Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    I'm loving this one!! Keep us up to date with new chapters... can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve, especially in the sparky front
    Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
    This is a great fanfic, so please keep it up to date.
    Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    aww - such a good idea for a fic

thanks for the link *runs off*
    Thanks everyone. I'll do a quick edit in the next couple of days to bring things in line with Enemy at the Gate. Since it didn't make anything I wrote impossible I might as well. Hope to have the rest completed in a few weeks, but I may post chapters as I finish them

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    EDIT: that might be something for you
    The Fix-It Challenge!
    Not sure this would fit since the challenge is Seasons 4/5 and my fic is set at what would be the end of Season 6.
    DDC

Comment

Oooh, Ronon tells the backstory for the village from 'Sateda.'

And damn, will look at that bad*ss sniper rifle John's got! Whee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        Teyla and I both like to fiddle with stuff in our hands when we're in a stressing situation.
        Heheheh!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The village Ronon's talking about is the village they will encounter in "SATEDA"

Comment

Whoo, Teyla gets to undress Ronon! RAWR, baby!

Comment

Why did I get nervous when John sighted Ronon through the sniper weapon (P-90?)?

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                The village Ronon's talking about is the village they will encounter in "SATEDA"
                Yupyup. Like I said, clever bit of tie-in. But then, this was when SGA paid attention to stuff like continuity.

Comment

This is the scene they used on the SCB TV spots on the news. I suspect it's to for two purposes: show both Carson being lovely and Jason Momoa's naked chest.

Comment

Did you guys just saw Teyla checking out Ronon's chest?

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                      Why did I get nervous when John sighted Ronon through the sniper weapon (P-90?)?
                      Oh no, that is definitely not a P-90. He's got some sort of specialized high-powered sniper rifle.

In the meantime... let the surgery begin...

Comment

WHy are they doing this surgery at night again? By the way, Carson's cyclops goggles annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by m-charmedalantian View Post
                          did you guys just saw teyla checking out ronon's chest?
                          lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                            Did you guys just saw Teyla checking out Ronon's chest?
                            Who wouldn't?

Comment

And only after the tracking device is removed, Ronon faints. I love it!

Comment

Whoa! Rodney shot Ford! Damn!

Comment

Working...
                                X