Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Miss KR, are you here?
    I have your other gift. I did this during 2 hours this afternoon. It's not the "Jaffa snake" but another Jaffa. I find a drawing on the net and I reproduced this. I hope that you will like it.

Spoiler:

It's not Sparky so if I bother someone with my drawings, let me know and I will stop post my drawings here.

SR: Thanks for the vids. They are really great.
    Anuna: I love your comment ("That's sex without? touching!")on the vid "Just alittle lovin'". It's so true.
    But that's what they're doin' all the time. pkprd, there's a prompt for you, if you're up to it. I may not make you a vid, but I can always write more (and ruin more food or music for you). If you're brave enough to make a request, that is.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Anuna esta aqui. I don't know was that right, I never really learned Spanish. Indeed, "Kiss the girl" was my doing. The video, not the song. I wish my vidding software would let me make the vid. I have ton of ideas and no vidding software, Thanks, computer.

I apologize for ruining vanilla ice cream for some people here. Bad me. I feel sorry not. *pets Kris*

I was listening to this the other day and though it would make a perfect sparky song: Promise me by Beverly Craven.

A song I would really love to vid, for post Lifeline John is I guess things happen that way by Johnny Cash. (I'm not quite sure, but I think Cash covered it, didn't write it.) I think it fits John perfectly. ("God gave me that girl to lean on, then he out me on my own; Heaven help me be a man and have the strength to stand alone").

Other than that, I really need cheering up.
      Aww, you need cheering up? Try this. I wish Kolya had stuck around and seen this. He just can't tear them apart, can he?

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Aww, you need cheering up? Try this. I wish Kolya had stuck around and seen this. He just can't tear them apart, can he?

Spoiler:
        Damn it, yes. I think I should write another fic from Kolya's POV. Perhaps "Common Ground" based fic, all from Kolya's POV; because the damn ******* knew there was just something more between them.

Comment

But that's what they're doin' all the time. pkprd, there's a prompt for you, if you're up to it. I may not make you a vid, but I can always write more (and ruin more food or music for you). If you're brave enough to make a request, that is.
          I liked your video for "Kiss the Girl". It was... cute. (Glares at all the snickers at the word "cute") I am afraid to talk about food around you now
          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
            I liked your video for "Kiss the Girl". It was... cute. (Glares at all the snickers at the word "cute") I am afraid to talk about food around you now
            O, pfff. I made you say "Cute"!

Oh, guys, take a look at our post count!

Comment

Damn it, yes. I think I should write another fic from Kolya's POV. Perhaps "Common Ground" based fic, all from Kolya's POV; because the damn ******* knew there was just something more between them.
              Do it. Do it. We need that.

O, pfff. I made you say "Cute"!

Oh, guys, take a look at our post count!
              You did not just read my mind. I'm going out for the evening but It's okay to hit 85K without me. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

So, no post-a-thon today?

Miss KR, are you here?
                I have your other gift. I did this during 2 hours this afternoon. It's not the "Jaffa snake" but another Jaffa. I find a drawing on the net and I reproduced this. I hope that you will like it.

Spoiler:

It's not Sparky so if I bother someone with my drawings, let me know and I will stop post my drawings here.
                *does a double take*
                Holy cow!!! That is an awesome drawing!!!
                Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I apologize for ruining vanilla ice cream for some people here. Bad me. I feel sorry not. *pets Kris*
                Just keep writing hot smut and maybe I'll forgive you

Oh, that sounds like a brilliant idea!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  So, no post-a-thon today?
                  *does a double take*
                  Holy cow!!! That is an awesome drawing!!!
                  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
                  I'm happy that you like it. And I'm happy that I scanned this because my dad damaged my drawing with water. Two hours for nothing. I love my dad but sometimes My mom thought that I would kill him.lol

Now I try to find something Sparky to draw. The only thing that came to my mind is the gift of John for Elizabeth but it's stupid.lol
                  If someone has an idea....tell me please.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Nope, no post-a-thon today. Actually, weren't we drawing up with a list of S4 and S5 episodes to thon? Or did everyone want to just go ahead and thon all of Seasons 4 and 5? We should decide that soon; next Saturday (July 25), I'll be in San Diego for Comic-Con, so the soonest we could do the next thon would be August 1.

Anuna? Kolya-POV "Common Ground" fic? DO IT! That would be awesome.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Nope, no post-a-thon today. Actually, weren't we drawing up with a list of S4 and S5 episodes to thon? Or did everyone want to just go ahead and thon all of Seasons 4 and 5? We should decide that soon; next Saturday (July 25), I'll be in San Diego for Comic-Con, so the soonest we could do the next thon would be August 1.

Anuna? Kolya-POV "Common Ground" fic? DO IT! That would be awesome.
                      August 1 sounds good because I'll be gone next week also. I thought we had a list of episodes. Anyone? I know it started with Adrift.
                      sigpic

Comment

Adrift, Lifeline, Millers' Crossing, TMC, Outcast ....? Ghost in the Machine, The Shrine, Remnants, Vegas ....?

Comment

You should totally do it!

Adrift, Lifeline, Millers' Crossing, TMC, Outcast ....? Ghost in the Machine, The Shrine, Remnants, Vegas ....?
                          What's this about an episode-a-thon? I've been re-watching the third season. There are SO many sparky moments I forgot about! Just makes watching it over more fun.

Miss KR, are you here?

SR: Thanks for the vids. They are really great.
                          Anuna: I love your comment ("That's sex without? touching!")on the vid "Just alittle lovin'". It's so true.
                          Oh, that's so good! You're such a great drawer.
                          rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

There ya go. I'm off. See you peeps tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget about BAMSR. We must get our 40-second cameo of Lizzie in leather, after all.

Inquisition, maybe, for the clips of Lizzie?

Originally posted by Vixen in Violet View Post
                              What's this about an episode-a-thon? I've been re-watching the third season. There are SO many sparky moments I forgot about! Just makes watching it over more fun.
                              Basically, what we do for the episodic post-a-thon is we all log on to the thread, pop in our DVDs/open iTunes and watch a couple of episodes together. And while we're watching, we post comments on what we're seeing, cheer on Our Heroes, boo at the villains, snark about stupid costumes or silly dialogue. It's like a commentary track on a DVD, except it's live. And it's a very, very fun way to spend a couple of hours on a Saturday. We finished up Season 3 last week and we'll be moving on to Seasons 4 and 5 in August.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              There ya go. I'm off. See you peeps tomorrow.
                              *waves* See ya!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, I just finished drawing a little while ago. But it is extremely extremely angsty. I mean seriously.
                                It's of John sitting alone in his quarters holding the pot he gave Liz, and then Liz crying in her cell while being held captive by the Replicators. Yeah.
                                It's definitely not happy.
                                And since that's the case, even though I've put it in the album on my profile page (and I guess you could just go look there if you wanted), I'm kinda hesitant to post it and I'll only do it if you guys want to see it.
                                So what do you think?
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X