No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Caldwell's getting snippy with John again.

Why do I think the Goa'uld situation from CM is in play here?

Comment

John goes to visit Ronon.

And Sateda is in ruins. Damn.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Man I really hate Caudwell at this point

Comment

I want another Sateda episode. I know it's blown up and we've visited already, but I'm sure you can fit in a Sateda-based episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Watch how Teyla and John are next to each other but only by a few feet in comparision to your standard John/Lizzie conference.

*needs to point that out*
            Lol, so true

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
              And Caldwell's getting snippy with John again.

Why do I think the Goa'uld situation from CM is in play here?
              It may be. We never did find out when Caldwell was implanted with a Goa'uld. As soon as the Trust got wind that Caldwell was in the running to get the military commander spot on Atlantis, they may have grabbed him.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

End credits and Done!

Comment

I feel sorry for Ronon as John and Elizabeth contacted Sateda and the city is in ruins

Comment

Watch how Teyla and John are next to each other but only by a few feet in comparision to your standard John/Lizzie conference.

*needs to point that out*
                    *snickers* Oh yeah. See, Teyla knows that John is Lizzie's property.

Comment

I want another Sateda episode. I know it's blown up and we've visited already, but I'm sure you can fit in a Sateda-based episode.
                      Yeah, something with more survivors of Sateda, maybe wanting to go back and rebuild, or something. That could be very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                        I feel sorry for Ronon as John and Elizabeth contacted Sateda and the city is in ruins
                        Very true... just imagine you went away from home and it got totally destroyed while you were away... must be horrible to lose everyone you knew and loved... poor Ronon

Sig by me

Comment

Are we only going to watch 'Duet' next week to finish the disc off?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            Very true... just imagine you went away from home and it got totally destroyed while you were away... must be horrible to lose everyone you knew and loved... poor Ronon
                            Totally

Comment

Well, Sparkies, thus ends our first post-a-thon for 2009! Thanks to everyone who came out today!

So, another 'thon next Saturday? We've got 'Duet' and 'Condemned.' Same bat-time, same bat-channel!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                Awful. At least Teyla still has her people, even though they've had to abandon Athos. Ronon has nothing! *hugs the chewie*

Comment

Working...
                                X