'm going to have to get some sleep now, I'm going to be dead on my feet at work tomorrow.

G'night all!

Comment

Gnight Josie...
            sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Josie...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                I will be surprised if we learn much, if anything, about his family in Phantoms but who knows?

I'm going to have to get some sleep now, I'm going to be dead on my feet at work tomorrow.

G'night all!
                yeh i think it will mostly be his
                Spoiler:
                afghanistan past..which is fine cos ive been wondering about his black mark since the pilot!
                i really hope its that in phantoms, anything else is a bonus!!

night josie!!

Comment

G'night, Josie!

You're probably right about not getting that much backstory in Phantoms but hey...a girl can dream, right?

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                    courtesy of the sg1_spoilme yahoo group..regarding phantoms
                    Spoiler:

A mission to recover a lost team leads to the discovery of a discontinued
                    Wraith experiment: a mind-altering device that adversely affects Ronon and
                    Sheppard.
                    of course
                    Spoiler:
                    i highly doubt we will see ronon having any flashbacks cos weve seen his backstory in sateda, and not to mention interviews with tptb have only mentioned sheps backstory....so itll be interesting to see what they do...i think ronon will just go crazy...maybe we will get him shooting shep at some point like bam bams smilys suggested..although i want him to shoot him wiht a proper gun!! shep blood woo haha! but yey for mind-altering wraith experiments...cant wait to see what happens to shep in this ep...gonna be some good whumping i hope!
                    squeeeeeeeee for shep whump!!

Maybe we'll get
                    Spoiler:
                    Shep thinking Ronon's the enemy from back in Afghanistan and attacks him leading Ronon to have to shoot him Or better yet, a fist fight with Ronon and Shep since Ronon's gun will stun him and we'll get stun whump which isn't as good as fighting whump.
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                      Maybe we'll get
                      Spoiler:
                      Shep thinking Ronon's the enemy from back in Afghanistan and attacks him leading Ronon to have to shoot him Or better yet, a fist fight with Ronon and Shep since Ronon's gun will stun him and we'll get stun whump which isn't as good as fighting whump.
                      omg yeh that wud be soooo coool!! actually i was wondering if something like that wud happen...u took the words out of my..erm brain! haha i just cant wait to see
                      Spoiler:
                      how they implement his flashbacks into the scenes...and where will ronon fit in because we know he most likely wont have backstory...hmmmm
                      see so many questions!! im hoping we will
                      Spoiler:
                      at least get some stun whump, cos i love my physical whump as much as the emotional whump...and i can imagine a scene where shep goes crazy and his team have to take his weapons off him and maybe thats when he cud get stunned...mmmm welll i dont know its just a suggestion haha
                      i also cant wait to see, hopefully
                      Spoiler:
                      some good team angst at sheps predicament cos that always deliciously whumpy

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                        Maybe we'll get
                        Spoiler:

Yup, I think what you're suggesting is quite likely, Salty.

Spoiler:
                        Or it could be the other way around with Ronon thinking Shep is the enemy

I just hope

Spoiler:
                        If it's a fight between Ronon and Shep, that it's not with guns. Hand-to-hand combat between Shep and Ronon would be a joy to watch! And last a lot longer than a split second of gunfire.

WannaBe

Comment

I have to agree on everything...anything of that wold be great to see...

Well I'm heading to bed... have to be up in about 4½ hours so....and maybe the days will go faster so we can get to see Phantoms,,even thought it's two weeks away,,,and I might be getting that Shep clone,,whatever I'm gonna do with him I don't know
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I have to agree on everything...anything of that wold be great to see...

Well I'm heading to bed... have to be up in about 4½ hours so....and maybe the days will go faster so we can get to see Phantoms,,even thought it's two weeks away,,,and I might be getting that Shep clone,,whatever I'm gonna do with him I don't know
                            night night pleasure talking to u....and erm i can think of a few suggestions to do with ur clone, but this is a pg forum so.... hahaha

Comment

and I might be getting that Shep clone,,whatever I'm gonna do with him I don't know
                              Hmmm...what to do with a Shep clone?

I'm sure there'd be plenty of us here willing to give you a few suggestions...

WannaBe (longing for the day she'll get her own Shep clone. Do you think I could teach him to do housework among his other clone-ish duties?)

Comment

Goodnight to everyone who is going to bed. sweet Sheppy dreams.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X