No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And.... John has an idea to get the Wraith off their backs!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      LOL. Was that the first time you saw it too?

And remember flirting with Woolsey is Misbegotten?? *g*
      That was the first time I saw that.

Yes, he did flirt.

We found our man! *duh, duh, duhhhhh*
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

John is elated, Elizabeth looks smug and her hair is messy... they definitely did it after the landing.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

JOhn has the genius idea for a change. Elizabeth is intrigued and turned-on at the same time.

Comment

Rodney and Zelenka look like twins.

Comment

Geek twins in action! Go radek and Rodney!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                *cracks up*

Everyone had hots for John back in good ole days?
                It's the ATA gene. Gotta be.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla! You smart girl!! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    JOhn has the genius idea for a change. Elizabeth is intrigued and turned-on at the same time.
                    Did you just say "turned on"?

Comment

And now Carson's here to report that Ford's gone rogue. Crap.

Comment

Mission briefing on th ruse to pretend to destroy Atlantis. Man John, You are smart * winks at him*

Comment

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...

Everybody gets a role to play. Awesome writing.

Comment

Another montage scene!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              It's the ATA gene. Gotta be.
                              It HAS to be that! (everyone who doesn't have it, wants it. Aaaand every time Elizabeth is preggers in fic, she turns on the lights and manipulates Ancient tech....)

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Did you just say "turned on"?
                                I did. These session are apparently a bad influence on me.

Or I'm high on wrapping paper fumes.

Comment

Working...
                                X