Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Luciana made an awesome Vegas wallpaper, she just PMed it to me - I'm hoping she'll come back to share with the rest of the thread
    Mmmmm... Vegas wallpaper... *licks lips in anticipation*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *hugs you* I'm sorry you're not feeling well; being sick is never fun.

We're watching Trinity and Instinct today... that Shep whump in Instinct should make you feel good!
      *Hugs* Thanks

To be honest I’m more tempted with the first episode, but am watching something else soon, so next episode maybe.
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I'm here.
        And here's the walli Anuna's talking about.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
          To be honest I’m more tempted with the first episode,
          *snickers*

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
          but am watching something else soon, so next episode maybe.
          We'll see you then!

Speaking of which... T-minus 45 minutes!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            I'm here.

You know I love it! It's pure beauty! I'm in awe with graphic artists and what you people can do; use the pictures in some completely new way and express what you (and lot of us) feel. Awesome! Thank you for sharing!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I'm here.

*drools*

Ooooh, and there's another wallpaper of Vegas!John at the poker game! So awesome! *flails*

Comment

*drools*

Ooooh, and there's another wallpaper of Vegas!John at the poker game! So awesome! *flails*
                Oh the poker one just gave me chills down my spine! Awesome!

So much awesomeness from a single episode!

Comment

Ah. You've seen the other one already.

Thankies. The Solitary Man walli is the best I ever did.
                  Okay...except for that Constantine walli...but anyways...

You're all too cute.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Oh the poker one just gave me chills down my spine! Awesome!

So much awesomeness from a single episode!
                    Vegas... by far and away, the best episode of Season 5. Secret Sparky AU for the win!

Comment

You're all too cute.
                      It's so kind of you to share your art with us! (also, we are curious little creatures and like to check things out! I love both wallpapers!)

And yes, vegas is definitely the best ep in S5. maybe in the whole show. I have such limitless love for that ep.

Comment

I'm here.

Ooo, that's great! I love it, it really captures the feel of the episode.
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

You're all too cute.
                          We like looking at pretty things. You like making pretty things. So we're all happy. And that's... well... happy!

Comment

One of the Joe thunkers said it looks like a movie poster.
                            sigpic

Comment

We like looking at pretty things. You like making pretty things. So we're all happy. And that's... well... happy!
                              Very well said.
                              sigpic

Comment

One of the Joe thunkers said it looks like a movie poster.
                                Oh, it definitely does!

Comment

Working...
                                X