No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Pretty Friday, now I'm watching The Real World and earlier I watched Tao of Rodney. Pretty, pretty Elizabeth.

Comment

Also speaking of pretty... just watched Echoes. For FH.

atl_312_0581.jpg

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's so freaking cold here. It's supposed to warm up on Tuesday. Can't wait.

At least I don't have a foot of snow. My Facebook memory the other day was pictures of a huge snowstorm 6 years ago. So I shouldn't complain, I guess.

Comment

I really need to get back to my stargate rewatch so I can get started on SGA.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I really need to get back to my stargate rewatch so I can get started on SGA.
              Yes, you do! I've been watching all kinds of episodes lately (okay, mainly Elizabeth heavy episodes), and it's surprising how well they hold up over time.

I've also been reading old fic. We had some talented writers in the Sparky fandom - SR and SK included. Damn, I wish I could write. I have had a semi-formed idea in my head for ages, but I just don't have the genes to be able to write it out. My math girl brain won't allow it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                It's so freaking cold here. It's supposed to warm up on Tuesday. Can't wait.

At least I don't have a foot of snow. My Facebook memory the other day was pictures of a huge snowstorm 6 years ago. So I shouldn't complain, I guess.
                It's been warming up here, too. It's actually been in the low 50s the last couple of days! And then we got a rainstorm last night and lost power. At least it was only for an hour, but I do so hate having to reset clocks in the morning.

Yes, you do! I've been watching all kinds of episodes lately (okay, mainly Elizabeth heavy episodes), and it's surprising how well they hold up over time.

I've also been reading old fic. We had some talented writers in the Sparky fandom - SR and SK included. Damn, I wish I could write. I have had a semi-formed idea in my head for ages, but I just don't have the genes to be able to write it out. My math girl brain won't allow it.
                *blushes* Thank you, I had lots of fun writing Sparky fic! *hugs* Of course, now my muses have pulled me into different fandoms, so the chances of me writing any more SG-verse fic is pretty much out the window at this point, LOL!

And hey, if math girl brain won't allow fic, how about equations?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  It's been warming up here, too. It's actually been in the low 50s the last couple of days! And then we got a rainstorm last night and lost power. At least it was only for an hour, but I do so hate having to reset clocks in the morning.
                  Boo to lost power. But yeah, at least it was brief. Last time I had a multiple days worth power outage, it was a financial loss - losing so much meat in the freezer. Taking it out to the trash was a painful thing. But of course, that was back when my aunt was alive.... she would cook dinner. Now that I'm on my own, the freezer is filled with frozen dinners.

And yeah, by Tuesday we're going to have a run of days in the 50s. I can walk at lunch!! Okay, technically I could walk at lunch now but it's 30 freaking degrees out.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  *blushes* Thank you, I had lots of fun writing Sparky fic! *hugs* Of course, now my muses have pulled me into different fandoms, so the chances of me writing any more SG-verse fic is pretty much out the window at this point, LOL!

And hey, if math girl brain won't allow fic, how about equations?

Well, I can say that John + Elizabeth = Soulmates.

Sadly, math girl brain has forgotten all of the complicated equations due to lack of use. I can still do algebra and simple calculus but that's about it. (I still love fractions, though).

Someone in Timeless fandom asked if the formulas they showed one time were valid. I was like.... uh once upon a time I might have been able to answer that, but math girl brain is old.

Comment

Someone in Timeless fandom asked if the formulas they showed one time were valid. I was like.... uh once upon a time I might have been able to answer that, but math girl brain is old.
                    Just finished a Timeless rewatch.

Anywho... I always assume that equations can theoretically be correct considering the theory of timetravel is just that... a theory.

Comment

Hi everyone! After weeks of going round with Darren (mod) and no luck accessing my account (he’s been so helpful in trying, really bizarre it just won’t let me login even when he resets and sends me the new password), I set up a new one. Maybe I’ll get back into my other account someday. Until then I need to do some reading and catch up. Hope everyone’s been well! I’ve missed chatting with you all.

Comment

Just finished a Timeless rewatch.

Anywho... I always assume that equations can theoretically be correct considering the theory of timetravel is just that... a theory.
                        Don't get me going on Timeless. I'm obsessed with it as much as SGA. It also had my favorite character killed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                          Hi everyone! After weeks of going round with Darren (mod) and no luck accessing my account (he’s been so helpful in trying, really bizarre it just won’t let me login even when he resets and sends me the new password), I set up a new one. Maybe I’ll get back into my other account someday. Until then I need to do some reading and catch up. Hope everyone’s been well! I’ve missed chatting with you all.
                          Hey you!! I've been wondering where you were! Welcome back!!

Comment

Can't you have ther accounts merged with this being the correct one, or won't that solve the issue then?

@JT-2
                            If I remember correctly that would be Flynn, right?
                            I think his death is what saves the timeline in the end, a noble sacrifice but I think if the series had gone on for far longer, he would definitely not have died yet.

Comment

@JT-2
                              If I remember correctly that would be Flynn, right?
                              I think his death is what saves the timeline in the end, a noble sacrifice but I think if the series had gone on for far longer, he would definitely not have died yet.
                              Yes, it's Flynn. Oh I agree that he wouldn't have died if it had gone on. Still bitter they killed him off like that, though. I mean, they clearly killed both him and Jessica off so they could go on their merry way with the Lucy/Wyatt ship which needed more time to really come back together after Wyatt's toxic behavior in Season 2. See, I told you not to get me going....

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Well, I can say that John + Elizabeth = Soulmates.

Sadly, math girl brain has forgotten all of the complicated equations due to lack of use. I can still do algebra and simple calculus but that's about it. (I still love fractions, though).

Fractions. *shudders* Decimals, however, are awesome. Even better when I have a calculator.

Glad to see you back! *hugs* And ugh, yet another reason to hate the forum upgrade!

Comment

Working...
                                X