No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Very sad news. He was so young!

I know that feeling. I hope you settle in soon!

And we'll have to figure out how we're going to do our Timeless rewatch. Yeeee!!!!!
      Yay- fun! Ive been reflecting back on the show and it’s crazy how much I’m not remembering. I think I mentioned it before, but Malcom Barrett and Claudia Doumit turned up on The Boys. I was so happy to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
        I've been reflecting back on the show and it’s crazy how much I’m not remembering.
        I was convinced that Wyatt throws up on the first trip with the Lifeboat, but I clearly remembered it wrong... and then I kept expecting at least someone to loose their stomach content.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Vaccine #1 complete! 2nd scheduled in 4 weeks.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I was convinced that Wyatt throws up on the first trip with the Lifeboat, but I clearly remembered it wrong... and then I kept expecting at least someone to loose their stomach content.

It looks worse than a carnival ride. I’d be the weak link if on that team. No doubt. We have a road near us called Tail of the Dragon due to crazy number of curves. If can’t handle that road, any future days I might have of time traveling are in jeopardy I think the stargate is more up my alley, lol, #thingsithinkaboutat3am

Comment

I am trying to sign up for my first vaccine injection, but they are all booked up.

Connor threw up on his first trip. Season 2 - King of the Delta Blues. One of my favorite episodes.

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes
              It looks worse than a carnival ride. I’d be the weak link if on that team. No doubt. We have a road near us called Tail of the Dragon due to crazy number of curves. If can’t handle that road, any future days I might have of time traveling are in jeopardy I think the stargate is more up my alley, lol, #thingsithinkaboutat3am

Yeah I couldn't handle it either. Heck, I'd probably get sick going through the stargate.

Comment

Yay- fun! Ive been reflecting back on the show and it’s crazy how much I’m not remembering. I think I mentioned it before, but Malcom Barrett and Claudia Doumit turned up on The Boys. I was so happy to see them.
                Oh yeah I meant to respond to this too. Goran was also on that show. I didn't watch it, but I watched his parts.
                Spoiler:
                Another of Goran's characters to die

Comment

Connor threw up on his first trip. Season 2 - King of the Delta Blues. One of my favorite episodes.
                  Flynn's response: "Boom goes the dynamite!" --

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday! And Happy St. Paddy's Day!

It looks worse than a carnival ride. I'd be the weak link if on that team. No doubt. We have a road near us called Tail of the Dragon due to crazy number of curves. If can't handle that road, any future days I might have of time traveling are in jeopardy I think the stargate is more up my alley, lol, #thingsithinkaboutat3am

Yeah I couldn't handle it either. Heck, I'd probably get sick going through the stargate.
                    I used to be able to handle stronger rides. Now I get queasy on Space Mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      I used to be able to handle stronger rides. Now I get queasy on Space Mountain.
                      The old Space Mountain, or the new version... cause the old one I could handle perfectly and I'm the sort of person who manages to get motion sick while behind the wheel (where they say you are supposed to be so focused that you can't get motion sickness) driving on a road with a lot of turns or break-moments.

The new one, on the other hand, with the Star Wars theme @ Disneyland Paris... NEVER AGAIN!! I thought I was dying.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

The old Space Mountain, or the new version... cause the old one I could handle perfectly and I'm the sort of person who manages to get motion sick while behind the wheel (where they say you are supposed to be so focused that you can't get motion sickness) driving on a road with a lot of turns or break-moments.

The new one, on the other hand, with the Star Wars theme @ Disneyland Paris... NEVER AGAIN!! I thought I was dying.
                        Hmm, well, I don't know how different the Paris version is from Anaheim, but at this point, it doesn't matter what kind of overlay they do on it (Hyperspace/Star Wars, Ghost Galaxy/Halloween, or just the regular most-of-the-year version), but they all give me a headache. I think it's the really really tight turns and that they're nearly all in the same direction (track layout is basically a descending spiral). Oh well, I can still ride Big Thunder Mountain and the Matterhorn without feeling icky afterward, so that's good enough for me.

Comment

Hmm, well, I don't know how different the Paris version is from Anaheim, but at this point...
                          Paris is Hyperspace at the moment -- and no fun... at least not for me.

Oh well, I can still ride Big Thunder Mountain and the Matterhorn without feeling icky afterward, so that's good enough for me.
                          I love Big Thunder Mountain.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I love Big Thunder Mountain.
                            Big Thunder is AWESOME! Especially if you can manage to be riding while the fireworks are on. Same is true of the Matterhorn, the views are amazing!

Comment

Flynn's response: "Boom goes the dynamite!" --
                              And that's why I love him so.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                                X