Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*knock knock*

Ah, hello. NinaM?

Righto. I have a delivery for you. Just let me check my list. Should be, erm... ah yes, one Sheppy clone, fully trained.

Sign here please. And here. Lovely. Yes, the pink copy's for you to keep.

Okay then. One Sheppy clone coming right up... I, er... I'm afraid this one struggled a bit got a little bit err.. damaged in transit. Should be fine in a day or so though, eh?

Righto. Must be off. Enjoy!
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning all! *waves madly*

CONGRADULATIONS TO:
      ROO on 200
      NINA on 300
      SHELMA on 300

Uncle Bit just coughed up the Pegasus Project! Haven't seen it yet, so I'm going to sacrifice an hour of study for BB and JJ perving! Hehe.. double yummies!

How is everyone today?
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
        Hmmm...what to do with a Shep clone?

I'm sure there'd be plenty of us here willing to give you a few suggestions...

WannaBe (longing for the day she'll get her own Shep clone. Do you think I could teach him to do housework among his other clone-ish duties?)
        yep i also long for my shep clone...not long now!!! we can do it!!! and WANNABE...i liked ur sugestions for phantoms...god i cant wait for this ep!!! squee!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
          Good morning all! *waves madly*

CONGRADULATIONS TO:
          ROO on 200
          NINA on 300
          SHELMA on 300

Uncle Bit just coughed up the Pegasus Project! Haven't seen it yet, so I'm going to sacrifice an hour of study for BB and JJ perving! Hehe.. double yummies!

How is everyone today?
          THANKS LAURIEL!! it always makes me laugh when people say good morning...im like huh no its nearly 1 am here...then i remember time zones!!! why cant we all be on the same one so we can all be on at the same time to discuss yummy shep whump!! haha!! shep is funny in peg proj but he wasnt in it long enough to make me watch the whole ep..hope u enjoy it tho!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            *knock knock*

Ah, hello. NinaM?

Righto. I have a delivery for you. Just let me check my list. Should be, erm... ah yes, one Sheppy clone, fully trained.

Sign here please. And here. Lovely. Yes, the pink copy's for you to keep.

Okay then. One Sheppy clone coming right up... I, er... I'm afraid this one struggled a bit got a little bit err.. damaged in transit. Should be fine in a day or so though, eh?

Righto. Must be off. Enjoy!

Damage *lol* Oh great I got him all whumped up already... seems like I have to put the clone in bed... so he can be okay in a day or so... hoping he doesn't demand to much,,, or struggle for that matter... oh well have to put him in place if he does.... well goodnight all... thanks for the late night delivery,,,*lol*
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*waves* to Lauriel!!!

SQUEE!!!! Nina got her clone!! Congrats!

So what's everyone doing? Anyone writing any fic? I really need something to do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                *waves* to Lauriel!!!

SQUEE!!!! Nina got her clone!! Congrats!

So what's everyone doing? Anyone writing any fic? I really need something to do.
                I was writing fic. But it's definitely not gonna get finished tonight. And it's late and I'm off to bed. HGopefully will get it finished and posted tomorrow..
                sigpic

Comment

Well, the battle with Bereft continues, but I have to get some study done as well. Nothing else in the works as yet, although someone mentioned Evil!Shep the other day, which could be fun to do. *looks speculative*

Looking forward to Ali's fic, though!

I also capped some of CSI Miami the last night, but my copy is very poor quality, so I'll probably have to get a better copy and have another go.

How'd the ZPM hunting go?
                  sigpic

Comment

I was writing fic. But it's definitely not gonna get finished tonight. And it's late and I'm off to bed. HGopefully will get it finished and posted tomorrow..
                    How'd the trip to Scotland go Ali? Nice to see you back again!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, the battle with Bereft continues, but I have to get some study done as well. Nothing else in the works as yet, although someone mentioned Evil!Shep the other day, which could be fun to do. *looks speculative*

Looking forward to Ali's fic, though!

I also capped some of CSI Miami the last night, but my copy is very poor quality, so I'll probably have to get a better copy and have another go.

How'd the ZPM hunting go?
                      ZPM hunting...leave it to an eight year old to rename a hobby to something much cooler sounding... Yesterday we went 29/32. Today, I'm not even gonna talk about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

How'd the trip to Scotland go Ali? Nice to see you back again!
                        Nice thanks. Lovely and sunny. Ate good food. Visited whiskey distillery and a beautiful castle and saw an excellent falconry display. Drove around with the roof down on the car most of the time.

Right. Definitely off to bed now. Gnight!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice thanks. Lovely and sunny. Ate good food. Visited whiskey distillery and a beautiful castle and saw an excellent falconry display. Drove around with the roof down on the car most of the time.

Right. Definitely off to bed now. Gnight!
                          Glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully it was some lovely downtime after how busy you've been lately!

Goodnight Ali.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                            Well that's great,,,then you can take season 1 where ever you go...
                            *happy sigh* thanks
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Night Ali!! Squees that you found your writing muse. Looking forward to that fic of yours!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                                courtesy of the sg1_spoilme yahoo group..regarding phantoms
                                Spoiler:

A mission to recover a lost team leads to the discovery of a discontinued
                                Wraith experiment: a mind-altering device that adversely affects Ronon and
                                Sheppard.
                                ummm...

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X