Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    Yup, that's the one. I kept watching, and there's a better look at her later on; it's in the scene where the Wraith Darts are going to ram the city, and Radek says they've got 45 seconds to get the city shield up. Her face looks a little too narrow-cheeked to be Tapping. And now that I think about it, wasn't Tapping pregnant or just given birth around that time? I could be off on the timing of that, but if she was, I doubt she would've been hanging around the studio for unscripted cameos...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just listen to the Commentry and you'll see

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        Just listen to the Commentry and you'll see
        *rolls the DVD again* Oh, you've got to be kidding me! Okay, that is just annoying, because she's got no business being on that set. Carter couldn't have been in Atlantis, because of stuff going on back on Earth with SG-1.

Continuity error, MADE OF FAIL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *rolls the DVD again* Oh, you've got to be kidding me! Okay, that is just annoying, because she's got no business being on that set. Carter couldn't have been in Atlantis, because of stuff going on back on Earth with SG-1.

Nah, they're just joking with it!
          It's not really Sam...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Nah, they're just joking with it!
            It's not really Sam...
            They'd better just be joking about it.

Not to mention, letting an actor from the sister show just lurk in the background while filming a scene that said actor's character couldn't possibly be in is just damn unprofessional of everyone.

Comment

She's Carter! She's perfect, Mary Sue *hides* and can thus be in two places at once.

This begs the question, why does Sam get away with not being pregnant. Teyla and Vala had to. That's not fair.

Comment

They'd better just be joking about it.

Not to mention, letting an actor from the sister show just lurk in the background while filming a scene that said actor's character couldn't possibly be in is just damn unprofessional of everyone.
                Yeah, I'm very sure they're just joking.

I'm loving it that they're actually talking about the hug... at first it sounds like they're talking over it about something else, but then they fall back on it and start commenting on it. They sorta talk about shipping, but not about the pro-shippers but about the anti-shippers and about how the hug is just a hug because they're both glad the other is still alive... *rolls eyes* Talk about being in denial...
                But what I love is that they say: "yeah, this is the first physical contact between them on screen because we cut out the sex scene from The Siege 2"... ROFL!

Sig by me

Comment

Sorry guys but it true. But she's not Sam in that scene, She's herself. Amanda Tapping just stopped by and was just watching the cast filming the episode, but somehow the producers accidently filmed her in the episode. It wasn't until several months later that they found out and it was too late to refilm that scene so TPTB just left it like that and hoping that nobody will notice

Comment

Sorry guys but it true. But she's not Sam in that scene, She's herself. Amanda Tapping just stopped by and was just watching the cast filming the episode, but somehow the producers accidently filmed her in the episode. It wasn't until several months later that they found out and it was too late to refilm that scene so TPTB just left it like that and hoping that nobody will notice
                    Sam or Amanda... doesn't matter... I'm not convinced it's her!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      She's Carter! She's perfect, Mary Sue *hides* and can thus be in two places at once.

This begs the question, why does Sam get away with not being pregnant. Teyla and Vala had to. That's not fair.
                      It may have had to do with the timing of the pregnancies in relation to the filming schedule; Rachel, obviously, was pregnant through most of Season 4, and it would've been impossible to hide it... don't know details about Claudia or Amanda, so it's just a guess.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Oh wait, these are the same people who killed off Carson, Elizabeth and Kate to 'shake things up' and think we have the attention span of gnats. Of course they'd do something that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        I'm loving it that they're actually talking about the hug... at first it sounds like they're talking over it about something else, but then they fall back on it and start commenting on it. They sorta talk about shipping, but not about the pro-shippers but about the anti-shippers and about how the hug is just a hug because they're both glad the other is still alive... *rolls eyes* Talk about being in denial...
                        But what I love is that they say: "yeah, this is the first physical contact between them on screen because we cut out the sex scene from The Siege 2"... ROFL!
                        LMAO! Oh yeah, I'm sure there was a lot of nudging and winking while they were saying it, too. You know what they say about denial being a river in Egypt...

Comment

. I remember that one. Guess they didn’t count us eagle eyed fans. If I’m not mistaken, you can see her in another scene in the same story, if memory serves? I might be wrong, was a long time ago.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                            . I remember that one. Guess they didn’t count us eagle eyed fans. If I’m not mistaken, you can see her in another scene in the same story, if memory serves? I might be wrong, was a long time ago.
                            It's NOT!!! Her!
                            Look at this pic: She slightly resembles her, but it's not her!
                            http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...2x01_2090.html

Sig by me

Comment

happy birthday anuna!!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                                happy birthday anuna!!
                                *spreads around fireworks and confetti*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANUNA!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X