Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cool!

    The title though -- Flower Shop Mysteries...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

    Comment


      Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Cool!

      The title though -- Flower Shop Mysteries...
      Yup!!

      Comment


        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Cool!

        The title though -- Flower Shop Mysteries...
        *gigglefit*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

        Comment


          I've been having thoughts about what mysteries could ly hidden in a flower shop all afternoon now.
          Must be quite floral, I guess.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
          Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

          Comment


            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I've been having thoughts about what mysteries could ly hidden in a flower shop all afternoon now.
            Must be quite floral, I guess.
            I didn't pay enough attention to really tell you the whole story. In the episode I was watching the main character was under investigation for a murder. She'd gotten an anonymous request for a flower delivery, which she had sent, and the person ended up dead. Or something. I eventually asked my brother to change the channel, and he turned it to something even worse. I got my cell phone out and entertained myself at that point.

            Comment


              Something worse than a predictable Hallmark movie?!?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
              Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

              Comment


                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Something worse than a predictable Hallmark movie?!?
                Yup. Afraid to say. Don't want to piss off anyone by saying what it was.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  I was over at my brother's over the weekend and they had the Hallmark Channel on with a series called Flower Shop Mysteries. Guess who I saw?? Claire Rankin and Beau Bridges!! It was pure cheese (the Brooke Shields character randomly searches through a file cabinet and wouldn't you know it, the one file she needs is a different color than all the others so she finds it right away!). But it was fun to see some Stargate alums.
                  Stargate alums are all over both Hallmark channels. I see Teryl Rothery all the time. Paul M usually plays the father of the bride or groom in some and Kavan Smith is a regular on When Calls the Heart. The girl who played the wraith/crew member in Aurora plays Kavan's wife. There are many others also and Teryl is on Virgin River on Netflix. She plays a very sassy character unlike her usual roles. Most of the Hallmark shows are filmed in Vancouver, so you see tons of Canadian actors. Also, Torri is in a medical show called Transplant on I think NBC.

                  Personally I love Hallmark because the shows are clean and always have a happy ending. That's how I look at life and the last thing I choose to watch is a depressing drama. Plus on those shows there are not a lot of scenes that take TMI to a whole new level and have to be FF'd through. I'm looking at you Outlander.
                  sigpic

                  Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                  Comment


                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

                    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Personally I love Hallmark because the shows are clean and always have a happy ending. That's how I look at life and the last thing I choose to watch is a depressing drama. Plus on those shows there are not a lot of scenes that take TMI to a whole new level and have to be FF'd through. I'm looking at you Outlander.
                    *shudders* Yeah, that's why I stick with Food Network, the Cooking Channel, the Science Channel, and occasionally National Geographic. Oh, and History Channel for the LOLs at Ancient Aliens.

                    That said, I am looking forward to seeing Men in Kilts...
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!



                      *shudders* Yeah, that's why I stick with Food Network, the Cooking Channel, the Science Channel, and occasionally National Geographic. Oh, and History Channel for the LOLs at Ancient Aliens.

                      That said, I am looking forward to seeing Men in Kilts...
                      LOL We like the story of Outlander, which is why we watch it, but it's more like Men without Kilts. Sometimes we laugh and say "oh look, we haven't seen them naked yet." S1 had some full frontal male nudity but so far that was the last of that. We only have 3 eps to go.
                      sigpic

                      Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

                        *shudders* Yeah, that's why I stick with Food Network, the Cooking Channel, the Science Channel, and occasionally National Geographic. Oh, and History Channel for the LOLs at Ancient Aliens.
                        Personally, I'm all for Animal Planet (Although some of their stuff has nothing to do with animals. What does Treehouse Builders have to do with animals??). And it's sister channel National Geo Wild. I love The Secret Life of the Zoo, and Crikey It's the Irwins. Stuff like that.

                        Speaking of TV, the Super Bowl is tomorrow. Anyone besides me going to watch? I know you're college football lovers here. We have another big snow storm headed our way with high winds, and I just have a feeling I won't have power to watch it anyway.

                        And where did my sig pic go? *sigh* I'll fix it when the new platform is less buggy.

                        Comment


                          I can't wait for Men in Kilts ...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
                          Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                          Comment


                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

                            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

                            LOL We like the story of Outlander, which is why we watch it, but it's more like Men without Kilts. Sometimes we laugh and say "oh look, we haven't seen them naked yet." S1 had some full frontal male nudity but so far that was the last of that. We only have 3 eps to go.
                            Heh!

                            Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

                            Personally, I'm all for Animal Planet (Although some of their stuff has nothing to do with animals. What does Treehouse Builders have to do with animals??). And it's sister channel National Geo Wild. I love The Secret Life of the Zoo, and Crikey It's the Irwins. Stuff like that.

                            Speaking of TV, the Super Bowl is tomorrow. Anyone besides me going to watch? I know you're college football lovers here. We have another big snow storm headed our way with high winds, and I just have a feeling I won't have power to watch it anyway.

                            And where did my sig pic go? *sigh* I'll fix it when the new platform is less buggy.
                            I stopped watching the Super Bowl years ago. There’s a reason why the NFL is called the No Fun League. Even the commercials aren’t enough to tempt me; they usually get posted on the internet anyway.

                            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I can't wait for Men in Kilts ...
                            Me neither!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              I stopped watching the Super Bowl years ago. There’s a reason why the NFL is called the No Fun League. Even the commercials aren’t enough to tempt me; they usually get posted on the internet anyway.
                              I hear you. A lot of the fun, for me, is getting together with family and eating all kinds of yummy food. But it's snowing (5-8 inches of heavy, wet snow expected) so I'm not going anywhere.

                              The best Superbowl commercial ever was the Betty White Snickers ad. That was the best thing I'd ever seen when I first watched it. "That's not what your girlfriend said"


                              Comment


                                I ordered some stuff from DoorDash and the delivery guy wreaked of so much cigarette smoke that the food was all gross. I'm thinking of reporting him but I hate to feel like a mean person.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X