No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Today Belgium and The Netherlands have this #PraiseSomeoneInYourLife day so we're encouraged to praise and thank our colleagues for all the hard work we've been working through the last year. Especially hard since we've been swamped since the start of the crisis. A lot of us are straining ourselves to the point of a burn-out and that's always iffy.

So our company added some badges to Teams which we can spread around in praise-cheer. I expect a teams-ban by the end of the day. Our group chat filled with silly stickers and no work done.

However, in the spirit of praise...

I would just like to say that you guys are the best people I could ever hope to be Sparky friends with. You all rock and are amazing human beings!
    *HUGS YOU* And you, all of you, are the most awesome people and fanfriends I have ever met! I always look forward to coming on here every day to say hello and get the latest news on how you're all doing. *HUGS YOU SOME MORE*

That's probably the first rule in the Atlantis manual.
    Special topic at the new hire orientation sessions...

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Funny you should say that. I'm watching the beginning of Intruder and guess what Elizabeth is doing?

ps. Simon is a jerkface.
    Ugh, Simon. *shudders*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well it looks like I've lost my thumbnails and with it the picture of sugar that I want to send to Falcon Horus right now. *squishy hugs*

Comment

Well it looks like I've lost my thumbnails and with it the picture of sugar that I want to send to Falcon Horus right now. *squishy hugs*
        Just imagine a big pile of beautiful sugar and in there somewhere a tiny lemming-tail sticking out.

Mind you, in the Atlantis manual might also be a rule about sugar and lemmings but I can never remember how that came to be.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

In weather news, we've actually got a bit of a heat wave coming up this week. Spring is springing!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG, it's not spring here. We're in a cold snap. The feel like temp this morning was -4 F. And it was windy, which means my old-not-properly-insulated house was freezing!! But it's supposed to get better tomorrow.

I've been watching SGA on Hulu but I gotta say I'm annoyed that the cover picture they show is Season 4. Blaaaaaaa.

Well, I'm about to watch The Long Goodbye. John being a hopeless romantic, and Torri kicking butt. Good times, good times.

Comment

Yet another night of restless leg syndrome induced insomnia led to me watch a whole bunch of SGA episodes. What were they thinking with Irresistible? Yeah there are parts that are hilarious. "Buck up, Carson!" But.......

Comment

Irr... *shivers*... the brain went AWOL on that one, I imagine. How else would you explain those episodes?

Comment

Irr... *shivers*... the brain went AWOL on that one, I imagine. How else would you explain those episodes?
                  There's no other way to explain it. And oh yeah, they brought the guy back for a second episode where Kolya dies laid out like a starfish. If I'm remembering correctly. It's not one I've watched a ton.

I'm sorry, but that was a cruddy way to kill off Kolya, as the B-plot in a Lucius episode. It should have been some epic drama involving the 3 people most involved with Kolya - John, Rodney, and Elizabeth.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

There's no other way to explain it. And oh yeah, they brought the guy back for a second episode where Kolya dies laid out like a starfish. If I'm remembering correctly. It's not one I've watched a ton.

I'm sorry, but that was a cruddy way to kill off Kolya, as the B-plot in a Lucius episode. It should have been some epic drama involving the 3 people most involved with Kolya - John, Rodney, and Elizabeth.
                    Oh THIS SO MUCH! What a waste! And then when they brought Kolya back in S5 (not really Kolya, just an alien taking on his form to mess with John), they didn't even have "Kolya" taunt John about Elizabeth, which would've at least been a delicious angst sandwich, but noooo...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Oh THIS SO MUCH! What a waste! And then when they brought Kolya back in S5 (not really Kolya, just an alien taking on his form to mess with John), they didn't even have "Kolya" taunt John about Elizabeth, which would've at least been a delicious angst sandwich, but noooo...
                      Absolutely! That would have been a perfect addition to that scene. And Mallozzi even knew that, seeing how he published how he almost put it in. That bum! (keeping it PG)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Absolutely! That would have been a perfect addition to that scene. And Mallozzi even knew that, seeing how he published how he almost put it in. That bum! (keeping it PG)
                        GRRRR! That absolutely steamed me!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          GRRRR! That absolutely steamed me!
                          Never forgive. Never forget.

Comment

Hell hath no fury like a Sparky scorned.

Comment

Damn straight.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Never forgive. Never forget.

Hell hath no fury like a Sparky scorned.

Damn straight.
                                What she said! Our wrath will be eternal!

Comment

Working...
                                X