No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Yeah, a friend of mine said that they probably would've left me alone, but I wasn't in the mood to find out.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    On a Sparky angst note, I found a new song that I so wanna make a vid to, even though I'll probably ball my eyes out. Lyrics are below the spoiler tags.

Spoiler:
    Cole Swindell - "You Should Be Here"

It's perfect outside it's like God let me dial up the weather
    Got the whole crew here, I ain't seen some of them in forever.
    It's one of those never forget it, better stop and take it in kinda scenes.
    Everything's just right yeah except for one thing.

You should be here, standing with your arm around me here.
    Cutting up, cracking a cold beer, saying cheers, hey y'all it's sure been a good year.
    It's one of those moments, that's got your name written all over it.
    And you know that if I had just one wish it'd be that you didn't have to miss this
    You should be here.

You'd be taking way too many pictures on your phone.
    Showing them off to everybody that you know back home.
    And even some you don't yeah
    They say now you're in a better place
    And I would be too if I could see your face.

You should be here, standing with your arm around me here.
    Cutting up, cracking a cold beer, saying cheers, hey y'all it's sure been a good year.
    It's one of those moments, that's got your name written all over it.
    And you know that if I had just one wish it'd be that you didn't have to miss this.
    Aw you should be here.

You'd be loving this, you'd be freaking out, you'd be smiling, yeah
    I know you'd be all about what's going on right here right now.
    God I wish somehow you could be here.

Oh you should be here.

Yeah this is one of those moments that's got your name written all over it
    And you know that if I have just one wish it'd be that you didn't have to miss this.
    Aw you should be here.
    You should be here.
    That'll make such a great vid!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
        No, my workday is almost over... I'm not starting it again, too boring to do that.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So have any of you guys ever watched "The Expanse?" The characters took a little while to grow on me, but (so far) I've got to rate it as the best Sci-FI show on TV right now. At least that I've seen.

It might actually qualify as being "good," rather than just "watchable" and "reasonably entertaining." It's early days still, but that might even make it my favorite Space show since Stargate Atlantis ended.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Haven't seen that show. I'm just now watching Da Vinci's Demons, and Extant.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Never heard of The Expanse. Currently watching way too many shows, and still behind on a lot more.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                So have any of you guys ever watched "The Expanse?" The characters took a little while to grow on me, but (so far) I've got to rate it as the best Sci-FI show on TV right now. At least that I've seen.

It might actually qualify as being "good," rather than just "watchable" and "reasonably entertaining." It's early days still, but that might even make it my favorite Space show since Stargate Atlantis ended.
                I haven't seen it, but I will give it a try. After all, I'll need something to do during the blizzard.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I haven't seen it, but I will give it a try. After all, I'll need something to do during the blizzard.
                  I'll have to check it out as well...if today's windstorm doesn't knock the power out.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Happy Friday. It's still sunny but cold here.

Also... I seem to be Mycroft Holmes this weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh we're having Sherlock Holmes themed names today? My parents got "Sherlock" for Christmas, so I ended up seeing most of that show over the latest Christmas break.

I always thought it was weird how there are two separate "What if Sherlock Holmes lived in modern times" series that exist at the same time.
                        Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 23 January 2016, 10:23 AM.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Popping in to see who I am ... Sherlock-wise...

Lestrade. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            Oh we're having Sherlock Holmes themed names today? My parents got "Sherlock" for Christmas, so I ended up seeing most of that show over the latest Christmas break.

I always thought it was weird how there are two separate "What if Sherlock Holmes lived in modern times" that exist at the same time.
                            What's the other one, besides the Benedict Cumberbatch version?

Comment

There is one called "Elementary" with Johnny Lee Miller.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                There is one called "Elementary" with Johnny Lee Miller.
                                Love Elementary, nice and quirky.

Snow total so far is 18 inches and rising.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X