Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

I want more...NOW!!

*screeches*
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Me too.
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *runs in*

And you think my spoiler was shocking? LOL! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one!

*runs out*
    Originally posted by Probie View Post

You're worse than SK. It's not fair to just put this and leave. Even if I like....

Today, It's Harmony with mom. Youhou!!!
    hehehe... *grin* I have succeeded in my masterful plan! *cliche evil villain laughter* Glad y'all liked it.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Me three!

You and I think alike! I had a similar scenario drawn up in a fic I started, Generations. But...

Spoiler:
    ...it was only a daughter and she was sixteen. It was an AU basis for an 'Elizabeth recovery' story, and eventual start of something I dubbed "Stargate: Alliances" which starred that daughter as the main character in her own adventures.
    Woah, we really do!
    Spoiler:
    That is eerily similar to what I have in mind, both for this fic and for future fics involving the kids. I sort of had in mind a series featuring them too. Huh!
    I guess it's that wavelength that unites all Sparky fans at work.

I could add a million more. Don't forget Allison Krauss and Sugarland.

And speaking of country I finished the new wallpaper in record time which may be a bad sign. This is from an Emmylou Harris song called "Diamond In My Crown". So very angsty.

Spoiler:
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/crown.jpg
    Ooo, LOVE IT! I agree with everybody else, that large pic is perfect.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post

Ooo, LOVE IT! I agree with everybody else, that large pic is perfect.
      Thanks. Woobie John is never a bad thing.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm a HUGE country fan...HUGE, and recognize most of those songs Anuna, love 'waiting on a woman' and I really love his Then as well, I could totally see that one as a Sparky song

Oh and then every single time I hear this song I think of Sparky Red light by David Nail

Oh and if this song isn't Sparky then I don't know what the heck is, More than a Memory by Garth Brooks

SR the wallie is wonderful!

On the whole hugging thing, not sure if Drew (Oh and you guys can feel free to call me Amanda or RA or whatever Since it's kind of annoyingly long ) has the same experience but I know here in my area we never hug...I'm not much of a hugger...even in my own family

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Stoooooooop!!! There is a lot of song that I have to listen.lol

RA: Welcome to our club "take off your hands or I will bite you". I give you (without touching you) your card member.LOL
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Your wish is my command. My cartoon version of Big Iron . My husband says this has a double meaning. *iz innocent*
            Very funny. Left a comment.
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

hey erin 87 are u ever going to do in-depth shippy review of lifeline like u did adrift?

Comment

I'm a HUGE country fan...HUGE, and recognize most of those songs Anuna, love 'waiting on a woman' and I really love his Then as well, I could totally see that one as a Sparky song

Oh and then every single time I hear this song I think of Sparky Red light by David Nail

Oh and if this song isn't Sparky then I don't know what the heck is, More than a Memory by Garth Brooks

SR the wallie is wonderful!

On the whole hugging thing, not sure if Drew (Oh and you guys can feel free to call me Amanda or RA or whatever Since it's kind of annoyingly long ) has the same experience but I know here in my area we never hug...I'm not much of a hugger...even in my own family
                Glad you liked the wallie. Country music provides the best inspiration. And this song, which is called the black dress song is one that is pure Sparky. I wish I had a pic of Elizabeth in a black dress.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Glad you liked the wallie. Country music provides the best inspiration. And this song, which is called the black dress song is one that is pure Sparky. I wish I had a pic of Elizabeth in a black dress.
                  Oh my word I adore that song Probably because it totally has gutter in it

You know that song would make a great fic idea

Oh probie, more country songs you say?

This one is so Sparky as well Ain't Nothin' 'bout you by Brooks and Dunn...so Sparky
                  Last edited by Regularamanda; 29 September 2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

*jumps in on the country music convo*

I still wish someone would do a vid of Tim McGraw's Real Good Man

If they have done one, I haven't found it and would love to see it with Sparky twist.
                    sigpic

Comment

RA, my family's not very huggy, but I am...*shrug* I swear I was born in the wrong town in the wrong decade!

My fic is almost done It kind of took on a life of it's own and is pure fluff....I'm going to try to get it typed and posted tonight...will let you know when it's up! (wouldn't mind if someone was willing to give it a read through before I post it...if anyone's interested, please let me know! thanks! )
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        RA, my family's not very huggy, but I am...*shrug* I swear I was born in the wrong town in the wrong decade!

My fic is almost done It kind of took on a life of it's own and is pure fluff....I'm going to try to get it typed and posted tonight...will let you know when it's up! (wouldn't mind if someone was willing to give it a read through before I post it...if anyone's interested, please let me know! thanks! )
                        Maybe it's a PA thing

And I'd love to give it a read through!

Comment

Maybe it's a PA thing

And I'd love to give it a read through!
                          You'd think with how cold it can get here, that PA folks would be a bit more touchy feely!

I'm finishing it up now and then will have to type it (I hand write it all first, don't ask....) drop me a PM and let me know where you want me to send it to
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

You'd think with how cold it can get here, that PA folks would be a bit more touchy feely!

I'm finishing it up now and then will have to type it (I hand write it all first, don't ask....) drop me a PM and let me know where you want me to send it to
                            oh my word I KNOW! Was it cold your way today? It was freezing here and windy

I write mine first as well and I'll PM you my email

*wonders what John and Elizabeth would do on a cold night on Atlantis*

Comment

oh my word I KNOW! Was it cold your way today? It was freezing here and windy

I write mine first as well and I'll PM you my email

*wonders what John and Elizabeth would do on a cold night on Atlantis*
                              Cold, windy and rainy...the stupid, come at you from all sides misty so an umbrella won't help, rain I actually skipped karate because I didn't want to walk there and home in the cold rain)

Got your PM....

*doesn't think much wondering is needed there*
                              sigpic

Comment

Cold, windy and rainy...the stupid, come at you from all sides misty so an umbrella won't help, rain I actually skipped karate because I didn't want to walk there and home in the cold rain)

Got your PM....

*doesn't think much wondering is needed there*
                                Yup same here in Eastern PA *sigh* It seems like it's gonna jump right from like Spring (our summer SUCKED) to Winter

*hopes its way warmer everywhere else*

Oh you know what would be so incredibly sweet (more plot bunnies ) I can see them late at night laying on a blanket on one of the piers and he has his arm around her and she's laying her head against his shoulder, looking up at the stars together...awww!

Comment

Working...
                                X