Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM
    Spoiler:
    Yeah I know what you mean,,,I wouldn't either want him to be shot anywhere vital especially with Ronan's gun,,, but hrmm a leg wound yes that could do it,,or some place other then his left upper arm *lol*
    Yes a good end scene,,, maybe him alone on a balcony thinking about his past, how much his life has changed.. or yes an infirmary scene ,,treating his wound with his team standing at his side or something... who knows about BamBams's smiley spolier ,,CG seemed pretty much to be what he ended up showing I believe,,, but who knows,,spoilers are tricky ,,but I'm looking forward to it... I want to get that backstory on Sheppard as we been waiting long for....
    yep
    Spoiler:
    i cant wait for the backstory it better be good..and u know whumpy wud be a very nice addition...weve waited so long for backstory...i really like tptb this season..theyre on top form....ive been looking forward to phantoms ever since i read that shep was affected by the device...squueeeee and ur right about bam bams spoilers being mostly accurate so we will just have to wait and squee erm i mean see lol

i just wish we had some nice promo pics to look at for phantoms (or u know ANY EPISODE) because im disappointed at the lack of pics at least when mm&m has aired we will get a nice 20 sec promo for phantoms to squeeee over!!!! we better anyway!!!

yay and thats 200 posts for me!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
      yep
      Spoiler:
      i cant wait for the backstory it better be good..and u know whumpy wud be a very nice addition...weve waited so long for backstory...i really like tptb this season..theyre on top form....ive been looking forward to phantoms ever since i read that shep was affected by the device...squueeeee and ur right about bam bams spoilers being mostly accurate so we will just have to wait and squee erm i mean see lol

i just wish we had some nice promo pics to look at for phantoms (or u know ANY EPISODE) because im disappointed at the lack of pics at least when mm&m has aired we will get a nice 20 sec promo for phantoms to squeeee over!!!! we better anyway!!!

yay and thats 200 posts for me!!!!
      I know what you mean on the pics...but the same was with Common Ground..maybe the spoilers if they showed pics would just be to telling,,I don't know,,, yes I'll be waiting to get to see the 20 second promo on SciFi for Phantoms,,can't wait,,, I've actually seen a tiny tiny one for either The Return epis.. but anyway,,, yes can't wait until that promo next friday even for me it will be saturday morning since I have to check it out on the net...

Congrats on 200 Rootortoise !!!!
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I know what you mean on the pics...but the same was with Common Ground..maybe the spoilers if they showed pics would just be to telling,,I don't know,,, yes I'll be waiting to get to see the 20 second promo on SciFi for Phantoms,,can't wait,,, I've actually seen a tiny tiny one for either The Return epis.. but anyway,,, yes can't wait until that promo next friday even for me it will be saturday morning since I have to check it out on the net...

Congrats on 200 Rootortoise !!!!
        THANKS NINA!!!

yep i have to check it out on saturday online too! ive seen a small one for return too probs the same one as u...but thats not enough! hehe i want more!!! im greedy!! i still want promo pics for phantoms...boooo i swear they do it on purpose to whump all the shep fans...if ur a mkay fan u get to see pics for mm&m but shep fans dont get pics for phantoms or common ground....boo!!

Comment

congrats on 200 Rootortoise!

Comment

THANKS NINA!!!

yep i have to check it out on saturday online too! ive seen a small one for return too probs the same one as u...but thats not enough! hehe i want more!!! im greedy!! i still want promo pics for phantoms...boooo i swear they do it on purpose to whump all the shep fans...if ur a mkay fan u get to see pics for mm&m but shep fans dont get pics for phantoms or common ground....boo!!
            *lol* Maybe they are trying to get us Shep fans so worked up about the epis that might be about him,,, they know we will speculate about it... or maybe they are just out to chock us with his epis to see our reaction in the end after it... *lol*
            But they could show something,,there must be pics that doesn't show to much of the plot... but I guess they don't know that *lol*
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
              THANKS ANA! i hope to reach 300 soon so i can get myself a shep clone!!! wooo!!!

Comment

congrats on 300 Shelma!

Thanks for the extra Phantoms spoilers, Roo. It sounds like a great eppie! I keep hoping for Sheppy blood, but who knows, if not Phantoms, maybe somewhere else!
                Ali, glad you found your muse...here's hoping I can find mine again!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

congrats on 300 Shelma!

Thanks for the extra Phantoms spoilers, Roo. It sounds like a great eppie! I keep hoping for Sheppy blood, but who knows, if not Phantoms, maybe somewhere else!
                  Have you searched everywhere...or maybe your Shep clone is hiding your muse..
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Have you searched everywhere...or maybe your Shep clone is hiding your muse..
                    LOL! I wish!
                    sigpic

Comment

have to go, goodnight guys! unfortunately, working day tomorrow

Comment

LOL! I wish!
                        Or maybe you have him well trained,,, *lol* uhm by the way don't think so...who could tame that guy who likes shooting things and blowing up stuff... *lol* that's Shep in a nutshell ....

thought I should let the whump thread have my 300 post...
                        My I must have been chatty latley,,, about 100 post in day or two... took me forever before to even reach 200 *lol* now I'm way past that ...SQUEEEE
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

congrats on 300 Shelma!

Oh yes congratulations Roo and Shelma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

congrats on 300 Shelma!

THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS LINZI!
                            no problem with the extra info on phantoms...i just thought people on here might appreciate it..after all any info we can find on the ep is good since we know so little!! im so getting my squee on for this ep i cant wait!!!!!

i wish for sheppy blood too....not necessarily in phantoms..in any future ep...ill keep my fingers crossed anyway LOL....i just want this season to be chockfull of whump!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Oh yes congratulations Roo and Shelma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              THANKS SLC!!!

Comment

THANKS SLC!!!

Oh and thanks for the extra Phantoms spoilers!!! I am getting rather excited about this epsiode now!!!!!!! I wish it was on next week!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X