No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Help me! Help me!" *bang bang bang* Augghhhh!

Rodney has such a girlie scream! Just like Pippin!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      And only after the tracking device is removed, Ronon faints. I love it!
      And then Carson and Teyla have a quickie in the cave. *hides*

Comment

Damn, Rodney screams like a girl.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          And then Carson and Teyla have a quickie in the cave. *hides*
          Totally!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
            "Help me! Help me!" *bang bang bang* Augghhhh!

Rodney has such a girlie scream! Just like Pippin!
            Love David Hewlett screaming like a girl.

Love Carson and that big-ass gun even more.

Comment

Ah, heck, I missed most of it
              Stupid dinner just kept lasting and lasting
              But it's entertaining to read all your opinions and views, so keep it up

Sig by me

Comment

Woo!

Ronon vs. Ford fight!

Fight Fight Fight!

Comment

Rodney squealed and covered his eyes when Ronon tackles Ford. That was funny.

Comment

And now they've got knives!

Comment

Oh crap, here come the Wraith Darts!

Comment

Ronon and McKay meet!

Comment

Mckay was just saved by Ronon, and there goes John after Ford

Comment

Oooh, and now John shoots Ford in the leg!

FORD!

Comment

And now Caldwell is being an *ss about the whole thing. Jerk.

Comment

Watch how Teyla and John are next to each other but only by a few feet in comparision to your standard John/Lizzie conference.

*needs to point that out*

Comment

Working...
                                X