No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and since no one's mentioned it yet... the reuploading and repairs to Command Dynamics are complete and the site is now back online. However, the most recently posted fics weren't in the latest backup, so if you posted anything in the last week, check to see if it's there and reupload it if it's not.

ETA: Damn, Anuna, you must've read my mind!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heh, my Vegas fic is missing
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*shows off* Look what I've got from Luciana! *points to siggy*

*D*E*D*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

*D*E*D*
          *flails* It's so pretty! *squeals and sighs*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            *flails* It's so pretty! *squeals and sighs*
            I'm still staring at it.

Staring.

Staring.

Comment

I'm dropping a completely yummy and thoroughly satisfying, romantic rec: Serendepity by speckleberry - in any reality, any scenario, sparky is simply inevitable.
              Ooo, that was great! Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

*D*E*D*
                Very, very nice sig. Just beautiful.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

T-minus 1 hour!

Comment

*sneaks in*

Just here to see how the banner looks in your sig Anuna.

Looks great.

*runs away*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      *sneaks in*

Just here to see how the banner looks in your sig Anuna.

Looks great.

*runs away*
                      Come baaack!!!!

Show ppl that wallpaper? It's awesome!

Comment

I'm still staring at it.

Staring.

Staring.
                        Me too. Love that shot of John from Vegas; with the light against his face like that, it makes his eye glow. Wicked.

Comment

If I haven't missed it and I feel up to it, might join you all on the second episode of today's post-a-thon.

Not been feeling to well this week hence my quietness. If I fill up to it, will be here, got nothing else to do, it'll keep the boredom away.

You’ll have to remind me what episodes we’re doing though?
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Come baaack!!!!

Show ppl that wallpaper? It's awesome!
                            Wallpaper? Do tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                              If I haven't missed it and I feel up to it, might join you all on the second episode of today's post-a-thon.

Not been feeling to well this week hence my quietness. If I fill up to it, will be here, got nothing else to do, it'll keep the boredom away.

You’ll have to remind me what episodes we’re doing though?
                              *hugs you* I'm sorry you're not feeling well; being sick is never fun.

We're watching Trinity and Instinct today... that Shep whump in Instinct should make you feel good!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Wallpaper? Do tell?
                                Luciana made an awesome Vegas wallpaper, she just PMed it to me - I'm hoping she'll come back to share with the rest of the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X