No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    sorry, yes, totally safe. It within 10 miles of work so a bit hectic but now almost 90% contained.
    Good to hear! *hugs*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Spring chickens don't have enough life experience... is what I always say.
    ​​
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There was this cute dog on the beach today. He went up to every person he passed, looking for some pets. Too adorable!

Comment

And we have rain! Maybe a tornado tomorrow (I am so ready for spring tornado season to end), but I’ll just celebrate the rain today.

and I love watching dogs at the beach. Hope you enjoyed the beach time JT2

Comment

Well, today I was inundated with numbers... numbers, numbers and more numbers. I attended the economic and financial information meeting, which included a 3-course lunch at a local restaurant.

I had the best time.
            But my body battery is done for -- 12 (down from a full 100). I'm socially spend.
            But it was a good day.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well, today I was inundated with numbers... numbers, numbers and more numbers. I attended the economic and financial information meeting, which included a 3-course lunch at a local restaurant.

I had the best time.
              But my body battery is done for -- 12 (down from a full 100). I'm socially spend.
              But it was a good day.
              Then you must go plug your body into your bed and recharge your battery.
              I am sure you will be good as new when daylight comes.
              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

And we have rain! Maybe a tornado tomorrow (I am so ready for spring tornado season to end), but I’ll just celebrate the rain today.

I hope there were no tornadoes!!

And yes, I did enjoy the beach time. It's calming to the soul. And there were a bunch of cute dogs to see, too!! It's supposed to rain for the rest of the week, though, so no more beach time for me this week.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus

I had the best time.
                But it was a good day.
                A day filled with numbers sounds like heaven to this mathgirl. But economic numbers are not as much fun as scientific numbers. Like Who Knows says, you need some nice bed time to recharge your batteries. So glad you enjoyed yourself!!

Comment

Hi guys! I know I've been away for a long time. I can't remember exactly when my last post in this thread was, but I never forgot about it. I didn't mean to disappear for so long.

There was a brief Sparky appearance in my dream last night, so that reminded me that I thought I could try to check here in again. I woke up a little disappointed.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Sounds like you've all been having an awesome Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Out to America for another raiding party supply run. Long day, but very productive.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    There was this cute dog on the beach today. He went up to every person he passed, looking for some pets. Too adorable!
                    Aww, how sweet! Glad you had a great time at the beach!

Eeep, tornadoes need to Stay Away! But rain is always welcome. Looks like we're starting to dry out up here. Fewer fire hose events, more light showers.

​​​​​​​

I had the best time.
                    But it was a good day.
                    Whew, that much math would definitely exhaust me! Especially with a yummy lunch included.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                    Hi guys! I know I've been away for a long time. I can't remember exactly when my last post in this thread was, but I never forgot about it. I didn't mean to disappear for so long.

There was a brief Sparky appearance in my dream last night, so that reminded me that I thought I could try to check here in again. I woke up a little disappointed.
                    *hugs you* Heya, good to see you! And it's never a disappointment when dreams bring you back to a favorite place.

Comment

Since The Skywalker Saga arrived in the mail yesterday, I did not get enough sleep to fill the battery to full, but it's a work-from-home-day today so I should be alright.

Social interaction is restricted to 2 cats and 1 sister, and 1 giant ass spider whose web I ran into last night. My reaction was mostly along the lines of "JOSEPHINE!! Dammit... not again in the middle of the doorway!"

Disappointed... you woke up before they kissed?
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello!! Nice to hear from you again!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                        Out to America for another raiding party supply run. Long day, but very productive.
                        Glad it was productive!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Since The Skywalker Saga arrived in the mail yesterday, I did not get enough sleep to fill the battery to full, but it's a work-from-home-day today so I should be alright.
                          Ah, sounds good. No one around to comment on extended periods of zoning out and meditating to the screen saver.

Social interaction is restricted to 2 cats and 1 sister, and 1 giant ass spider whose web I ran into last night. My reaction was mostly along the lines of "JOSEPHINE!! Dammit... not again in the middle of the doorway!"
                          I usually run around screaming bloody murder if I run into a spider web, so you're doing a lot better than me.

Comment

I was going to see a movie today, but none of the offerings sounded good at all. I thought about seeing the latest Sandra Bullock movie, but then read the description - it just sounds dumb.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I usually run around screaming bloody murder if I run into a spider web, so you're doing a lot better than me.
                            You would have a heart attack in my never-used basement.

Comment

Okay so according to my oil delivery website, my tank size is 275 gallons. The last time it was filled, they approximated that there was 130 gallons in the tank already, and that they filled it with 183 gallons.

Uh.... 130 + 183 = 313, which is greater than 275.

Is my oil tank the Tardis, bigger on the inside?

Comment

Tornados moved out. All good here. Now it’s going to snow Saturday with a Monday forecasted high of 77.

FH- enjoy your weekend with the skywalker saga. And that meeting with numbers and food sounded right up my alley too- nice! But three courses and no caffeine- I think I remember you avoid that?- I’d be zonked.

JT2 same on the movies out now. Allergies attacked over the weekend and I caught up with movies on streaming. Finally watched Dune (so pretty), Free Guy, and The Adam Project. Did a free week with HBO for the first two. The latter might not be Academy Award winners but they made me smile more than not.

And spiders? So I really like them. Logically I appreciate them. But…when they are not invited or expected guests I need a minute to stop panicking before I can deal. I’m used to big spiders, wolf spiders are really the only biggies here, but when I travel and meet new and unusual spiders that I can’t identify- hello WA state, what is this creature with foot long legs in the tub- then I have a hard time with my catch and release as my instinct is to assume peace was never and option and I deploy as SKs bloody murder screaming tactics as my initial offensive.

and ahh… SGA dreams. Those are always such treats.
                                Last edited by Zandras_Ashes; 08 April 2022, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X