Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Hi!
    You want another boring story of my life? NO!!! Ok but I will tell my story as well.lol
    I spent all my afternon in the theatre. "Inglorious Basterds" is now one of my favorite movie. Great great great movie. I share my hapiness (yes because of a movie. My life is not really intense lol) with you.
    Back to SGA: Did you see the vids from Dragon con? They are all so funny.
    Back to Sparky (the real topic): I want to watch a episode with a lot of Sparks but I can't choose. Any ideas?
    I have GOT to see "Inglorious Basterds," it sounds like so much fun. Betcha John would love it.

A Sparky-fest episode? Do I have to choose only one? Hmm, how about Coup d'Etat?

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
    Hello Sparkies!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

I missed you all and I'm glad I'm back or at least temporarly. Why I was gone for sooo long is:
    1) My summer project, which thank god I'm finally done with
    2) Had a huge virus on my computer so my dad is reforming my computer and at the moment I'm using a laptop
    3) Getting ready for school, which by the way starts tommorow. Sophomore year here I come

So what happened when I was gone? What kinds of discussion/pictures/fanfics/other did I missed? Its been since the 2nd or 3rd since I disappeared which was right around the time when I had that pain in the a** of a virus that was so large that it took over my computer and it is being reformed right now and is going to take a few days. Anyway just letting you guys know why I've been gone for sooo long.
    Eeeeep! Computer problems not happy! Good to hear that it's getting fixed!

Some of us have been posting prompts for drabble fics and then writing them... there's some funny and cute ones a couple of pages back. I'm still plugging away on my story for the SGA Big Bang challenge and driving everyone crazy with my mini post-a-thons for the weekday reruns on SyFy, LOL. Discussing why canon fails at writing ship well. And of course, smut. Lots and lots of smut. The usual depraved stuff we get up to.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

damn havent been on here in forever whats new?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        When I want a good one I always pop in Echoes. And Critical Mass is good for a Spark or two.

Great teaser. I've been so bored all day that I was about to do something drastic like clean a closet. Thanks for the distraction.
        I will take Echoes. Thanks.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I have GOT to see "Inglorious Basterds," it sounds like so much fun. Betcha John would love it.

A Sparky-fest episode? Do I have to choose only one? Hmm, how about Coup d'Etat?

Eeeeep! Computer problems not happy! Good to hear that it's getting fixed!

Some of us have been posting prompts for drabble fics and then writing them... there's some funny and cute ones a couple of pages back. I'm still plugging away on my story for the SGA Big Bang challenge and driving everyone crazy with my mini post-a-thons for the weekday reruns on SyFy, LOL. Discussing why canon fails at writing ship well. And of course, smut. Lots and lots of smut. The usual depraved stuff we get up to.
        Inglorious Basterds is just amazing. The story is great (even if Tarantino change the history). The decors are beautiful and the actors just amazing. Some violence because it's Tarantino but not too much. And there is humor. Go to see it!

Hi and Welcome back M-CharmedAlantian and Lt.Colonel John Sheppard.

Anuna: Can you try to write faster please?lol Great teaser. I can't wait to read the entire story. I love this thread and all the famulous writers here. I'm in a good mood tonight!
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          When I want a good one I always pop in Echoes. And Critical Mass is good for a Spark or two.

Great teaser. I've been so bored all day that I was about to do something drastic like clean a closet. Thanks for the distraction.
          Second the Echoes rec. Critical Mass makes me think and moralize sometimes, so if I want just something fluffy, I'll head to Echoes. *thumbs up*

And I never get tired of The Eye.

Anuna, love the teaser!
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Thank you guys! I'll continue. Maybe I'll manage a shorter fic. The Big bang drained me.

I third (fourth?) rec Echoes for a shot of fluff, but I also watch Intruder, or even Duet when I want some SGA and Sparky happy feeling. Critical mass is awesome too *g*
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Ah, Echoes. John carrying Elizabeth into the infirmary is the ultimate Sparky money shot!

And today's SyFy rerun is "Allies." Meh, I think I'm gonna skip it and work on Big Bang.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Fini!
                Echoes is a great episode. My favorite characters (John, Elizabeth and Rodney when he was great lol) are excellent.
                John carrying Elizabeth....woa. I forgot this scene.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Fini!
                  Echoes is a great episode. My favorite characters (John, Elizabeth and Rodney when he was great lol) are excellent.
                  John carrying Elizabeth....woa. I forgot this scene.
                  That scene is the best. When I get to the end, I just keep hitting rewind and end up watching it a dozen times.

Comment

That scene is the best. When I get to the end, I just keep hitting rewind and end up watching it a dozen times.
                    I remember my mom when she saw this scene. She was so....Oh no no I can't say this. I have to wait my report.lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, I so do that too!

Hey! That gives me an idea! What about a game...

What's your favorite rewindable Sparky moment--one you stop your DVD to go back and rewatch?

I'll start

1) Echoes: John carries Elizabeth

Comment

2) Siege 3: The hug
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe I have to wait my turn but the hug is not my first "rewindable Sparky scene".
                          This is my favorite:

3)TRW: John breaks the quarantine.
                          sigpic

Comment

3) The Real World: John breaks quarantine
                            4) Intruder: Coffee scene (I rewind this at LEAST five times each time)

Comment

3) Intruder: Coffee scene
                              4) TRW: John breaks the quarantine
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay, a new game!

3) The Real World: John breaks quarantine
                                4) Intruder: Coffee scene (I rewind this at LEAST five times each time)

5) The Eye: John shoots Kolya and saves Elizabeth. Then he asks if she's "okay."

Comment

Working...
                                X