John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy
    *paris Panics* -b-b-b-bBut Fanfiction.net is going down... please please tell me you live journal or that you will e-mail it me.. i am in desperate need of fic!
    GOING DOWN?! When? How long? GAH! I don't have LJ *pout*
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
      CONGRATULATIONS, LAURIEL!!!

Didn't 2Bam's post say something like this?

Spoiler:
      I so do not want

Spoiler:
      That stupid stunner!!! Come on! Let Ronan play with a real gun and do some real damage for once!! How can a stunner be manipulated into Sheppy's 'phantom flashback' anyway? And, doesn't that energy weapon of Ronan's well, ever run OUT of energy???
      sigpic

Comment

weight? When? How about end of season 2... *G*
        sigpic

Comment

I'm outta here for a while, kids. I must eat then write. A minor breakthrough this morning means I can actually put a little more whump in this fic! Yippee!

I sure hope there are more pics to give me inspiration when I drop in later! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
            Well I agree with Paris, you're just going to have to email it to both of us. Tonight. I really can't wait much longer. I don't think Paris can either....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              I so do not want

Spoiler:
              That stupid stunner!!! Come on! Let Ronan play with a real gun and do some real damage for once!! How can a stunner be manipulated into Sheppy's 'phantom flashback' anyway? And, doesn't that energy weapon of Ronan's well, ever run OUT of energy???
              maybe he recharges it at night? haha yeh i wud love
              Spoiler:
              him to actually shoot shep with a proper gun, in the leg or something in phantoms wow that wud be good...but of course that wud mean having blood in a scene and we wouldnt want to mess with the censors now wud we...*grumble grumble their fault we never have lots of shep blood *grumble* and how angsty wud that be when ronon came to his senses and poor sheppy waking from his flashback nightmare or whatever waking up in the infirmary and going "who shot me" ala sg1 hehe and ronon like "i was crazy" haha...welll him getting properly shot wud be nice and angsty...but i wud like some kind of physical whumping and if its just another stupid stun then ill take it lol

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Must dash guys. Will catch you later. *waves*
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

weight? When? How about end of season 2... *G*
                    Hmm....more than me, less than Ronan....um...wait, you want this in KG? My gosh, I just learned how to covert C to F!! Geez, you don't ask for much do you???

In lbs how bout between 175 and 275??? Does that help????

Come on whumpers...how much does this hunk of hawtness weigh???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! i love BAM BAM just think without him we wud be with even less information about phantoms and we wudve had less clues about common ground!!!! his clues certainly have me intrigued and i really really want
                      Spoiler:
                      ronon to shoot shep...even if its just stunned cos its still whump wooo
                      yeh i sure love bam bam...even if he does look like the man in the white coat who is out to get me...hmmm...
                      but....

Spoiler:
                      shep was already shot by Ronan in IRRESISTIBLE....is that to what he was refering?
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Night Lauriel Looks like your clone is being dragged to your bed.. to bed. Being dragged to bed. Yeah.

sigpic

Comment

ok guys its very late i shud go to bed now...i hope to have nice whumpy dreams!!! i aim to get my 300 posts later so speak to u all then!!!

oh and Paris..bam bam was
                          Spoiler:
                          definately talking about PHANTOMS when he did that smily spoiler, not irresistable

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                            Hmm....more than me, less than Ronan....um...wait, you want this in KG? My gosh, I just learned how to covert C to F!! Geez, you don't ask for much do you???

In lbs how bout between 175 and 275??? Does that help????

Come on whumpers...how much does this hunk of hawtness weigh???

145?
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                              but....

Spoiler:
                              shep was already shot by Ronan in IRRESISTIBLE....is that to what he was refering?
                              I thought BamBam had
                              Spoiler:
                              Ronan shooting Shep in Phantoms too....BTW, why is Ronan always the one shooting Shep?
                              sigpic

Comment

from fanfiction.net

September 1st, 2006 -- Yesterday our service provider lost power to their facility from 3:30 to 7AM causing access failure to FanFiction.Net. In direct response to this incident, we are moving all our servers that power the site to a new location with redundant power. The site will be down from Sunday, 9/3, from 9PM (US Pacific Time) to about 4AM the next morning while we conduct our relocation. We would like to apologize for this down-time but it is necessary to improve future service.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X