Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Ah, see that kind of thing is one of the reasons I never liked Friends. There are no free passes when you're married. There are only pretend celebrity BF's and GF's. My husband likes Claudia Black, but he doesn't have a screensaver of her that I know of. It's okay to joke around but not to really mean it. And personally, I think it's the ones who don't "pretend" that you have to watch. Ha. In other words, if I had to hide the fact that I find Joe/John attractive, there'd be reason to be concerned. Oh and another by the way, John is free game. Joe we should probably not objectify. Even though we are guilty as sin. Confused yet? Don't worry, you're a guy.

I couldn't have put it better myself! And indeed, people who can't tell fiction from reality are the reason to be worried.

Beautiful wallpaper and sig, Torri!

Guys, what did I miss?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

We digressed into some OT banter. I may have had something to do with that A few people had to be resuscitated. I depressed a few posters with Johns Valentine. There were some pretty sigs and wallpapers, and some fics. Just your standard few days on the sparky thread And SR has me eagerly awaiting March 14
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        We digressed into some OT banter. I may have had something to do with that A few people had to be resuscitated. I depressed a few posters with Johns Valentine. There were some pretty sigs and wallpapers, and some fics. Just your standard few days on the sparky thread And SR has me eagerly awaiting March 14
        Yes, just another day, and you did cause some commotion and fun! Keep up the good work!

Comment

This description made me think of something. I presume it has already been discussed on the appropriate threads, but

Spoiler:
          isn't this a HUGE character flaw for Ronon? His wife gets incinerated, then he falls for Keller, because she reminds him of her. He has a deep bond with Teyla, but for whatever reason they don't hook up, so he falls for another version of her
          I call it yet another example of the schizophrenic writing typical of Seasons 4 and 5.

Johnabeth sounds like a transexual. I think they picked that name on purpose
          *snorts*

I hadn't thought of it that way, but you're dead right, he does. Although the darkness of the corridor in Lifeline is literally due to poor lighting IMO
          Very poor lighting. It's a miracle the cast could actually walk around without tripping over anything!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Considering my valentines day pic was so sad, I have this one. I cannot take the credit for it though

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]7919[/ATTACH]
            :baby tje: Roses are red
            Violets are blue
            My nappy is full
            I bet Rodney's is too
            BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, that is just too good!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Talk about that lighting! It's a miracle we could see anything! (but sparky shines even in the dark)

Jonabeth.... eeeek! It does sound like transsexual, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Ooo, I bet. Where can I find that discussion? Sounds like a good read.
                Not the best of ideas... If I remember correctly it was spread over 200 pages and than some... Just start reading on page one and you'll bump into the start of it soon enough

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Very poor lighting. It's a miracle the cast could actually walk around without tripping over anything!
                  Now THAT would have made s4 and s5 interesting

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Now THAT would have made s4 and s5 interesting
                    Plenty of opportunities for Shep whump, if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Yes, just another day, and you did cause some commotion and fun! Keep up the good work!
                      But the days are always better here

I call it yet another example of the schizophrenic writing typical of Seasons 4 and 5.
                      Well, I could argue it was consistent. STUPID, but consistent. We all know he wuvs Teyla

The sombre expressions were the result of the cast squinting

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, that is just too good!
                      It was from one of my mom friends

Spoiler:
                      She sent a text from her 8 month old to another 8 month old. I adapted it from

Roses are red
                      Violets are blue
                      My nappies full
                      & I bet yours is too

Her other friends told her she had too much spare time on her hands

I told her that her friends had

a) no sense of humour &

b) piss poor time management skills

It was my usual attempt at being helpful but not really all that helpful
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Now if I touch my ear like this, it means we rendevous on the balcony. If I rub my left arm, it means your room.

Spoiler:

The calculations all come back the same, Elizabeth. Your pill runs out in 3 days.
                        Carson, this is unacceptable. Make it a priority, dammit. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. We've only been here 12hrs and already my body sparks when he touches me

Spoiler:

Okay, this is gonna be the decider. If he still sneeks a look at me in this, then he must have the hots for me
                        Last edited by gateraid; 20 February 2009, 06:31 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

It says I love you Lizzie, signed by 'flyboy'. My money's on Carson - he keeps going on about fly fishing
                          Last edited by gateraid; 20 February 2009, 06:31 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            [ATTACH]7920[/ATTACH]
                            Now if I touch my ear like this, it means we rendevous on the balcony. If I rub my left arm, it means your room.

Spoiler:
                            [ATTACH]7921[/ATTACH]
                            The calculations all come back the same, Elizabeth. Your pill runs out in 3 days.
                            Carson, this is unacceptable. Make it a priority, dammit. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. We've only been here 12hrs and already my body sparks when he touches me

Spoiler:
                            [ATTACH]7922[/ATTACH]
                            Okay, this is gonna be the decider. If he still sneeks a look at me in this, then he must have the hots for me
                            I can't decide which one has more hilarity to it #2 or #3. But yes, that brown outfit was eeek, fugly! Why did they put such an amazingly beautiful woman in an outfit that would make scarecrows run for their lives? My poor Lizzie. *sighs*

#2 reminds me of Twilight a tad bit too much. Poor Liz. her body sparkles.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]7923[/ATTACH]
                              It says I love you Lizzie, signed by 'flyboy'. My money's on Carson - he keeps going on about fly fishing
                              BWAHAHAHAHHAHA! But of course it's Carson. Look how confuzzled John is.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7920[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7921[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7922[/ATTACH]
                                *dies laughing with the last one*
                                That was one yuckie outfit... I'm still convinced Elizabeth found it in one of the closets and it was simply left behind by the ancients because of its uglyness
                                She was prolly just trying it on when she got called to the controlroom and simply didn't have time to change back...

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X