No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well say it in here to incase not everyone stray over to the thunk thread
    But I'll be in and out of these two threads for now since I'm trying to work on a new video... but I'll check back every few minutes
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
      *lol* what's with you and getting Shep bloody....??
      I need visible whump!!!
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I just asked hubby if we were letting our son stay up to watch the Cheetah Girls movie but I asked "in code"..... are we letting him watch CG?" and then broke out in a cold sweat when I realized CG was Common Ground!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

courtesy of the sg1_spoilme yahoo group..regarding phantoms
          Spoiler:

A mission to recover a lost team leads to the discovery of a discontinued
          Wraith experiment: a mind-altering device that adversely affects Ronon and
          Sheppard.
          of course
          Spoiler:
          i highly doubt we will see ronon having any flashbacks cos weve seen his backstory in sateda, and not to mention interviews with tptb have only mentioned sheps backstory....so itll be interesting to see what they do...i think ronon will just go crazy...maybe we will get him shooting shep at some point like bam bams smilys suggested..although i want him to shoot him wiht a proper gun!! shep blood woo haha! but yey for mind-altering wraith experiments...cant wait to see what happens to shep in this ep...gonna be some good whumping i hope!
          squeeeeeeeee for shep whump!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            I need visible whump!!!

Oh yeah!!!!! me too

Comment

I cant believe how long its been since I was on this thread!!!!!!
              The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                courtesy of the sg1_spoilme yahoo group..regarding phantoms
                Spoiler:

A mission to recover a lost team leads to the discovery of a discontinued
                Wraith experiment: a mind-altering device that adversely affects Ronon and
                Sheppard.
                of course
                Spoiler:
                i highly doubt we will see ronon having any flashbacks cos weve seen his backstory in sateda, and not to mention interviews with tptb have only mentioned sheps backstory....so itll be interesting to see what they do...i think ronon will just go crazy...maybe we will get him shooting shep at some point like bam bams smilys suggested..although i want him to shoot him wiht a proper gun!! shep blood woo haha! but yey for mind-altering wraith experiments...cant wait to see what happens to shep in this ep...gonna be some good whumping i hope!
                squeeeeeeeee for shep whump!!

Well....

Spoiler:
                If he shoots him with a regular gun well then I hope me misses anything to vital
                And the worse thing if he shoots him with the gun he has well then actually I hope he has stun on since that gun will most likely kill him and that is big no no....
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                  I cant believe how long its been since I was on this thread!!!!!!

Well you will have missed lots of fun!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    I need visible whump!!!
                    Uhm I'm all for visible whump... but I don't think taking his head of might do it for me as that smiley seems trying to do
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Well you will have missed lots of fun!!!!!

I know....

I miss my shep!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

BTW.................. 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

congrats On 300 Shelma32 !!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

congrats On 300 Shelma32 !!!!!!!!!
                          Thanx!!!!!

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Well....

Spoiler:
                            If he shoots him with a regular gun well then I hope me misses anything to vital
                            And the worse thing if he shoots him with the gun he has well then actually I hope he has stun on since that gun will most likely kill him and that is big no no....
                            Spoiler:
                            well obviously we dont want him getting shot anywhere vital..and certinaly not with ronons gun...sheps nine mil and a leg wound wud be nice...i still want shep on crutches haha...he will probs just get stunned...or we've misinterpreted bam bams spoiler and he wont get shot at all....either way im looking forward to this ep anyway...i have a feeling theres gonna be some nice whump in this ep..and yay for backstory!!! be nice if we get a good end scene as well...not oh yey ur ok now lets go home...i want to see him all reflective about what hes seen...or baring that a nice infirmary scene lol

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                              Spoiler:
                              well obviously we dont want him getting shot anywhere vital..and certinaly not with ronons gun...sheps nine mil and a leg wound wud be nice...i still want shep on crutches haha...he will probs just get stunned...or we've misinterpreted bam bams spoiler and he wont get shot at all....either way im looking forward to this ep anyway...i have a feeling theres gonna be some nice whump in this ep..and yay for backstory!!! be nice if we get a good end scene as well...not oh yey ur ok now lets go home...i want to see him all reflective about what hes seen...or baring that a nice infirmary scene lol
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah I know what you mean,,,I wouldn't either want him to be shot anywhere vital especially with Ronan's gun,,, but hrmm a leg wound yes that could do it,,or some place other then his left upper arm *lol*
                              Yes a good end scene,,, maybe him alone on a balcony thinking about his past, how much his life has changed.. or yes an infirmary scene ,,treating his wound with his team standing at his side or something... who knows about BamBams's smiley spolier ,,CG seemed pretty much to be what he ended up showing I believe,,, but who knows,,spoilers are tricky ,,but I'm looking forward to it... I want to get that backstory on Sheppard as we been waiting long for....
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

congratulations on 300 posts Shelma!

you know they give shep clones here, when you reach 300 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X