• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go away John, you're ruining the fun!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Poor Teyla.. she's gone all junkie

Comment

Typical addict talk. That's the part where I start feeling disgust.

Comment

" My wraith's not all that good" LOL Poor John

Comment

'There's been a slight change in plans...'

Ford, you little traitor.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

EEEP the heist!

Comment

Can someone kick Ford up the arse.... smarmy little bugger

Comment

Ford, you stupid little twit. You so had it coming! Grrrr!

Comment

Weir angst... poor Elizabeth

Comment

The mission is on!

And back in Atlantis... Lizzie's even more worried. Lorne, stop being realistic and tell Lizzie you're gonna get John back!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ah poor Lorne. I wonder what he was thinking, seeing worried Liz.

Comment

R2.. I need you to turn the autopilot off... TEEHEE!

Comment

Bwhahahah!!! Love how John starts calling the little tablet computer "R2."

Comment

Ford's being bossy. He's gonna get 'em all killed if he keeps that up!

Comment

:: wants to hogtie Ford then run over him with the fire truck:: GRRRRR evil Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X