No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Let's see, Sherlock weekend funball says that I am... Doctor J Watson, and I shoot at the smiley on the wall.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Love Elementary, nice and quirky.

Snow total so far is 18 inches and rising.
    Elememtary is quite awesome. I don't watch it regularly, but when I do I'm always entertained.

18 inches?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm a fan of Elementary, hence why I firmly say I'm Doctor Joan Watson. I never watched BBC Sherlock.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I'm a fan of Elementary, hence why I firmly say I'm Doctor Joan Watson. I never watched BBC Sherlock.
        Sherlock is good also and more true to the books if you care about that sort of thing, which I don't. I just like a good story and good acting.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have to admit I don't see the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch really, not in anything he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            There is one called "Elementary" with Johnny Lee Miller.
            Oh d'oh! I completely forgot about that one, but I do like it too.

Well, mid-Florida didn't get any snow, just the cold. And allergies. I'm at home, curled up on the couch with a box of Kleenex, watching TLG and sipping hot chocolate.

Comment

I'm just saying, in hindsight, Lorne should've known something was up when he saw Elizabeth holding a stunner.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                I'm just saying, in hindsight, Lorne should've known something was up when he saw Elizabeth holding a stunner.
                LOL! Yep. I can just imagine the tall tales being spun in the military barracks after that one...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

LOL! Yep. I can just imagine the tall tales being spun in the military barracks after that one...
                  Or just that particular group after they regained consciousness:

Lorne: Okay, if anybody asks, she got the jump on us and ... she had cloned herself.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    Or just that particular group after they regained consciousness:

Lorne: Okay, if anybody asks, she got the jump on us and ... she had cloned herself.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG, one could probably write a series of drabbles or something where Lorne & Co. try to put their own unique spin on what really happened in each episode.

...Not that I'm gonna write it. Oh hell no. My SGA muse is still AWOL.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG, one could probably write a series of drabbles or something where Lorne & Co. try to put their own unique spin on what really happened in each episode.

Sorry about your muse. Mine is probably hiding under a pile of blankets, trying to avoid my sinus infection.

I went to work this morning, but left within two hours. Went home, made hash browns and hot chocolate for brunch, then sat down and started a random SG-1/SGA rewatch. I've got some college papers to turn in, but once I've got that taken care of, I'll probably start some drabbles again.

Comment

I have to admit I don't see the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch really, not in anything he does.
                        You know, I have no idea why, but for some reason I'm surprised to hear this. Maybe it's because everyone seems to love Benedict Cumberbatch.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I liked Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock, and as the voice of Smaug.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your muse must be hiding with mine, SK. Mine has been missing for nearly 2 years now.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            I liked Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock, and as the voice of Smaug.
                            He did a really good job as Smaug, IMHO.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              You know, I have no idea why, but for some reason I'm surprised to hear this. Maybe it's because everyone seems to love Benedict Cumberbatch.
                              Yeah, I know.

My muse has been busy. Not missing at all.
                              Wrote 3 SGA ficlets (McShep, Lorne/Parrish & Kate/Teyla), 1 Primeval fic and 1 Forever Knight fic. Still to come, 1 Legend of the Seeker fic.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                Not me. He's all right, but it seems like he's in everything these days, and the less said about the more rabid members of his fandom, the better. I'm just tired of it all.

Yeah, I know.

My muse has been busy. Not missing at all.
                                Wrote 3 SGA ficlets (McShep, Lorne/Parrish & Kate/Teyla), 1 Primeval fic and 1 Forever Knight fic. Still to come, 1 Legend of the Seeker fic.
                                Whoo that's a lot of fic!

While my SGA muse may be AWOL, my MCU muse is currently sitting in the corner cooking up something and not letting me see it. I don't know whether to be scared or excited. Probably both.

Comment

Working...
                                X